Nokia N9

Nokia N9

• Jim

Anonymous, 21 Mar 2016Yes. It's on maximum volume. The only solution so far is to put ... moreI dont know, maybe it is the speaker itself low on volume, in general low powered one. It could be the side aswell, maybe they are talking quiet, maybe their microphone isn t very good, there could be a lot of reasons, but I think that its speaker is just not loud enough. I know that I always have volume all the way up, when calling someone.

• fan

the only phones on earth that uses meego harmatan nokia n9 n nokia n950 but they hardly available what tha hell whoever killed nokia .......

Jim, 11 Mar 2016 Hi, is volume low even when is all the way up, (that green line... moreYes. It's on maximum volume. The only solution so far is to put it on speaker. But is there any other solution?

• Jim

jhongkeeangel, 11 Mar 2016i don't have a nokia account so i cannot use nokia drive and nok... moreI apologise because i didnt check the link, its not working anymore so you cant see anything (at least for me) but I will try to find the links you need.

http://h3rucutu.blogspot.hr/20...maps-n9.html - for maps

http://h3rucutu.blogspot.hr/20...rive-n9.html - for drive

https://openrepos.net/content/cepiperez/filebox - for transferring ini. files and general file managment

https://openrepos.net/content/hooddy/flashlight - for turning on/off led s on the phone (using it as a flashlight)

All rights go to their respective owners, i dont own anything, I m just here to help, if you need more help, write down and community will try to help you.

• Jim

jhongkeeangel, 11 Mar 2016i don't have a nokia account so i cannot use nokia drive and nok... moreYou can t create new Nokia account anymore, here are the links and instructions that you need, you can go back few pages in comments section and you will have all the info you need.

http://talk.maemo.org/showthre...3&page=4 visit the site and follow the links and instructions to get maps and drive back

Good luck.

• Jim

jhongkeeangel, 11 Mar 2016i don't have a nokia account so i cannot use nokia drive and nok... moretry sending an email to nokia support (not with microsoft, they cant help us with older version, i tried yet no help)

• jhongkeeangel

i don't have a nokia account so i cannot use nokia drive and nokia maps, anybody here who is so kind to lend me his nokia account so that i can see if my new nokia n9 maps and drive will function or not since there isa no more chance to make a nokia account for n9, please somebody hear me, is it possible for me to use your account, just for maps and drive, thanks

• Jim

Anonymous, 07 Mar 2016Hi guys, I bought used Nokia N9 and have problem that I barely c... more Hi, is volume low even when is all the way up, (that green line in, when calling someone, or when someone calls you), green line shows up in same place where the volume (pink) line is, shows only when calling or recieving call?

• Dux Ursus

T.bright, 10 Mar 2016can I get Nokia n9 to buy?You can find dozen of Nokia N9 on ebay for fair price:

I could sell you mine, but I have some problems with the charger. My USB jack port broke down and when "repaird" it doesn˙t work with all chargers.

• T.bright

Dux Ursus, 09 Mar 2016I was using Nokia N9 until few days ago. I bought HTC One M8. I`... morecan I get Nokia n9 to buy?

• Dux Ursus

I was using Nokia N9 until few days ago. I bought HTC One M8. I`m shocked how much easier is to use Nokia N9. Meego rocks! No buttons needed, you just swypea and everything runs so smooth. Some app. are still beter than androids even if they are 5 years old.
Unfortunately if no big company wants to develop Meego it destinated to die. You can`t live with app. wich are outdated.

Hi guys, I bought used Nokia N9 and have problem that I barely can hear anyone that is calling me. I have the volume to maximum but the voices are very silent. Can you please help me?

• Rassel

ara, 24 Dec 2015The best smartphone of all timeHow to best phone n9

Best phone there is, not only from a nostalgic point of view. I ordered a Jolla last year because my N9 screen broke. But a few weeks ago I ordered a new N9 from ebay, replace the screen and battery and some other parts. My N9 is as new. Love it.

• amiraseri

Just ordered my long awaited N9. Very excited.

• Joe

best phone my friend Filip, best phone. Ever.

• Jim

laljee, 04 Feb 2016is it possible to install windows or any android platform in the... moredont, why would you do such a thing? Its possible but, there is no need for it.

• Arra

Every aspect of N9 Software and hartware beats windows andtoid and ios. Remember this os introduced n 2011? Still in 2016 it feels not oudated.

is it possible to install windows or any android platform in the nokia n9 instead off meego