Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• blackdeath

in today world of android i must say my n8 gives all new phones tough compite .m lucky i have n8 nd awesome...

• DEEPAK

Its a multi purpose heavy loaded phone.
Any single phone is not availabe with all these features like
1. 3G.
2. WiFi.
3. 12 MP HD cam with Carl Zeis optics and Xenon Flash, ND filter, Geo-Tagging, Face detection.
4. AMOLED Clear Black Display.
5. 3G video calling option.
6. OTG connectivity.
7. 2 way Charging facility.
8. Anodized Aluminium Casing.
9. Dolby digital.
10. FM Transmitter(My tunes on any car stereo or home radio without cable I feel proud).
11. TV out via a/v cable and HDMI (Even some tv doesnt support hdmi in 2010).
12. LIfe time navigation free (offline too !) via nokia maps.
13. DLNA support .
14. Stereo mic for video recording.
15. Bluetooth car Kit support
16. 16 GB internal memory
All features are available on other smartphones seperately but in n8 & 808 it all comes together.
And it all work with 256 mb ram.
I feel proud to say that I owns Nokia N8.

nagarajsherigar, 27 Nov 2015thanks..any good video player can you recommend?Not really, the default one is the best and all the others were more like skins for the default one. The only other one you might need is cuteTube for watching/downloading YouTube and Dailymotion videos.

MdN8, 26 Nov 2015Opera now carries Symbian apps so you can find them by going to ... morethanks..any good video player can you recommend?

nagarajsherigar, 26 Nov 2015Hi..am using nokia N8 from past 5 years..still it is going stron... moreOpera now carries Symbian apps so you can find them by going to Opera Store with Opera Mini, but it looks like a mess... I'd recommend going to AppList: http://applist.schumi1331.de/ They have an AppList app which you install and then use it just like Nokia Store. All the basics are there and what you will get depends on your needs.

Hi..am using nokia N8 from past 5 years..still it is going strong,but the thing is i dont have any apps installed .can someone please give me a list of nice apps and where can i download it from;since ovi store is gone.FYI i am from india

LM FRANK, 22 Nov 2015BELLA software is sh=t, now my phone keeps on promting Memory: '... moreNo mate you don't know how the Belle works first you must not install all apps in C Memory It must installed in Mass memory Think just for a second why'd they give you 14.2Gb you must allocate them in such a way that 75% is stored in E: I store all my items in E: and I have about 150mb free in C: Learn to allocate memory first!

Can anyone answer my questions in the Nokia 808 area?.

• LM FRANK

BELLA software is sh=t, now my phone keeps on promting Memory: 'C is full & I tried deleting apps I dnt use, but no luck

It's undoubtedly a great smartphone,with some best features,till today some of them haven't been given in any other phone,.
It has 12 MP carl zeiss autofocus camera,with red eye reduction,with which it can make still any moving object.
Only this phone has two charging port,and also has the feature of USB-On the go system,and only it has the extra HDMI(High defination movie integration) port,
It has two title,which was given that 'Photography director' and 'Iphone 4 killer' too.
The best feature it contain,and till date which hasn't been given to any other device is 'Radio transmitter',with which We can transmit any audio via Radio at any frequency.It has stainless steel back without nickel coating.
But after some best stuffs it has some problem that it has only 3.5 inch screen(which is too small),and pixel density is lesser(201 ppi),
It has got been fallen from my hand all about 9 times but nothing wrong happened.
More or less it's a great smartphone for the photography enthusiasts.

Agrippa Ngobese, 12 Nov 2015I bought Nokia N8 in February 2012, Its a wonderful cellphone an... moreI gonna buy 1 now... http://offer.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll

Wawei, 12 Nov 2015Can Nokia n8 is ok for coc?Nokia N8 is best smartphone and its camera very... Good no folt in full zoom

• venus_rafa

Agrippa Ngobese, 12 Nov 2015I bought Nokia N8 in February 2012, Its a wonderful cellphone an... morei also have nokia n8. its primary camera not working. i have been trying to find somebody to fix it .. no result till today

• Agrippa Ngobese

I bought Nokia N8 in February 2012, Its a wonderful cellphone and I enjoyed using it, This year February 2015 its was damage and I tried to fix it but they didn`t manage to fix it, I was wondering if someone can help me finding new Nokia N8, I know maybe they don`t make those cellphones anymore but please help me I wants this phone, my contacts details are as follows = Cellphone number :- 072 178 0341, email address :- mthokozn@live.co.za, I live in Richards Bay (KZN)...please help, Thanks.

• Wawei

Can Nokia n8 is ok for coc?

MdN8, 27 Oct 2015I guess only wi-fi data sharing through Joikuspot app might work.MdN8, your dedication to this thread is phenomenal.

Aadrian, 14 Oct 2015I bought both my N8 and 808 from eBay, new. It's all good, never... moreAlthough the price of your N8 and 808 are affordable now, they have very expensive parts and features built on it.

Symbian phones are clasic, historical, and sweet memories of Nokia heyday !

Anonymous, 30 Oct 2015Hi, I have deleted some files in settings-installations-already ... moreDown the fileexflore app lets go

• showkat ah sheikh

n8 is good phone because 12 megapixel camera and 16gb internal momery and very very hard body .and displey is very hard . And big battery life .and internet in just like 4g ram.very good phone and smart phone in the world.

Hi, I have deleted some files in settings-installations-already installed due to the display. This display is very often showing phone memory full :delete or move some of the files from C drive. So that i did the above said. Now i could not see captured/ downloaded images in Gallery. But it is stored in some folder in E drive. How can i see the pictures from gallery. Suggestions please....