Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• manm

iam using n* from 2010 to till...sucha awesome phone.,superb camera 12mp carl seiss lens,.hd quality video...good battery backup....loved this from nokia

• 2015-01-12 15:28
  • ut}B
  • Supremo

Such a lovely phone my Nokia N8 is. I guess this is the first Nokia phone with a non-removable battery and also my first phone with a non-removable battey but man, you just open the bottom screws, pull the bottom out, remove the battery lid and pull out the battery. There, you just removed the battery. It's easy to remove the battery of Nokia N8 even though it is termed as non-removable. If only phones like Moto G and Asus Zenfone 5 with non-removable had this Nokia N8 like mechanism for the battery, maybe I'd have given them a thought now that software support for Symbian is at a critical stage but nonetheless, Symbian still rocks. Ever since (June 2014) I'm using Nokia N8, I never had a single crash. Hope Nokia brings back Symbian and legendary phones like Nokia N95, N8 and E series in future. In this whole world, Nokia have the best knowledge of how to make a phone.

• 2015-01-11 18:22
  • U@Hu
  • n8 lover

hey guys, I've seen many complains from u related with phone bugs, whatsapp etc. I've installed Symbian S4 upgrade on my n8 and let me tell you, this is totally different phone. It doesn lag, it is super smooth and fast, many new features, no bugs and crashes. I've been using it since the summer, try to download it and install it. It really makes the phone a lot better !

• 2015-01-11 04:21
  • 38P5
  • SUDHAKAR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-05 16:15 from XuWN - click to readMove it to the IMAGES folder in the memory card. Then switch off your mobile. Remove the memory card carefully. Then insert again. Switch on the mobile and wait dor 5 minutes to finish booting. All the best.

• 2015-01-08 04:22
  • utAr
  • bong

always apper, there was a problem in signing in, check your phone date and time settings, how do i resolve this prolem, even in downloading a applications

• 2015-01-06 12:32
  • thbk

iam having problem wd my gallery..pics r not being displayed ,,although it has been saved in files..plss help..

• 2015-01-05 16:15
  • XuWN
  • Manohar 808 PureView

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-01 15:32 from v0qG - click to readYou ignorant, joikuspot is present on my 808. It can connect only two symbian phones, but it can not connect an android phone!

• 2015-01-05 02:02
  • rATx

Why bt? Don't you have joikuspot on N8?

• 2015-01-01 15:32
  • v0qG
  • Manohar 808 PureView

Hai guys.... Successfully linked my Nokia 808 as bluetooth modem to my Nokia XL Android phone with 'BlueVPN.apk' application! :-) :-) :-)

• 2014-12-31 16:32
  • YT1m

• 2014-12-31 10:26
  • rAQp
  • Manohar 808 PureView

How to share my Nokia 808's internet on my Android phone? Please help me. Thanks in advance!

• 2014-12-30 17:02
  • rAf8

> In reply to SUDHAKAR @ 2014-12-28 14:27 from utAs - click to readI don't quite trust windows phone. Yet.

• 2014-12-29 06:19
  • v0qG
  • MdN8

> In reply to Aadrian @ 2014-12-29 00:31 from 0wxc - click to readOh that's great to hear, it's good that it's not some hardware problem. I never used Whatsapp but I've seen apps called "Close Whatsapp" and "Whatsapp Scheduler" which turns it on/off at specific times of the day. Personally I hate that type of applications (always running, always connected to the internet) where the user doesn't have any control. Problem solved, then. :-)

• 2014-12-29 03:09
  • B}Qk
  • Aadrian

Finally my N8's screen turns off automatically again. I found out whatsapp kept on running continuously and that caused problems, while I don't even use whatsapp on this phone.
So I deleted the app, and now the phone's screen does turn off from itself again.

• 2014-12-29 00:31
  • 0wxc
  • SUDHAKAR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-20 09:26 from v0qG - click to readNey. Look at lumia 730 and 830 models. It will suit you.

• 2014-12-28 14:27
  • utAs
  • Martin

All of you can use real player on nokia n8 phones.

• 2014-12-27 07:27
  • rKHU
  • Aadrian

> In reply to MdN8 @ 2014-12-26 01:36 from B}Qj - click to readThanks mate, I'll take a look on these discussion forums soon. Hope to find a solution there, I've tried pretty much all with settings etc...
I'll let you know once I solved the issue!

• 2014-12-27 00:33
  • 0wxc

> In reply to Patrick @ 2014-12-24 20:57 from fjRe - click to readupdate nokia store first, maybe it can help about quick office . .but i am not sure about real player.

• 2014-12-26 12:49
  • XMPx
  • MdN8

> In reply to Patrick @ 2014-12-24 20:57 from fjRe - click to readI don't know about Real Player but you can get Quick Office by doing a Google search for this:

Quick Office v7.1.18 - Eng Only+ License+ E/F Mod - Symbian S60v5 S^3 Anna Belle signed

Or look for this:

Quick Office 7.01(18)

It should be modded so you can install it on E or F and free some space on C.

• 2014-12-26 01:47
  • B}Qj
  • MdN8

> In reply to Aadrian @ 2014-12-26 00:19 from 0wxc - click to readOuch! Is the screensaver on or off? I have no idea but other people seem to have had this problem and there are too many possible answers. See here:
and here: