Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• enzyke

can anybody here expLain to me why Symbian was never really well suited for
smartphones?

• 2014-11-10 16:04
  • t7Xr

> In reply to MdN8 @ 2014-11-08 12:27 from B}Qx - click to readI mean cbd.

• 2014-11-10 13:22
  • v0qG
  • Alister Coutinho

Well i am Using this phone for past 4 years. still excellent. the camera is awesome, especially when you click at night. I have even tried 64GB micro sd card (SAMSUNG EVO 64gb) in it and it works perfectly fine.

• 2014-11-08 13:52
  • 0FuN
  • MdN8

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-07 16:34 from v0qT - click to readOf course it has an AMOLED screen.

• 2014-11-08 12:27
  • B}Qx

Nokia phone (Symbian OS) is solid build and durable . But ! on the other hand it is unique.

• 2014-11-08 03:45
  • XMPx
  • Aadrian

> In reply to Help...... @ 2014-10-26 10:56 from uNVD - click to readNokia 808 PV for it's camera and it's larger display. But N8 is always good.

• 2014-11-08 00:33
  • 0wxc

Too bad it doesn't have amoled screen like c6-01 or 700 or 808 pv. Would've bought it.

• 2014-11-07 16:34
  • v0qT

> In reply to unrated @ 2014-11-07 09:05 from 3sEj - click to readNokia N8 is a good camera phone but N808 is better.
It has more features than N8 , especially shooting pictures in low light place ( without using flash) . . its pictures are beautiful.
If we focus on camera phone : Nokia N8 and N. 808 are always good choice.

• 2014-11-07 10:39
  • PWat
  • unrated

> In reply to Help...... @ 2014-10-26 10:56 from uNVD - click to readDude go for the pure view .....I curently hav an nokia n8 and for me that wuld be an upgrade......so go 808 pure view

• 2014-11-07 09:05
  • 3sEj
  • Jayden

is it possible to downgrade N8 belle refresh to Symbian'3 ? please tell me how to do.

• 2014-11-06 06:41
  • Xu6T
  • Harsh

> In reply to Help...... @ 2014-10-26 10:56 from uNVD - click to readDear, you should go for lumia 1020 its 41 mp camera n latest window phone , both 808 pure an n8 old model so u can go 4 lumia 1020 its totally camera lover phone plus window advance phone.

• 2014-11-05 19:40
  • Hkt7
  • cp

best phone nokia ever with best photography......tnx nokia............still working good

• 2014-11-05 06:09
  • X}gX

Nowadays people use not only one device. Some use tablet and one more phone. To be a secondary one or camera phone : Nokia N8 is one of best choice.
At the present its price is affordable, phone is very strong , camera is still very good (if we know how to make photo properly) in bright and low light place), battery is good , searching internet is also fast ( by wifi or network).
I did not keep the picture in this phone ( images kept in my tablet instead because it's easy to edit/ share with friends).
If we see its pictures in tablet or laptop . .we' ll know that they are beautiful.
Even i just bought one more smart phone but i cannot abandon my lovely & useful N8 .
On the other hand : after upgrading firmware to Nokia Belle refresh : it make me easier by making photos, turn mobile data/ wifi/bluetooth/ silent on and off.
I use few kind of smartphones inclusive of Blackberry, Android and iPhone but i still love Symbian especially Nokia phones are durable and easy to use. :)

• 2014-10-30 15:22
  • XMPx
  • Manohar 808 PureView

> In reply to Help...... @ 2014-10-26 10:56 from uNVD - click to readObviously Nokia 808 !!!!!!

• 2014-10-27 04:27
  • rAQr
  • Hiten

> In reply to Help...... @ 2014-10-26 10:56 from uNVD - click to readI am Nokia N8 user and very much satisfied with overall aspect which the high end phone gives, so wud suggest to go with nokia N8.

• 2014-10-26 17:26
  • X05V
  • Help......

Friends,
I need ur honest opinion very urgently.

Nokia N8 Vs nokia pureview 808.
Metal body vs 41 MP
which one should I pick ?
I have to take decision very urgent. ..
help me guys.

• 2014-10-26 10:56
  • uNVD
  • hareesh44

Friends,yesterday I did a hard reset and every problem is solved!My n8 is fully functional now.Cheers...

• 2014-10-26 07:09
  • 7j{c
  • Suvham

Hello friends, I'm from India. Using Nokia N8 but my sim slot, micro SD slot and HDMI slot covers are detached. Can anyone find me a fascia for my Nokia N8 that comes with sim, micro SD and HDMI slot covers? Please help me

• 2014-10-24 11:26
  • KAev
  • hareesh44

Friends my n8 cant update OVI store!I think I have done internet settings properly and Iam able to browse.when I checked the available updates through device updates I got anna update and after restarting I signed in with my nokia account.when I click the store icon it says latest update is available but I cant download.The message is 'required update failed'.I bought my n8 some days ago from ebay global easy buy from USA.Its an unlocked phone but some where in settings I saw T-Mobile.Also I cant see available updates in software update section.It says refreshing failed.With out an OVI Store what can I do with my n8?Whats the real problem?please help..

• 2014-10-23 18:56