Nokia Asha 305

Nokia Asha 305

Touch is not good, hangs very much, memory is a big problem using from last 2 years ( god bless me)

• Kaberi debnath..[ fr

I love this phone...

• Kaberi Nath

Cemera quality is realy good..... Whenever i am intarest to capture my pic... I like this phone so much.... Thank you nokia lounch this phone...

• Kaberi Nath

Yo yo, 30 Nov 2015total fake.........the phone have only 3.2mb internal memory Softwear nokia

• Ealley

Phone Nokia 305 says: No memory left. Please free some space to continue using your phone. there are about 300 contacts now only. I am not able to save further new contacts in sim nor in mobile? Sim is full- no storage possible.so seems poor phone.

• Yo yo

total fake.........the phone have only 3.2mb internal memory

• Pavi

Mobile is good.but hanging apps very slow

I tried to download new version of software it was unfortunate I downgraded instead up grade . Mu phone was reading Amharic Ethiopian language but now impossible I had back up bit couldn't restore as before. How can you help me plz

• Hashu

Anonymous, 11 Aug 2015Not supports hq vids, whtsapp. Vvvvvvery bad opera internet. Ins... morePlease request to @lumiahelp on twitter. I have been requesting them for software update so that it supports mp4 videos too.

• Drlhi ganesh

Plz , we r wating for new software updates , its very boaring give good apps for next updates as quick as possible

Not supports hq vids, whtsapp. Vvvvvvery bad opera internet. Instead of unecessary apps give good apps for next software updates as quick as possible plz

• Manoranjan

Plz update opera mini browser to nokia express that was so gd .
But opera mini is vry bad.
So.....

• mohd zeeshan

Not supported high quality video and other information Google nothing to open and calculator notnot open

Sanori, 25 Jun 2015If u just wanna make calls then its a good choice,but if u r thi... moreIts realy bad to use internet in it. Loll opera mini installed automatic in it.

Good Fone.....Internet runs absolutely fine....sound quality good.....Good choice...Pura paisa wasool....Thanks Nokia for launching this product....:)

If u just wanna make calls then its a good choice,but if u r thinking of using internet in this phone then it is a serious mess.i used this phone for 2 yrs and i am really disappointed.U may find many other phones in this range which are really good as compared to it. U can't operate whatsapp in it..if u r doing so u will have ur eye power raised cause everything in it is too small.

• Biki

Infact dis phone is a greater dissapointment.it does not support youtube streaming..

• navneet

touch very hard, what's up not run properly over all good phone