Nokia Lumia 2520

Nokia Lumia 2520

• Mahesh

Can we install third party application in this tab just like lapee.

It would be interesting if there was the possibility of installing Windows 10 Mobile this tablet (the inability to install Windows 10 PC it).
And it would be nice if portassem the Start Menu of Windows RT 8.1.3 and Office apps for Windows 8.1 PC.

• Arif

Mayuresh, 11 Jan 2016I have bought this tablet last year and is doing very well. P... moreThanks. do we call through internet

• Ahmad

I need charger for Lumia 2520 tab anyone can help

• Omofresh

Anonymous, 02 Sep 2015it can get on www.aliexpress.comYou can get it on amazon

• lal

i nees nokia 2520 tablet lcd screen +digitizer

• Mayuresh

I have bought this tablet last year and is doing very well.

Pros :
1. Its a good substituent for Laptop only for business users. (for using normal functions ms-office, email etc.)
2. Good battery life and performance.

Cons:
Proprietary charger
1. Cannot attach external drive above certain limit.
2. Limited apps in windows store
3. No calling facility. (Sim card only for data usage)

Think twice before buying.

I have bought this tablet today. I'm very satisfied. It's stylish, very fast, best for business and study (of course for gaming too 😁). I thought it was the best choice for me to combine phone and pc specifications and make it the best equipment for my job.
But now I'm a little bit nervous about it's suitability.
While reading the reviews and resumes, I thought it could replace my old phone. But now I see it's not able to make 3G network calls...
Can anybody help me to found out the truth? Is there any way to make it possible (rooting, any software or etc.)

• asen

I've got it for second year, so far I don't need another. Great screen, great battery life, Full feature Office for lifetime, although the previous version. It supports 128G memory card, LTE... No phone calls, no apps except those in Windows Store- bla,bla who needs this?!

• Deen

hai!
how to make voice call with sim card for nokia lumia 2520

u can install apps from windows store that gives the tab a windows feel.For eg. file explorer, communications to projector dictionary apps folder lock apps and many more......... You can customize to make it feel like windows.

I'm considering to buy this tab. Can anyone tell me more about this tab?

I'm considering to buy this tab. Can anyone tell me more about this tab?

• Kenii

Anonymous, 18 Oct 2015Can we install software like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc in... moreNo you can not, it's Windows RT version, meaning you can not install native windows applications.

• SUSAI

2tb external hard drive support yes or no plesh

• 2520

Anonymous, 18 Oct 2015Can we install software like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc in... moreYou can install apps only through Microsoft Store.

Can we install software like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc in this tab??

• akshay

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2015Thats for me deal brakerwhat mean by deal breaker

felipe, 11 Jun 2015You can't install Windows programs on Windows RT, you can only i... moreThats for me deal braker

it can get on www.aliexpress.com