Nokia Lumia 1520

Nokia Lumia 1520

• CHin

After one year plus of using it, very satisfy. good phone good spec. no complain. only limitation is the apps too limited choice. As compared to iOS and ANdroid

• 2015-07-28 09:16
  • RNyD
  • Renzi

as of now im using the windows 10 insider preview in my 1520, so far there are some few bugs that i found but all in all I'm quiet satisfied can't wait for the official release on June 29.

• 2015-07-27 13:44
  • 7XkR
  • Aadrian

> In reply to Nine @ 2015-07-26 05:14 from t7X0 - click to readA lot sellers on eBay ship worldwide, be sure to check the shipping information and import fees before purchasing though.

• 2015-07-27 12:58
  • dWt2
  • Aadrian

> In reply to Lumia @ 2015-07-26 09:10 from 7tA@ - click to readLooking at the hardware of this phone I think future updates are pretty secure for this device, in general it's the same as the Lumia 930 which is the flagship still, so this phablet will get the Windows 10 update for sure, the hardware is still up to par. Can't tell about the newer opdates but I think you can at least enjoy updates for the next couple of years.

• 2015-07-27 12:57
  • dWt2
  • Lumia

Any one tell me lumia 1520 get upcoming os updates for how much time (how many years) like windows 10.1 ,11 and other up coming os's

• 2015-07-26 09:10
  • 7tA@
  • Nine

Do ebay ships phone to Philippines? I want to buy lumia 1520.

• 2015-07-26 05:14
  • t7X0
  • Ezio0810

The Windows Store is the best option for you. You can download the setup files to your pc and then transfer them to the sd card for installation.

There is no Bittorrent for WP right now but there is another torrent client for WP (I forgot the name).

And as for side loading pirated apps you need to developer unlock the phone and use a Chinese application to do so. But you will lose the warranty once you developer unlock the phone. visit winphonehub.org for further steps

• 2015-07-25 20:34
  • uth{
  • Digital friend

i have had this set 2 days before. Its really an amazing set. Every thing is running smoothly and steadily. Can anybody tell me the website from where I can install applications other than its own store. And how can I use bit torrent in it?

• 2015-07-24 12:18
  • 6P9x

> In reply to SushiMajesty @ 2015-07-21 12:09 from 7tUd - click to readThanks a lot, will give it a shot.

• 2015-07-22 12:16
  • F4mn
  • Sushi Majesty

> In reply to old school @ 2015-07-21 10:25 from 3JxS - click to readYes it does, perhaps most of the heating issue is due to the processors being over worked and the graphic cards not supporting or eating up into the processor by consuming more power thanks high end games and no nano fans Smartphones to keep em cool, many users who own brands like mediatek or Intel Atom (Atom for sure) know what I'm talking about.

Many Mediatek processor face this issue when they come with only 1GB RAM on them, where most intel atom mobile devices just love getting the heat on for the smallest of applications. Don't be taken aback by the fact that they do touch temperature of about 35 degrees in some devices (Anything beyond 35degrees, is a major concern, it not like they'll explode or anything but, its better to have a regular pocket over a smoked pocket.)

• 2015-07-21 20:35
  • Sushi Majesty

Opt for the Sony 128 GB MSC, with 80MB/s. Its a better option than Samsung's 40MB/s, a 3GB file on a samsung sdc will take 3minutes to transfer it not laggy but, if you have a better speed it highly preferable. Many of samsung sdcard don't mention the writing speed.

• 2015-07-21 12:22
  • SushiMajesty

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-07-18 21:20 from F4mn - click to readShould work give it a try! I personally haven't used a samsung (too slow)

• 2015-07-21 12:09
  • old school

> In reply to Sushi Majesty @ 2015-07-11 23:14 from 7tUd - click to readI use my large 1520 as a hand-held fan as well. I've noticed that waving it to cool myself also actually cools the phone a fair bit.

• 2015-07-21 10:25
  • 3JxS
  • kenn

> In reply to kenna @ 2015-07-20 11:50 from Y1kG - click to readTry eBay,by the way which country re u in?

• 2015-07-21 01:34
  • Ns@{
  • kenna

where can I buy this? I've searched everywhere online and in stores, including the suggested online kimstore. Anyone know?? Please help!!

• 2015-07-20 11:50
  • Y1kG

Can I use Samsung Micro SDXC Evo 48MB/s 128GB Class 10 on the beast?

• 2015-07-18 21:20
  • F4mn
  • AJU AZEEZ

The BEST phone i have ever used . Awesome display quality .. heavy games are working perfectly . camera is also good. i really love this phone . battery charge is also good. i am really happy :)

• 2015-07-17 12:02
  • PBxK
  • Sushi Majesty

> In reply to carol @ 2015-07-15 03:20 from tCQp - click to readHey carol, I would advice you to wait for a months time before you go buy the Nokia Lumia 1520. Why? Cuz Microsoft is coming with the Lumia 940xl with has a better tricks up its sleeves and above all has the same 20mp camera as well the only draw back is the 940xl may not have a storage expansion slot like the 1520.

I got mine because my first phone was the Nokia, and I wanted to have the last ever Nokia device as well in my kitty of old Nokia phone I have collected over the years.

• 2015-07-16 21:30
  • bubbles

> In reply to carol @ 2015-07-15 03:20 from tCQp - click to readKimstore :) It is an online shop. Google it. They have an official online account.

• 2015-07-16 14:30
  • t75p
  • pounds

This Lumia 1520 is one of the best Phones on the markert but am not happy why some Apps which are free and available on the Android OS. Tango should be added sooner for us to enjoy thisvphone.

• 2015-07-16 12:42