Nokia 6610

Nokia 6610

I have purchased Nokia 6610 in the year 2005 for Rs.6000/- and felt very nice to all of my friends.After 2 months while taking railway ticket thief stolen my phone and I felt very very bad.After that I wanted to purchase the same phone but by that time this phone has upgraded to 6610i and I did't liked that.And I searched everywhere and finally I purchased second hand phone black colour and still I use this phone occassionally.This phone is very cute and smart.The shape is very nice.But the colour of the case has faded and I am searching for original black or white coloured panel. But nowhere I am getting.
I suggest who ever having this mobile should keep it themself and not to sale it. Because if you wanted to sell it then no body can give more than Rs.1000/'

I have this phone and I just bought a new genuine cover in white, looks great.

• sajjan singh

Please relanche nokia 6610 again,6610 is a nice and buytiful modam ml. Zgghe iz geven to more and very good sals in indian market....

• Nokialover

I have this phone still in use, and I love it!

• ESW

this is the first ever phone i ever bought with my own money right after my break up with girlfriend 10 years ago...aaaaa the sad memories :( i m still glad though this happened bcuz this is how i have started the hobby of being very obsessed with all the latest new phones haha ^^ tenkiu 6610

• Subhrangshu

Those were the golden days of Nokia. The phone was not only aesthetically smart but it was damn powerful. I used this phone for long 4 years and when i am going to exchange the phone I felt so much sad for this phone.

My first phone... I loved it :)

its an awsm phone in 2002 n i enjoyed it fully

its an awsm phone in 2002 n i enjoyed it fully

• Sharon

One that will find a place among the best 20 phones by Nokia. Simple and just glides in your hand. Its a phone with lots of personal memories. Searching for one.....just nostalgia.

old is gold

• Produde95

Lol, when i was a kid, i had this phone and everyone at school were so jealous :DD

• chuppachup

Rahul, 05 Aug 2012Using it since 2005 much more dependable than my gf, they have c... morecrap mate. Bloody vodafone just tried 2 offer it 2 me as an update from a nokia N8. That 6610 or a lumia 800 ~ cheap bastards. & been a client since 04 ... What gratitude ...

• datta

i want to buy 6610 mobile white colour

• sajjan singh

we want buy a nokia 6610 mobile in white colar

just bought this phone for 50 ringgit only,working fine...bring back memory haha

i am using this phone till 2004 and still now it's working fine...

• nic

Rahul, 05 Aug 2012Using it since 2005 much more dependable than my gf, they have c... moreTotally agree. I have been using mine since 2001. Just died. I am distraught. Will have to migrate to a lesser phone with features I don't want and pay more!!

• Rahul

Using it since 2005 much more dependable than my gf, they have changed but the phone remains. Its one of the best Nokia products till date unfortunately discontinued.

• tush

my phone internet is not working ........
please tell me how can i use the internet on my mobile.........!