Nokia N90

Nokia N90

• akki

best phone ...only the problem with phone is keypad .

• UCHE

I bought this device in 2009; but lost it almost immediately. Wish Nokia would be magnanimous enough to continue with it.

• Nemanja

I still have it. It's 10 years old and it works.. 120 hours lifetime. I hope that it will work for another 20 years at least!

• Maharshi Upadhyaya

Eneg, 18 Jul 2014Mary: Did you get a phone? If not, I can try to find one for ... moreIf you wish to check you can check from Hong Kong, Thailand or Korea. All old phone stocks are sold from there.

• Mani

Eneg, 18 Jul 2014Mary: Did you get a phone? If not, I can try to find one for ... morei need that, i have that since 2010 but it's broken

• bob

Back then this phone was one of the definitions of technology.

Mary Muthuri, 30 Aug 2013Good morning, My name is Mary Muthuri, and i am writing to y... moreMary:

Did you get a phone? If not, I can try to find one for you in the United States. There seem to be a few still available.

i will like with the whole of my heart to give nokia company the great honur & respect for there product is the best.

i like it
is the best

• Mary Muthuri

Good morning,

My name is Mary Muthuri, and i am writing to you from Kenya. I am visually impaired and have to use screen reader software on the phone - such as TALKS - as well as on computer - such as JAWS - since i cannot see. I have been using TALKS on Nokia 6260 until 2 months ago when the phone was stolen. I acquired Nokia E72 but TALKS does not work as well it worked on the Nokia 6260. I have looked for a Nokia 6260 and N90 in Kenya but cannot find at all.

It is for this reason that i am asking if you can get me a Nokia 6260 or N90, even if it is used. A phone that can read back in the same way that the Nokia 6260 did is a crucial part of my life both in the office and at home. I am desperate and will really appreciate any help that you can offer me.

Mary Muthuri

• dx

this is lovly phone. very nice.s

• Yuven

excellent phne nice looking

• Mobile Boy 1982

I have N90 since 2007 and still using it!!! the best camera phone at his time

• Mobile Boy 1982

I have N90 since 2007 and still using it!!! the best camera phone at his time

• Niju

My first High end model phone .. it weights a kilo ..

i still have this phone and still functioning except for the key pad :(

• Matt

prince kazeem, 16 Feb 2013i want to have this nokia n90 where can got it The N90 mobile is no longer available in Philippines as a brand new,maybe you can buy a second hand.

• prince kazeem

i want to have this nokia n90 where can got it

rare gsm, 01 Dec 2012This a rare phone from nokia.it was manufactured back in the tim... moreNokia should put a touch screen to it (in place of keypad) and re launch it! smaller display can be used for camera only video calling only, 4.5 in display, rotating pure view camera, WP8, would be awesome!

• rare gsm

This a rare phone from nokia.it was manufactured back in the times when nokia used to create legends.i'm a proud owner.