Nokia N9

Nokia N9

• mt12345

replace symbian with android or sailfish os

• 2015-04-16 11:14
  • 9FY2
  • Sabbatismos

It has finally met Waterloo.
Nokia Store says GO AND BUY A LUMIA, as N9 is no longer working well. I supposed the Web would still work; I erred greatly. Web has stopped browsing. Things have really turned ugly. I wonder how I can delete Nokia_installed apps. N9 is gone!

• 2015-04-14 05:27
  • ftKa
  • raheem

my cousin is using n9 it has a long battery which last for 3 days thats wonderfull cell

• 2015-04-13 20:12
  • 6Qhf
  • Toto

I am planning to buy a nokia n9. I am using samsung galaxy s3 mini, i am tired to see how my battery drains out so quick, it does not last for a day. This is a major problem with Android phone. Please advise me how is nokia n9 battery?

• 2015-04-10 16:27
  • fjRA
  • mahdie

Hi
I have a question. ...
I have nokia n9 and I forget my security code,
I want to reset my phone but I can't
do you no any way that can use for fixing my phone? ???
pleas someone answer me

• 2015-04-10 16:18
  • HI9n
  • DBD

Typical Nokia folley. Nice quality as ever, but they come up with these different ideas, then scrap them once they realise they are not what the majority of people really want, or they can use easily. Why notifications on the pull down screen don't take you to whats being notified is beyond me. With no app store now, only good for calls, messaging and pics really (Camera good). Internet not brill. Messaging is about impossible with their usual overly small font if you're eyes are not perfect. I do like Nokias, but the company mess about, take your money, then desert you when they fail to achieve

• 2015-04-10 06:41
  • 39xh
  • Gabe

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-08 12:34 from KGaG - click to readThats because nokia store was shutdown..

• 2015-04-09 04:57
  • Lfja

I an being fail to download any thing from store , when i am touching store symbol then showing - there is a problem opening this page , it could be a lost connection or a slow network , how can i fix it , please advise . thanks/shofiquel /Dhaka.

• 2015-04-08 12:34
  • KGaG
  • Kashi

Plz tell me n9 android r jawA Symbian

• 2015-04-07 11:02
  • PAmi
  • mihai21bas

> In reply to nilesh @ 2015-03-31 10:56 from PGjA - click to readyou have to install whatsup from warehause (install warehouse first. this is like ovi store or nokia store) or you can google it ;)

• 2015-04-05 21:44
  • 3SDh
  • loy

> In reply to kitNokiaFan @ 2015-03-18 15:45 from Kg%P - click to readtry to reset your phone

• 2015-04-01 07:05
  • t7$0
  • loy

when I insert my sim card to my n9, the phone shutsdown. :( how can i fix it? any suggestion?

• 2015-04-01 07:03
  • t7$0
  • nilesh

> In reply to vvvv @ 2015-03-24 15:32 from 2T9x - click to readhow wats'up run nokia n9..plz help me..

• 2015-03-31 10:56
  • PGjA
  • jim

> In reply to kitNokiaFan @ 2015-03-18 15:45 from Kg%P - click to readback them up to pc, then try to clear the device, but back up first otherwise you will lose all your content, and dont forget to remove sim card too.

• 2015-03-26 10:08
  • 3q@3
  • vvvv

> In reply to Singh @ 2015-02-24 19:02 from uuug - click to readwhatsup will work on n9.try brooo

• 2015-03-24 15:32
  • 2T9x
  • kitNokiaFan

Hi everyone,, I need your help. my nokia n9 can't view images and videos in the gallery but can be seen in my file manager also my music are not present in my music player but still can be seen from my file manger.. can anyone fixed this kind of problem?

• 2015-03-18 15:45
  • Kg%P
  • Sabbatismos

What does a student need in a phone that is greater than its ability to hold much ebooks and open them at a click?
I've had the N9, giving it almost a year from its release to observe it from a distance; I found it worth buying, though Nokia would support it no more.
I can still recommend buying it today (I almost sold mine last year for want of money).
Let owners know, however, that Nokia will completely undo whatever relationship N9 has with the Nokia Store come this first quarter of 2015. With that, so many apps may never work again. I fear the apps downloaded from the Store will be affected. I love the N9 like a religious object; there's nothing important that it doesn't do or have an alternative means for.
Its a hand PC.
Long live Nokia's 2nd Best Phone Ever! (After the 3310).

• 2015-03-15 09:07
  • 3sEw
  • Sabbatismos

Nokia N9 is timeless! My 16gb is over two years now and I can give it out for a sum not less than $250 (50,000 Nigerian Naira).
If there's a phone that can be said to be 'A Library' and 'Developer Friendly', the Nokia N9 deserves both from the mouth of its counterparts.
Not really supported by its maker, the friendliness of the OS has made the development by software builders a fun thing to do.
Nokia N9 was built without support for G-Talk, WhatsApp and Opera/UC Browsers.
Then Opera company made a special browser for it and developers furnished an N9-specific WhatsApp version, currently called Whatsup.
The Opera, Mozilla, Bible & Dictionary reader, html note editor, Whatsup, Facebook, Call Recorder and Contact Group all carry functionaities they don't and can't carry in any other phone. Only Contact Group came with the phone, all others were made by developers and official app makers.
As a student, the N9 has been a library at hand!
I don't play games!

• 2015-03-14 21:42
  • J8%k
  • mindworks

> In reply to masruk @ 2015-03-10 04:19 from uNVC - click to readin which word do u live...? definitely lumia is the better option. who wants an outdated thing like n9

• 2015-03-14 09:58