Nokia 5630 XpressMusic

Nokia 5630 XpressMusic

• alex

Agreed. Very nice phone with perfect camera and sound. Using from 2011 till now. Very light weighted also.

• manuja

Hi. I have been using this mobile phone since 2010. Now i have been using this since 5 years. I am very happy to say that phone works pretty well as the very first day i bought it. I had a battery replacement. Other than that I have never encountered any issue with this phone. I have connected this phone to PCs and enjoyed alot. I think this is my life companion... I love nokia forever.. please nokia send batteries and covers of this phone to the global market.....

• Chinthaka

I've been using this phone since August 2009 (for almost 6yrs)
Amazing phone with good camara quality (at that time)

nikzzz, 23 Apr 2015Dear varun, this is only a normal phone similar to nokia C5 etc,... moreI have phone but charger zack not working otherwise running smoothly

the stylish, stunning beauty nokia ever produced.....

y doubt.... all popular application is available in a symbian software. fb watsapp etc

varun, 15 Jan 2015I want to have this mobile is ut availible in India whare to buy... morehi varun, im using this fone for past 3 years. but sorry i have no plan to sell my kid. actually there is nothing great with a nokia 5630 xpressmusic other than the music and camera keys and its stunning look. but the fone is not launched in india, so it is not easy to find one. i saw only four pieces in my life. if you still want one search for it. one of my frnd have it before 2 years, now i dnt knw abt that. can i give his number to u...

hai frnds... im using this for past 3 yrs..

hi frnds... im using for past 3 yrs

• nikzzz

varun, 15 Jan 2015I want to have this mobile is ut availible in India whare to buy... moreDear varun, this is only a normal phone similar to nokia C5 etc, nothing special on a nokia 5630 other than the music keys and its stunning style. I have one for past 3 years. but im not selling this phone and i think it is not easy to find one. bcoz this is not released in india, if you are still interested try for one. i will search for you.

• Sarju

Maritz, 12 Dec 2014Does it have WhatsApp?Yeah.

• varun

I want to have this mobile is ut availible in India whare to buy this one any one sell this for me
tejvarun130@gmail.com reply me

SIM Mini-SIM
Announced 2009, February
Status Available. Released 2009, June

• Partho

Fantastic phone! Still using it. One of the best phones Nokia has ever made.

• k

fantastic phone... lost it when i was robbed. really miss this phone. hmm.. my first gift from my gf last 5years.

• Usama

Zrae, 09 Jun 2014I still love this phone, and wouldn't mind owning it again. one ... moreIt is gud but its both camera have poor result ever why it happens

Juliz, 21 Jun 2014I bought one 5 years ago and still using it. Among the best nok... moreits good.. ;like it

• Juliz

I bought one 5 years ago and still using it. Among the best nokia phone ever produced.