Nokia Lumia 1520

Nokia Lumia 1520

• Assure

Unfortunately 1530 or 1540 is nonsense, MS has intro 940XL in all series. We are like ones but what the used when no back up from anybody. Think SD 800 Will take us to 10.1 Windows. I don't think MS is earning sense take overshadowed. All moments are Un Called for. Camera, SS, ppi, hardware, all are haphazardly combined. Still being antique no result value, it mitzbishi car extinct.

• 2015-05-21 10:46
  • 6PFQ
  • atmarix

> In reply to Michael @ 2015-05-13 06:16 from 81IA - click to readTry BlackBerry touch or physical keyboard. I can say is one of the best :p

• 2015-05-21 02:41
  • Y9WR
  • Angier

Are you facing an issue after denim update on Lumia 1520? Because mine is not charging beyond 81%...

• 2015-05-18 07:22
  • uuky
  • Megamanx8es

> In reply to Michael @ 2015-05-17 05:01 from Ibx0 - click to readYou can get updates quicly with developers app

• 2015-05-17 23:29
  • K07b
  • Megamanx8es

> In reply to Sam @ 2015-05-17 06:39 from 5Jkk - click to readYes, in 2014 i did get a 822 and after a 920 and viber work very good for both in windows phone 8.1.

• 2015-05-17 23:27
  • K07b
  • Angier

My lumia 1520 is not charging beyond 81%, it worked perfectly for 14 months but now i am facing this issue after denim update, i did flash too but still the same problm i am facing, mine is rm-937. plz help me guys...

• 2015-05-17 22:22
  • uuk5
  • Sam

Is viber available in windows phone?

• 2015-05-17 06:39
  • 5Jkk
  • Michael

> In reply to Technologic @ 2015-05-16 06:01 from q8UC - click to readMake sure to get unbranded version of the Lumia phone such as: Lumia 1520 RM938. This one and other unbranded Lumia phones get all updates as soon as they become available. And that's another issue which Microsoft must fix. No carrier should be allowed to delay updates!

• 2015-05-17 05:01
  • Ibx0
  • George

friends I am planning to buy 1520. please let me know the majour physical drawbacks of the same....

• 2015-05-16 14:25
  • bC1B
  • rich679

MY REVIEW ON NOKIA LUMIA 1520 (denim update) Pros 1) bigger and better 2)good battery life 1.5 days with heavy use (browsing internet using WiFi,gaming,watching video 3)best mobile camera ever 4)sharp crisp and bright full HD display 5)32 GB inbuilt memory and up to 128 GB memory card support 6)best sound quality 7) smooth touch Cons 1)OS not feel solid 2)no app lock support 3)no background download support 4)no cellular video call support 5)touch problem- when you set touch sensitivity high cortana appear again and again 6)not support true multitasking like Symbian

• 2015-05-16 08:03
  • P$bD
  • Technologic

So just so i get this straight, the Lumia Denim update is only available to some Nokia Lumia 1520 phones depending on their IMEI number and Firmware version?

• 2015-05-16 06:01
  • q8UC
  • Michael

> In reply to Michael @ 2015-05-13 06:16 from 81IA - click to readAnd please improve the following: ~Contacts get automatically linked when you sign in with your Microsoft account and they start syncing to your new phone. Ones they are linked, you have to unlink them one by one! If you don't unlink them, then it.s a whole mess to understand who has called you or texted you.. ~Please give people the option to chose between tiles menu and a regular desktop menu (this is very easy to implement!)

• 2015-05-14 16:47
  • RbqB
  • Michael

Microsoft: When will you fix the web rendering engine? This is the only major issue in all windows phones that is still not fixed after all of the 8.1 updates! Half of the websites don't render properly (not displayed properly) no matter which browser you use (including on Lumia 1520 phone) . I don't want to Switch to any Android device because of their bad touch interface and bad text auto correction which together make typing lots of text a nightmare!

• 2015-05-13 06:16
  • 81IA
  • Kenswiss

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-11 15:57 from th9I - click to readHardware aside, do you like android Or windows phone? If it's android buy Note4, if WP buy 1520.

• 2015-05-12 10:38
  • CAPR
  • Aslam Qureshi

> In reply to zaiibi @ 2015-05-11 06:57 from 9xRh - click to readDear Zaibi M using Lumia 820, 1520 windows phn in Pakistan. I m a heavy user of internet, office n messaging applications. Once in a while facing problem of hanging in windows. Internet is good. Mobilink edge is fast enough in 1520. Whereas I used many androids HTC, Sony even galaxy s4. Most of them rubbish. Specially Samsung phns. They r earning thru advertisement n not thru quality. Huawei is very good when it is coming to hanging. They don't hang and irritate. For any help, u r welcome.

• 2015-05-12 08:42
  • sSxX

1520 or note 4?

• 2015-05-11 15:57
  • th9I
  • Kenswiss

> In reply to zaiibi @ 2015-05-11 06:57 from 9xRh - click to readI don't think sending a video will help in this matter neither will I agree with what you were told about windows phone beings slower in internet speed compared to Android powered devices that's false. Even when I am in EDGE coverage area my internet speeds have been decent. 3G&4G on my 1520 are quiet fast though our 4G in Kenya is under testing it's extremely fast on this phone. I won't say all 1520s are perfect may be yours has a problem somewhere BUT before you take it for a check-up it's always recommended to try a hard reset and in a case like yours make sure you are using the correct &up-to-date internet setting. I will be lying if I say I can solve this problem especially that we are so many miles apart!! And whoever told you that generally Androids are faster than WPs is crazy in his/her head! If your phone is having problems with wp8.1 please stay away from Windows 10 TP for phones and wait for more stable builds

• 2015-05-11 14:58
  • rvvq
  • sree2015

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-11 02:14 from utxJ - click to readhi bro all you need is to download 'windows insider 'app from store and log in. then you are requested to accept some terms and conditions over there, after that just go tp phone settings>update u can find a new update WP 10.1 enjoyyyy

• 2015-05-11 11:42
  • XQrE
  • zaiibi

> In reply to Kenswiss @ 2015-05-10 22:36 from CANn - click to readits 5 times slower than android, plz tell me your skype id or whatsapp no so I can send you video, I went to mobilink franchise who is leading internet service provider in Pakistan. They informed me windows are slowest phone than others, and tell me how to update 8.1 to windows 10

• 2015-05-11 06:57