Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

• SAMSUNG ceo

oh, my OMNIA can turn into OMG!!!

sux u nokia,

why dont u make phone with 8mpx?
with full full features like our OMNIA and PIXON? and then sell it with high prices also... like our policy??? try to suck consumer pocket with full power by offering full super feature that maybe not needed badly...

NOKIA, why u sell urself so cheap? try to make touchscreen become mainstream feature?

DAMN u NOKIA !!!

What's keeping back the release of this phone.... It will give iphone a run for their money... and could end up giving them a whooping too...

• SE board of director

DAMN!!!

NOKIA damn u!!!

hiks, my xpria... u are born with full hi tech concept with full maximal features... but too bad with full full $ also. hiks how can we survive this competition with this sux xpressmusic??

im goin to lose my job soon. hiks.hiks

• apple CEO

gosh !!! they follow what we did and put it more with less price.

we are dead now !!!

my baby iphone... we are dyin now...

• JD

can somebody tell me if this phone has a DVB-H TV broadcast receiver??? Thanx

Here in Pakistan, they are going to launch it for 387 US$.

• Zzzz

Review in russian but soon in english:

review.com/review/nokia-5800-2.shtml

Very disappointed by the color of pictures and pixillated videos, worse than 6500 slide.

Will definitely get the N85

• kira

hmmm.. Should i buy this phone or not.. Or nokia will coming another new touch screen with 5mp or with N series?

This phone is just another iphone wannabe, although with impressive specs and features, but unfortunately, when it comes to performance and functionality, it's still behind the iphone. Iphone is still the leader of touchscreen phones, and no amount of features can top that =)

Anonymous, 07 Oct 2008you dont get it do u? ITs not the matter of it being the end of ... moreYou're the one who's not getting it. BT files transfer and SMS forwarding are not the only possible helpful feature out there. There are other more helpful and useful ones that are found in the iphone. It's a matter of knowing which features are more important for you. That is why there are variety of phones with different offerings. Now if the feature you need is not on the iphone, then too bad, but it does not make it a bad phone, just not what you need.

• Noob

Anonymous, 08 Oct 20085800 will be out december 5th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://5800blog.... moreFirst test....sorry translation...

5800 will be out december 5th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• nevine

hey guys...wat yall tink bot d sound system for tiss hp yea??any1 got idea?

• vijay

I do not know why everyone like to compare all phone with IPHONE. I owen IPHONE, Nokia E66, and Omnia and Sony G900 Not all same. Nokia 5800 is good music plus smart phone and Omnia is PDA phone and then IPHONE is good entertainment phone. Not all same. Nokia 5800 is fantastic phone but no same IPHONE. I will buy one soon as comes out.

The release in the UK has been delayed until early 2009!

maxa phone.i think it can challenge the iphone

• John

Anonymous, 08 Oct 2008Wow!!! Super amazing. A lot and lots better than Iphone. Greatest job.I do not know why everyone like to compare all phone with IPHONE. I owen IPHONE, Nokia E66, and Omnia. Not all same. Nokia 5800 is good music plus smart phone and Omnia is PDA phone and then IPHONE is good entertainment phone. Not all same. Nokia 5800 is fantastic phone but no same IPHONE. I will buy one soon as comes out.

I thinK this has the same processor with of fabulous N91.

Music at its perfection!!!!!!!!!!!!