Nokia Lumia 1520

Nokia Lumia 1520

Raj, 08 Feb 2016I had seen that issue first when i tried to install Win 10 Devel... moreUse windows device recovery tool to recover or flash stock denim rom size will be around 1.65gb

Dean , 08 Feb 2016I've been using the 1520 for about a month and suddenly the Lock... moreUse windows device recovery tool to recover or flash stock denim rom size will be around 1.65gb

Everybody who are using lumia 1520 windows 10 preview build get back to stock denim update using windows device recovery tool . I was using preview build windows 10 10586 or 1511 suddenly my phone started acting weird like phantom touch, unresponsive touch, phone boot crash and Heating very bad was fed up with this so i used windows device recovery tool to recover my lumia back to denim and it is working fine now and hopefully wait for official windows 10 update for lumia 1520.....

anybody have idea about windows 10 update releade date for lumia 1520 in india please kindly share.

• Raj

Petri, 07 Feb 2016I have problem to put Windows technical preview to my lumia 1520... moreI had seen that issue first when i tried to install Win 10 Developer Preview.. WHen the progress bar starts incrementing, it goes into an endless cycle of reboot. But I am able to overcome that..
The issue was the phone heating up. (Mine is lumia 1520 AT&T). Once the gearwheel + started up, I put the phone into a ziploc bag and kept in the freezer, check on it every minute or so.. and it keeps progressing. I did this several times till now, and this seems to be my only working solution. (Later on, I leave the phone overnight into a bagful of silica gel packs, to "dry up" any moisture it could've gathered.. just to be safe)

Hope this helps..

• Vk

refubrished lumia1520 or new l640xl which is best?

• Dean

I've been using the 1520 for about a month and suddenly the Lock and unlock button Doesn't work. That is really surprising because normally to take a snap shot we use the Volume up and Lock Button and that works fine for me. Can anyone please advice on this ?

Thanks in advance.

• Petri

I have problem to put Windows technical preview to my lumia 1520. I just end up boot loop when wheels start to roll. I have reserved phone three times and every time same problem. Anyone else have Sam problem? Or solution?

• patlin

Can anyone tell me y my 1520 battery drainin I have to keep it charge if I take I off the charge n have it for 10mins phone cut out battery dies

• Djshank

Mobile Freak, 03 Feb 2016Recently purchased Strontium Nitro 64GB 85MB/s UHS-1 Class 10 Mi... moreFirst you update your phone. Windows 8.1 denim update after it will works..

• Mobile Freak

Recently purchased Strontium Nitro 64GB 85MB/s UHS-1 Class 10 MicroSDXC Memory Card from amazon. This card was not detected when fixed in Lumia 1520 card slot. The same card I then fixed in Samsung Note 2 and was immediately detected and is working well. Could someone tell me what is the problem with Lumia 1520?

• kadim

Sushi Majesty, 09 Jan 2016Hey, dont worry its a issue with the touch sensitivity. If your ... moreThanks for sharing experience and opinion

• Tip

how's the front camera? usually discouraged with just 1.2mp at the front there.

Camera very good

• Chen

Adel J, 24 Jan 201616 for certain model. They wrote it right.Mine for AT&T does have 16GB.
It states that.

• dev

peter sinoj, 27 Jan 2016I am a lumia 1520 user,this is great perfomence smart phone im u... moreHow much cost of battery and where you find it plz tell me I m also want to change

• peter sinoj

I am a lumia 1520 user,this is great perfomence smart phone im using this phone two year finish. One month before im change the battery ,no complaint but imo and facebook call not support..thats inough but i like this phone..

• Adel J

Sam, 22 Jan 2016Internal memory is 32gb . Here given 16GB . Please correct it 16 for certain model. They wrote it right.

I always fan of nokia lumia.. i have 1520 and 1020 and never give me problem i love so much especially the tiles of ms, its not boring cos it has a lot of moving objects. i love so much

• Sam

Internal memory is 32gb . Here given 16GB . Please correct it

• James

bala, 24 Dec 2015Hi is windows 10 officially available for 1520? But when I'm eagerly waiting for windows 10