Nokia Asha 205

Nokia Asha 205

• java jabby

tanya, 03 May 2014when i download whatsapp on my nokia asha 205 it show invalid ap... moreit says unsupported

• rahul chaurasia

• ibrahim

how to install whatsapp Nokia asha 205

• lolo

Anonymous, 01 May 2014failing to download whatsapp on my nokia asha 205, says unknown ... morewhy must we have whatsapp,when we have to upgrade?

• innocent levy

Anonymous, 12 Mar 2014When i download whatsapp on my nokia asha 205 it shows invalid a... moream failing to download watsup on my phone

i canot use 4 whatsap plz help me

• veeru

it is good phone i really liked it. :)

• Akash

Rika, 08 Jun 2014Can one download whatsapp??? This is very bad phone
it o not work properly
but whatpp work proper

• Rika

Can one download whatsapp???

nice phone asha 205

• Khay reen

hemant, 14 May 2014first download uc browser and open it then go to 9apps there u s... moreWhatsapp doesnt work

• Khay reen

• mynk

this is very bad phone did not supports whats app i am very unlucky to buy this phone

• bhavik

shrinivas, 25 May 2014My phone nokia 205 whatsapp dosnts daunlod why?world's dirty phone is Nokia asha 205

• lucky

deborah, 31 May 2014whatsApp downloadcan we download the whatsapp for asha205

• Abhi

deborah, 31 May 2014whatsApp downloadNokia is the best mobile company

• patro mwambi

good, 10 May 2014how can i download whatsapp in nokia asha 205Nokia asha is the nice phone for everyone. i have been using this handset for more than two year and i know how good it is.

• deborah

whatsApp download

• unlucky guy

guys dont buy these type of phones waste of money this does nt have camera clarity that is only 0.3 mp and it doesnt have usb port ...wate wastewaste...

I can't activate the facebook app, what can I do?