Nokia Lumia 1520

Nokia Lumia 1520

> In reply to SYED @ 2015-09-02 02:55 from KSgm - click to readThe biggest issu is not with APPS (althogh it is an important issue) but stability issues and web rendering issues that are still not fixed, even in the latest build of Windows Phone 10! (I've been using it on my Lumia 1520)
SAME OLD ISSUES OF WINDOW PHONE:
-Many web pages crush!
-Many web pages experience constant screen flickering!
-Many web pages freez on scrolling or before you start scrolling
-Many web pages dont render properly:
a) text, photos or other content don't fit into screen parameters
b) text goes over the pic or pic goes over the text
c) when scrolling the paged left/right or up/down the page jumps back to the previous point or jumps multiple directions for few seconds.

CONCLUSION:
----------
Not only these issues are not fixed, but windows 10 phone interface became 2 times more complicated and uglier than on windows phone 8.1 How come no official technology website never talks about all these issues of Windows Phone but constantly talk about lack of APPS?
MICROSOFT: FIX IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2015-09-04 06:04
  • 81IA
  • Ninos

I didnt owned smartphones, i want it to this be my first, I am hardcore fan of Nokia, I had them like 4 and I am with all pleased.. Had only simbian Nokia.. So only question is 100% that is upgradable to Win10, is someone that tried or what.. Thank you

• 2015-09-03 06:44
  • 3SLI
  • Ast

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-08-31 13:09 from rXN5 - click to readMy stock charger some times doesn't charge it so I am using Lumia 730 original charger...4 hours. It's fast for 3400mah battery

• 2015-09-02 04:34
  • U{7i
  • SYED

> In reply to ben @ 2015-08-26 01:44 from 3PFq - click to readwidows at present has the most absurd market.... thats the reason it is losing many of its users ..... if windows doesnt improve its app store . well i dont know whats gonna happen.... any ways if we are tslking about best windows phone ''''its going to be lumia 830

• 2015-09-02 02:55
  • KSgm

> In reply to ast @ 2015-08-31 04:43 from U{h{ - click to readdoes it exist another way to charge it faster? thank you

• 2015-08-31 13:09
  • rXN5
  • ast

> In reply to moon @ 2015-08-30 18:30 from rXNx - click to readIt takes about 4 5 hours to fully charge the phone with stock charger. But sometimes it doesn't charge even if charging signal is shown..

• 2015-08-31 04:43
  • U{h{
  • moon

How many time to charge fully the battery? thanks

• 2015-08-30 18:30
  • rXNx
  • ast

Hey guys my Lumia 1520 battery is not so good..i used internet on Wi-Fi without sim card for 3 hours it went from 100% to 50%.its running denim update..help guys.how much battery it discharges if u use internet in uc browser for 3 hours no any background apps.low brightness and no glance and vibration in capacitive keys..help me guys

• 2015-08-30 07:30
  • f}vt
  • jason

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-08-28 21:27 from w43M - click to readHi.im fr sgp.i don't understand what u mean on yr comment of cant download pdf file.as I'm working construction.everyday I can receive mail n open all d pdf drawing n full mails.or u nv go store to download d pdf appt.u can try it. Tks.

• 2015-08-29 01:46
  • bCkY

HELLO TECHJUNKIES,

i am a hardcore user of lumia 1520 using it from last 2 years still now i can say their is a no smartphone made as lumia 1520 it is good in camera very smooth os but sometimes it get laggy.beat part of the phone is battery.omg its devil without any usage enduser can get backup till 4 days. but as everything has a con this big boy too has it. what i didt like is microsoft has not at all improved their app market very less customization no user friendly user cannot even download pdf file from they mail that sucks badly. microsoft has to address this minor issuses & fix it in windows 10 orelse they will loose more customers from market.

• 2015-08-28 21:27
  • w43M
  • derek

> In reply to Lumia 1535 @ 2015-08-27 07:52 from YU8I - click to readhe is a fraud dont go for that

• 2015-08-28 20:46
  • rKaC
  • Lumia lvr

> In reply to Manohar 808 PureView @ 2015-08-28 14:46 from YTY$ - click to readBro. If you need better battery backup you buy lumia 1520 it lasts almost 1.5 to 2 days with internet

• 2015-08-28 16:27
  • U{du
  • Manohar 808 PureView

Guys, I am torn between Nokia 1520 and Nokia 930...My main requirement is the battery.... I surf the net a lot.... Can anyone please help me in choosing between the two ?????

• 2015-08-28 14:46
  • YTY$
  • Aadrian

> In reply to Lumia 1535 @ 2015-08-27 07:52 from YU8I - click to readI've never heard of a Lumia 1535... so better not to deal with this person.

• 2015-08-28 00:47
  • dWt2
  • tanvir

> In reply to Lumia 1535 @ 2015-08-27 07:52 from YU8I - click to readNo there is no lumia 1535.. you better not to contact with him, he is a fraud for sure.

• 2015-08-27 12:52
  • XQhE
  • Lumia 1535

Hi I have been wanting one of 1520, one person I contacted told me that they had 1535 in Iraq and it was cheap as $150 US. Just wanted to know if lumia 1520 is referred to as 1535 in Iraq if not than I will be saved by a scam. Since there isn't any evidence of 1535 to be available in the market yet.

• 2015-08-27 07:52
  • YU8I
  • Allan

> In reply to Nickname15 @ 2015-08-24 11:52 from nDGJ - click to readStop disinformation please.
Android is not just for games!
It is in fact much closer to a regular windows desktop
OS than windows mobile itself! Windows phone had few superior pluses that Android lacks but it's a nightmare to use when it comes to basics: a) displaying of the web pages is horrible!; b) lots of stability issues (especially in windows 8.1)

I used to misjudge Android based on Laggish and Slow/difficult scrolling in Samsung Note 3
and Note 4 phones, but after I have tried clean android system from Huawei Mate 7,
I completely changed my mind. Clean Android with the latest hardware is super fast
and smooth!

• 2015-08-26 07:57
  • RbqB
  • ben

How easy to turn off the sound of windows phones. Before u slide up your sleep mode screen, press the button for volume up/down than find the bell in the corner ....... OMG it takes so long, why can't add this button in the action menu like android. Ok i will survive without this. How to put simple ringtone from my music, have to move the song you like in specific folder.... that sucks. And what else the music player, how to add just one folder to listen. Just like simple Winamp for my desktop.... so far the windows-phones suck. I really hope they gonna fix all this things with W10 or I will change my phone.

• 2015-08-26 01:44
  • 3PFq
  • Davidgeorge

i am confused in buying a smartphone. i can get lumia 1520 or xiaomi redmi note 2 for 160$. and i do need to use atleast for 2 years. which is durable for a student??
thanks in advance

• 2015-08-25 13:26
  • vJZ{

> In reply to Anne @ 2015-08-23 10:30 from tCQp - click to readI have had Lumia 1520 for almost 2 yrs, I find it's brilliant, the camera is fantastic and as far as the screen being fragile, I've dropped mine a good few time and the screen is still intact, no marks or scratches on it and it is used rigorously. I do have it in a case though, but occasionally it manages to escape and fall out

• 2015-08-24 19:00