Nokia 6700 classic

Nokia 6700 classic

• meme

Kale, 03 Oct 2015Does this phone work in USA ? Kalenah, it only works in glasgow in scotland! Nokia decided that to make a phone that works outside of Scotland would be pointless as nobody on the planet uses their phones apart from thon scotts

It is a good phone.But i I can not use Bluetooth in my phone.

• miraz

i am very happy its good phone

• Kale

Does this phone work in USA ?
Kale

• ivan_22

yes support usb-otg fat32

• billy

to anonymous: you better buy a later model like the 515 instead. Bigger screen and better battery.

Is this still available?

super!!!!

• flyer

does nokia6700 go on watts up if so how can l download it

• zed

Anonymous, 04 Jul 2014For me nor 32 nor 64 GB Micro SD not working. (Working, but real... moreI always buy class 10 micro SD and never have a problem with freezing.

• zed

Nokia 301 & 208 do not have any equalizer at all. 6700 classic has a great equalizer, two user presets and stereo widening.

• user

Cynaraos, 17 Jul 2014I myself have used one of these, and it does not require a mini ... moreSir.. a Mini-Sim is a Regular Sim

• PACMAN

common fault is if you upgrade the software Bluetooth stops working if you have original software version installed don't upgrade it

• khan

whatsappanswer, 30 Apr 2013yes is support whatsappfrom which site you have download whatsapp

• Cynaraos

I myself have used one of these, and it does not require a mini SIM card, but just a regular SIM card.

For me nor 32 nor 64 GB Micro SD not working. (Working, but really instabile: freezings, restarts, slow, etc). If you don't want risk, stay to 16 GB SD card.

• SS

jake, 01 Jul 2014guys i hope you can help me? I've been using this 6700 for 2 yea... moreDownload Nokia software recovery tool to your pc. You find it on www.nokia.com

• jake

guys i hope you can help me? I've been using this 6700 for 2 years now, it works fine before but when i changed provider i cant stream videos anymore. this phone has sentimental value to me, it was my mothers phone before she passed away. i hope you can help me. Thank you in advance.

• doomster

Kelly, 26 May 2014Is this phone works with 64 GB Micro SD?? I know, officially o... more64gig micro sd cards work fine on this phone, i just installed one 64gig in my nokia 6700.
If you get something like, LX Series 64GB Class 10 microSDXC Flash Card with USB Reader and Adapter,
the usb adapter allows the micro sd card to be read and write on pc using usb with nothing more to add.
My pc is windows xp pro, sp2, and my nokia works no problems with it.

• Kelly

Is this phone works with 64 GB Micro SD??
I know, officially only support 16 GB, but I tried with a 32 GB, and its worked.
No I want to upgrade my 32 GB to 64 GB, but I don't know will it work?
Any experience???