Nokia N95 8GB
omg!!! what a huge space....wow....:D:D:D
- 2007-08-31 17:28
good phone ,but to big.........
- 2007-08-31 16:46
good phone , oh my god!!!!
- 2007-08-31 16:45
- 2007-08-31 15:33
looks like a nice phone, but since the original N95 itself sucks(i own it), it decreases the quality of this phone too. but i think w960 is way better.
- 2007-08-31 15:32
To SE fanboys: go and buy tons of accessories if you like, while N95 8GB contain everything in one small body. Luckily normal people understand this, that's why n95 is a top selling phone unlike current SE phones that are failures
- 2007-08-31 15:11
Hey Hassan 4444. i deal with u. I have a Silver/pulm N95. It is better than that N95 8Gb even that differences. Even more the battery will still the same , the increasment in mAH will have no effect as the processor became faster. But what about Ram ?? What is the Silvery N95 Ram and that blacky one ????
- 2007-08-31 15:10
shit..i had just got the n95
now the new model is released
i guess its a better one
- 2007-08-31 13:53
this phone will be a FLOP
it will have:
Bad Battery life
Slider will Crack
- 2007-08-31 13:38
it's a beautiful fon but i will still wait for n98 which is going to release end of this year..
- 2007-08-31 10:13
i don't get it. they(nokia) put in a bigger battery and yet the talk time/ standby time is less than that of the normal n95. I think gsmarena made a mistake.
- 2007-08-31 10:01
- Andy Walker
This phone looks amazing!
- 2007-08-31 09:25
the only thing that makes me think of upgrading from my original n95 to 8gb version is the ram
- 2007-08-31 09:10
Well all i can say abt this phone is. its in the market to remove the flaw for previuos n95 which has battery that last less then a day. So all eyes on the battery life of this phone which is with a enhancement from 900mA to 1200mA. Lets is this is enough for the consumption of the phone or not?
- 2007-08-31 08:45
- Nokia fan
You all have a big pocket to carry a GPS module, a USB charger a headset a bluetooth headsets a phone whose display comletely washed in sunlight a separate digital camera( if u r not cybershot cam phone owner) then how could a phone like N95 and headsets doesn't slip into u r pocket quite surprising I still have w810i and i love it being Nokia owner i don't hate SE but hate the people who always compare SE phone with every new Nokia phone which is not even yet released
- 2007-08-31 08:28
- Nokia fan
I have no intension of hurting you se fan i am rich too i'm owner of BMW X5 3.0d a mitsubishi shogun and few cars like corolla skoda etc do you still think i'm poorer than you i have enough money to buy new phone every day but due to Nokia i don't require to change my phone every day and Nokia's market share are still high like mount everest rest of can just think to be like Nokia (still the No.1) followed by samsung and moto than SE just watch some business new's rather than listening walkman and snaping photos
- 2007-08-31 08:19
M@T2 Nokia Fan;
It's not that we don't have good eye, it's that we have a good mind. Why carry a GPS when you can have it with your music? Our SE handsfree lets us do that. BECAUSE WE HAVE the money to spend upon it. Also, TV-out? No problem, we have a buyable accessory for that. Do I also see quality widely-known A2DP headphones from SE? Wow, I can even see the title of my song without having to go to the phone itself.
8Gb? I'll just put the MicroSD 8GB in the phone, and keep my M2 8Gb in a PSP so then when I need more space, I'll swap it to the phone and use it. If I need to upload something from/to my phone or to other friends, I can just pull out the card and upload it, rather then wait for connections or for the phone to sync.
If I need my internet, 3.5g is there for me, even in North America. Battery? No problem, I don't need to charge it every night, but I can charge it by USB OR wall outlet.
My god, it's great having accessories for things that you'll only need on demand, rather then having them make your phone into a brick.
Actually, by the heavens, you should tell your friends that are girls to get this. They can throw away their neighbourhood brick for this bulk, then put it in them purse.
That'll be worth it's money. I mean, it'll also save lives.
Maybe instead of trying to put in more stuff into their N95, they should try finding ways to use less plastic as it's a large contributor into the landfills and they should try to also slim down on their phones.
- 2007-08-31 08:14
- Hassan 4444
there are few diffrences between the n95 and the n95 8 GB
- n95 has a memory slot
- n95 8GB doesn't
slight difference in the battery performance
- n95 Stand-by Up to 220 h,Talk time Up to 6 h 30 min
-n95 8GB Stand-by Up to 280 h,Talk time Up to 6 h
Aiken what do u think ?!!
- 2007-08-31 05:25
Don't even consider the iphone if u have the budget for an N95. They dont even compare. The N95 is far superior.
Anyway, as an owner of an N95 origonal (the silver one), I gotta say this phone is solid overall... HOWEVER, the N95 8GB has a lot of design flaws when compared to the N95 origonal. I was considering selling my origonal N95 but now after seeing the new N95 i'm not going to do it. Why? It's for a number of reasons:
1) Nokia origonally promised an 8gb internal AND a card slot. Here we see only the internal. 8GB microsd cards (in the sdhc format which is supported by the N95) are slated to be released in december. Hello 8gb phone.... And i've always been of the removable media > internal mem camp anyway.
2) Nokia removed the lens cover on the N95 8Gb... WHY!??! The lens cover was one of the reasons i bought the N95. It's such a fantastic camera, i'll protect my lens... kthxbai.
3) Nokia made an already heavy phone even heavier. The N95 is 120g, which is comfortable for a smartphone, but still is heavy compared to many feature phones. Making the N95 8GB 8 grams heavier may seem insignificant, but my N95 already swings around a little too much in my shorts when i run. As it is, the N95 silver was at my absolute limit for phone weight. Now with the 8GB weighing even more...
4) Nokia increased the battery power of this phone... which honestly they should have done for the origonal N95. Hoewver, they also made the fatal mistake of also upgrading the processor. This means that, although the N95 black will have slightly faster performance, the battery life will be roughly the same (ie. not very good). The origonal N95 was NOT THAT SLOW. Most stuff was limited by the read and write speeds of the microsd u had in there... which i guess is sorta solved by having the memory internal, but upgrading the processor was really not needed. The added ram helps though.
5) The black is fugly! I love my silver/plum N95. Use it with the Nokia Nseries theme #3 and the whole thing looks very slick. This phone is... well... black.
- 2007-08-31 05:25
damnn dis phone is hott
- 2007-08-31 04:33