Nokia N9

Nokia N9

• Jim

> In reply to amine @ 2015-07-21 15:15 from CDD@ - click to readIt is explained either on this page or one, two pages before this in comments.

• 2015-07-26 06:08
  • 3qLH
  • amine

> In reply to Videsh @ 2015-06-21 17:15 from Nv6K - click to readYeah Me to have this problame

• 2015-07-21 15:15
  • CDD@
  • Jim

> In reply to manchild @ 2015-07-20 15:56 from NuQ1 - click to read o and for software update go to SETTINGS -> APPLICATIONS -> MANAGE APPLICATIONS (it will open all the apps you have installed) - > then click right software button (squircle with arrow pointing inside) you will see on top Updates then click button next to that two arrows in a circle.
You can configure e mail by going to other mail account and enter your credentials there.
For Maps and Drive go http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=95447, easy can be set up and done in 1 h max even if you dont know what are you doing.

• 2015-07-21 14:12
  • 0xb$
  • Jim

> In reply to manchild @ 2015-07-20 15:56 from NuQ1 - click to readhttps://openrepos.net/content/cepiperez/whatsup - site with every app you need for N9. (in this case whatsup app), well thats pretty much it.

• 2015-07-21 14:02
  • 0xb$
  • manchild

hi i bought my nokia N9 recently and i dont know how to get stated with the setings becouse i cant be on wwhatsapp cant send my emails etc... becouse it tels me iam not supoted ,and it keeps telling me to upgrade and i dont know the softwer for buckup. pliz help!

• 2015-07-20 15:56
  • NuQ1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-06-03 19:02 from 3JJd - click to readI need some help with my Nokia N9 i can do no downloading because I dont remenber my account and now i need help because when i try to creat a new account it only keep saying that the system is invalid what can i do??

• 2015-07-15 23:31
  • Lxjh
  • Tshidiso

how do i download operamini, on my n9 ive tried many aways i also want to install social networks tanx in advance

• 2015-07-10 09:48
  • rj7a
  • jafya

pls help! my N9 is not showing service(sim error)even after changing like three difference sims. i did factory reset still...any idea on how to go about this pls?

• 2015-07-08 13:35
  • Nug8
  • Jim

> In reply to 3Spooky @ 2015-06-30 20:18 from pWTP - click to readyou just click Later, and later again and thats it.

- for opera mini I dont know i never used it

• 2015-07-03 09:04
  • 3q@L
  • 3Spooky

Hi everyone,

I did reset my N9 and now, when I try to start it, it asks for Nokia account. I don't remember the password, and I can't get it back, because of "service not available". So, how can I start my phone now?

• 2015-06-30 20:18
  • pWTP
  • 85

Everybody can know how to download opera mini in this device? It is because every time that I download it, the error message appeared " can't open file because the format is wrong". Please help me, thank you in advance

• 2015-06-28 12:12
  • Kg%L
  • RobertB

That's because Ovi Store from Nokia doesn't exist anymore.

• 2015-06-24 16:57
  • mEAX
  • Bakchod

> In reply to Jim @ 2015-06-03 09:30 from 3q8r - click to readYes, Thank you very much Jim. Due to you only i started successfully Nokia Map and Drive as well.
All appreciations go to you.
I am not able Turn-ON Developer-mode. I followed all tutorial on Maemo talk. But Installation package are not available it seems. I have Terminal installed on N9. Will try with dpkg and update the result. Mean while if you have any other solution please let us know. :)

• 2015-06-24 14:39
  • sST7

> In reply to Videsh @ 2015-06-21 17:15 from Nv6K - click to readHi Videsh,
Sorry for your predicament; many faced those same issues before.
There was an advice for a warning that none should do FACTORY RESTORE, FORMAT OR BUY AN N9 anymore, that Microsoft has finally undone everything concerning N9; I suppose you didn't read the posts of previous users. So sorry.
Community developers have been very helpful in solving these and many other problems.
Type "openrepos.net-Harmattan" into google search bar and go to the website with openrepos.
You'll be very patient as your problems are resolved step by step.
You just have to be patient; developers have some solutions.
Wish you well!
For your current complains, you'll need to read some comments here, about 3 or 4 pages before this very page.
Be very patient.

• 2015-06-21 21:57
  • Videsh

Hello
I'm having a problem with my Nokia N9.
Cannot update.
Cannot Create Account.
Cannot have access to store.
Please Help me

Thankio

• 2015-06-20 03:37
  • 8jJ6
  • Sabbatismos

Please, does anyone know why Facebook app keep requesting for password over and over again, thus not allowing the Chat to work?
Any solution?
Thanks for the help.

• 2015-06-14 08:35
  • Sabbatismos

> In reply to Jim @ 2015-06-09 11:05 from 3qF1 - click to readYes, yes and yes! So Happy, especially for the restored Maps function.
But I really miss Dictionary Star, The Word, Home Screen settings.
Do you have a link to any?
Thanks.
Long live MeeGo!
Thanks to Community.

• 2015-06-10 14:33
  • Jim

> In reply to Sabbatismos @ 2015-06-08 07:44 from ftKc - click to readHave you managed to install everything?

• 2015-06-09 11:05
  • 3qF1

Thanks, Jim and all.
I've been able to read and do as said on the page, and both has been restored.
Thanks. N9 isn't really dead.
But, does anyone know where I can get DictionaryStar and The ++ calculator?
Thanks.