Nokia Lumia 1520

Nokia Lumia 1520

• KC 15

Just updated to 8.1 last night here in the UK,only one word to describe it, Amazing! The phone is now even smoother and user friendly,simple but elegant,am loving my 1520.

• 2014-07-23 14:45
  • n5I3

> In reply to Aradhya @ 2014-07-23 07:10 from XM4% - click to readIts obvious from all you've said that you don't have a L520 not to talk of a L1520. Stick to your samsung.

• 2014-07-23 13:33
  • 3sE3
  • rocks raj

> In reply to dargo @ 2014-07-21 12:51 from v0qT - click to readThanks my frnd...

• 2014-07-23 12:02
  • U{JZ
  • shivkh7

> In reply to Aradhya @ 2014-07-23 07:10 from XM4% - click to readi dont belive you because i already do everything about camera its awesome compare to note 3
2) about video call i already using it and its awesome
3) about front camera ita slso lovely compare to all mobile
4) after update 8.1 with cyan mobile is working so softly and so much clearty come in camera snd video
5) i realy like my lumia 1520
6) samsung note 3 my friend using and lots of problem in note 3
7) last week his note 3 was not working display problem.
8) about nokia service center its realy nice even they solve problem within 2 hrs.

• 2014-07-23 07:51
  • tE$u
  • shivkh7

2) about video call i already using it and its awesome
3) about front camera ita slso lovely compare to all mobile
5) i realy like my lumia 1520
6) samsung note 3 my friend using and lots of problem in note 3
7) last week his note 3 was not working display problem.

• 2014-07-23 07:49
  • tE$u
  • Aradhya

Hello Peeps,
I am using this phone from 5 months and there are so many problems with the phone. I have read in other forums also about the same problems. Please dont buy this camera.I will list out the pros and cons.
Pros :
1. Good looking phone.
2. Battery is amazing(Unbeatable)
3. Processor is good so no hangs or lags.

Cons :
1. Camera is a big time gimmick. It takes pics in 5MP and 16MP. 5MP pics are seen on phone. So wen u share the pics, you are sharing the 5MP pics. 16MP pics are also no good. It looks very much similar to 5MP. I am a professional photographer so i have tried everything on the camera. Note 3, Samsung galaxy s4, s5 has better camera than the lumia 1520.
2. Lot of defective pieces were released into market.
FRONT CAMERA NOT WORKING.Phone resets when using the front cam.
3. NOKIA CARE SUCKS. they are not at all friendly.
4. Sound on the phone gets adjusted randomly sometimes. Sometimes it,ll be set to zero.
5. Themes on the phone is bad.
6. Windows app store also is bad. Very limited apps.
7. You cannot do a video call. that option itself is not there :(

All the above are my personal experiences.
I have also seen people reporting lot of other reset issues.
I bought this phone for 40k since i am a nokia fan n tired of samsung. But believe me guys this phone sucks. Not worth paying 40k. Please dont do the mistake i did.

• 2014-07-23 07:10
  • XM4%
  • Turok

update is available on manual OTA. Updated on three UK

• 2014-07-22 23:17
  • m1Ix
  • P R Dhakar

Hii I am from Surat,Gujarat just check your update status in your phone setting that's it so simple.just try it

• 2014-07-22 19:22
  • rATj
  • sas007

Hey where are you from P R Dhakar, because on website its still showing under testing for each and every country.
if you did it, then how?
for cortana you have to change your region to usa.

• 2014-07-22 15:30
  • 3YdR
  • Roberta

> In reply to asho @ 2014-07-22 12:58 from rJXN - click to readThe problem is when you did gmail account you put an age lower than 14 years or 18 years not sure what age you need to be because they will ask you for parental acceptance or something like that.So you should delete that account because i don't think you can change the birth date and make another one and put age older than 18 years to be sure it will work.

• 2014-07-22 15:12
  • spYb
  • P R Dhakar

Hey freinds how to use Cortana afterupdating to cyan wp8.1 in india...

• 2014-07-22 15:10
  • rANU

Hey I got my cyan update for Lumia 1520.... It's super smooth got job Microsoft

• 2014-07-22 15:04
  • rAUg
  • sas007

Hey where are you from adi, because on website its still showing under testing for each and every country.
if you did it, then how?

• 2014-07-22 14:57
  • 3YdR
  • asho

Hi friends : i bought lumia 1520 2 days back, i am unable to download n install apps from store,everytime i try to do so ,i get the message " my family must be set" pls guide.

• 2014-07-22 12:58
  • rJXN
  • dev

> In reply to adi209 @ 2014-07-22 06:33 from PEhI - click to readR u sure bcoz i don't get update which rigion you from thnx

• 2014-07-22 09:21
  • vGxB
  • adi209

Guys the much awaited Lumia Cyan update with Windows 8.1 is now available through OTA. Please update. I updated my Lumia 1520 and it's really amazing.

• 2014-07-22 06:33
  • PEhI
  • P R Dhakar

Wp8.1 update is available for Lumia 1520 in India ...check your update guys I got my update��

• 2014-07-22 05:34
  • 7j$A
  • abu

Update is already out, need to update it manually

• 2014-07-22 01:45
  • fCxa
  • Assure

> In reply to sas007 @ 2014-07-21 11:33 from 3YdR - click to readEverybody's waiting fr official update 8.1 but why are we given this step mother's treatment. Where are Elops men fiddling with update, very slow lethergy. Shame to MS. Think Releasing 930 with same spex smaller screen and no mem slot. Its Shamefully ashamed.

• 2014-07-21 19:08
  • y@W2
  • kejdijoker

HEy can anyone tell me if the update 8.1 is avaible in albania please !!! ???

• 2014-07-21 17:36