Nokia Asha 305

Nokia Asha 305

• Shantanu

Very, Very bad vedio quality and it doesn't support MP4 format file. It shows " vedio quality is too high, only audio can be played "
Damn it !!!!!

• rich nelson

Pls how can I fastforward video on asha 305

• Dickie

yadav, 08 Mar 2016how do i load whatsapp on this mobileI would like to know the website for all nokia ashas.some apps are not working.

yadav, 08 Mar 2016how do i load whatsapp on this mobileIn my phone there is no viber

• yadav

how do i load whatsapp on this mobile

• kotta sl

i had enough and more probs with unit.
when i install dual sim and power on a white screen comes and goes off.when i keep on triyng and waste about 30mints or more it gets started.some days i have tried 30 -40 tries.
i was really struggling with this.
It came to a situ doesn't start at ll. i took it to Nokia customer care, they charged 500/= for re-installation of the software. still the problem exists.
if u r going to buy this- so soryy

• mcnight

nokia asha not good without wifi

Touch is not good, hangs very much, memory is a big problem

Touch is not good, hangs very much, memory is a big problem using from last 2 years ( god bless me)

• Kaberi debnath..[ fr

I love this phone...

• Kaberi Nath

Cemera quality is realy good..... Whenever i am intarest to capture my pic... I like this phone so much.... Thank you nokia lounch this phone...

• Kaberi Nath

Yo yo, 30 Nov 2015total fake.........the phone have only 3.2mb internal memory Softwear nokia

• Ealley

Phone Nokia 305 says: No memory left. Please free some space to continue using your phone. there are about 300 contacts now only. I am not able to save further new contacts in sim nor in mobile? Sim is full- no storage possible.so seems poor phone.

• Yo yo

total fake.........the phone have only 3.2mb internal memory

• Pavi

Mobile is good.but hanging apps very slow

I tried to download new version of software it was unfortunate I downgraded instead up grade . Mu phone was reading Amharic Ethiopian language but now impossible I had back up bit couldn't restore as before. How can you help me plz

• Hashu

Anonymous, 11 Aug 2015Not supports hq vids, whtsapp. Vvvvvvery bad opera internet. Ins... morePlease request to @lumiahelp on twitter. I have been requesting them for software update so that it supports mp4 videos too.

• Drlhi ganesh

Plz , we r wating for new software updates , its very boaring give good apps for next updates as quick as possible

Not supports hq vids, whtsapp. Vvvvvvery bad opera internet. Instead of unecessary apps give good apps for next software updates as quick as possible plz