Nokia Asha 503

Nokia Asha 503

I cant even change my screen lock. I cant download apps like facebook. I dont know what happened to this phone. Plz help me.

• 2015-07-31 19:02
  • t7Xh
  • blazma

i have been using Nokia Asha 503 i dont know to uninstall apps such as games and install orginal apps like whatsApp , messenger ......

• 2015-07-25 04:51
  • SqJS

I have been using Nokia since its inception and don't know why nokia 503 is very slow to respond with all its application problems associated with poor information manual, internet,store problems and applications please Nokia can you give us good solutions on line.Thanks! [
Ezekiel]

• 2015-07-22 18:57
  • fuvG

I have been using nokia asha 503 for the past five months now.it is good, but am getting serious problems with it.
The nokiastore,appstore and the gamestore doesnt come.
I need help

• 2015-07-22 12:54
  • Mr Muhizz

Ave heard alot abt d phone,dah it very gud nd nice wit great features,buh d comment am seeing here is nt encouragin at all.....plz is it adviserable to buy for those dat ave been usin d phone

• 2015-07-19 12:30
  • ftVg

How do i get the specifications that i don't have in my Nokia asha 503,plz help

• 2015-06-29 17:26
  • NmRY
  • Jay Roll

I feel regret ever having this fone...
It has a slow system,bad internet connection and the most worst of of all is those silly games they've installed on it.... My senior brother had to use ma previous fone because I was in school and I was hoping to get a better one after completing school only to come home and get this crap as a fone.....
I don't blame Nokia at all,I blame my parents for it for me....
My only problem with them is that,did they really examine the fone before bringing it out for people to buy....?
How I miss my HTC Incredible Sensation

• 2015-06-27 13:32
  • John StJohn

> In reply to fancyfacemachteld @ 2015-06-13 20:47 from mni4 - click to readHowdy,

As far as I know of, Nokia Asha phones are on Asha Platform It won't be able to install Instagram. But there is a paid App that was made by Instagram developers called Instagraph, that will let you upload photos to your instagram acct, exclusively made for Nokia Asha users.

• 2015-06-27 06:05
  • 7Xkk
  • blessed

please i need help on how to download my app and games.please help me out.

• 2015-06-14 08:26
  • fsTx

please i need help on how to download my app and games.please help me out.

• 2015-06-14 08:24
  • fancyfacemachteld

why can i not download instagram??? i try it so many times and i cannot installed it??? did i buy crap??

• 2015-06-13 20:47
  • mni4
  • Dluli

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-06 15:21 from thds - click to readWhy is ths cell slow when browsing

• 2015-06-10 17:03
  • fu7x

> In reply to che dada @ 2015-05-29 17:08 from fm@V - click to readMaybe your games are meant to play on line instead of your phone.in which case no airtime then you cannot play them !

• 2015-05-31 12:11
  • Bw@G
  • che dada

> In reply to gollum @ 2015-05-13 21:49 from B{a{ - click to readi lyk my nokia asha 503 but why is it that i can not play games if i dont have airtime? and my internal space is not 32gb as it is indicated.....

• 2015-05-29 17:08
  • fm@V
  • Skre

So basically this phone cant do what an amdrpid phone does. This is a total waste of money. I have been using dis phone for more than a year and i have literally experienced bad to worst cases in this phone. First they discontinued the nokia account which is the only positive you will have in this trash. They discontinued it. Mix radiowas gone. Next they discontinued the express browser and replaced it with a slowest version of opena mi. Dont buy this phone. Dis isnt a real smartphone. Im using dis to type this and the keyboard is actually freezing. Imagine my hardship typing this

• 2015-05-27 16:57
  • thYJ
  • enieni

how can i download things

• 2015-05-27 15:16
  • TmC2
  • gollum

how do i register my phone i have been trying to connect to nokia to get ganes but my phone wont let me nomia asha 503 is my device i have now been trying to get games on my phone but just cant seem to get them as it wont let me register .
k millard.

• 2015-05-13 21:49
  • B{a{
  • subha

does it support hike messenger??????????

• 2015-05-10 07:09
  • U@HS
  • Kanag

Itís very nice and computable set, but buttery back up is very low using internet downloads and touch screen display is not proper working . Request to NOKIA Dept, Please see and do action.

• 2015-05-01 08:21