Nokia 700

Nokia 700

• Rags

Good phone. Had since 2012. Now it's 2016.

its a good phone and functions are perfect i suggest it for u . 5mp cam is built up on 720p hd

koonoo, 09 Jan 2016using it almost 4 yrs. Such a tiny classy looks with a crisp dis... morebuy an erd battery for this phone its white in color and works well as original battery

• chip

• yousufgg

my opinion is so poor about this phone because when summer is come then the phone also get hot and not work properly. it almost off 6-8 month in a year.................so sad for me!

• junior.

pretty nice phone. But please nokia produce more of android phones just like d way they produced simbian phones.

• koonoo

using it almost 4 yrs. Such a tiny classy looks with a crisp display become envy of others. No issue till date. Purely smooth feather touch response. But can anybody suggest me from where i get its new battery. Bcz there is no nokia care anymore from which i get accessories for this. So pliz friends help..... Thank you all.

Back in the days, I bought this phone for 18k

• FARZ

really nice phone, but my screen has broke,,,,,,,, am looking for screen where can i get?

• sifat ft shifat

this is very swt and this phone look is very hot

This phone design is so original and uniqe of Nokia

this was a nice phone until it starts to work in offline mode only. as soon as i put my SIM it switches off. i had the card slot replaced, it worked for about 2 months and got the same problem.

• RM

V PATOA, 09 Sep 2015it is the most powerful phone i have ever use before but the ... moreInstal Costum firmware like delight, Xeon, and others. You will have a great sensation with CFWs because they are much better and smooter than the original stock firmware made in Nokia. Good luck friend.

• V PATOA

it is the most powerful phone i have ever use before but the screen has been going on n off some times freezing.please help me with it.

• ash

awesome touch experience, slim n weightless, cool display

munna, 16 May 2015my belle 700 is not running when put my sim card.... But without... morethis absolutely must be a circuit in Sim Card Location.
why not taking it to A customer care,that can be fixed easily

• Jim

Ghh, 19 Mar 2015Well I have owned this phone for two years and just cannot get o... moreThe only place I have seen these for sale is eBay. Prices range from $100 (used) to $350 (new).

Couloo , 02 Jul 2015Hie how are you , I really need this 4ne , I want to swap it wth... moreI have this. Where are you from?

nomak, 02 Jul 2015my 700 is using the outdated symbian os,av tried to update to be... moreNokia store is dead.

• Couloo

Gsmdeta, 23 Jun 2015Hey guys I know all about Nokia 700 (zeta) and symbians phones f... moreHie how are you , I really need this 4ne , I want to swap it wth iPhone 4