Nokia X+

Nokia X+

• fox

my phone is about 1 year and its also working quite good, but

#3g is not working anymore,
#present app store lack apps moreover it is not good now,
#default launcher has stopped, I have to use other launcher,
#no secondary camera means no skype or other video call,
#apps cannot be move to sd card now, (only from internal to device and vice versa)
#if youtube videos from Google can be watched it would be good, the default YouTube is also quite slow
# games like coc is not suitable because progress cannot be saved ( as I understand)
whatsapp didnt work but I shared the app from my friends and it worked,

• 2015-06-27 09:43
  • t1$C
  • Chandu

> In reply to srimanth @ 2015-05-31 20:59 from Hkt{ - click to readU have to delete at present whats app. And Install new one. I mean again!! RE-Install the whats app and Download again.

• 2015-06-26 16:23
  • w4HM
  • Mrinalkanti

> In reply to A-KAY @ 2015-02-06 10:58 from 7tIs - click to readnokia x+ phone is very slow and battarey stanby in one day my money is waste

• 2015-06-04 21:47
  • U@H%
  • srimanth

guys can u tell me hw to instal whats app in my phn(nokia xplus)it is asking the data and time

• 2015-05-31 21:03
  • Hkt{
  • srimanth

• 2015-05-31 20:59
  • Hkt{
  • tukai

if I install a game or software or download something from STORE then it says not enough space to install....whether there are much space available in my phone memory and memory card!!!what should I do????plz help

• 2015-05-28 16:59
  • UNU7

> In reply to Np @ 2015-04-19 04:47 from Hkux - click to readi guess 680mb ram is fairly enough to run graphic intesive games like gta san andreas the problem in u'r device is the gpu, adreno 203 is not a good gpu to run some hd games let alone it has hard time playing hd videos mali 400 is an old and outdated gpu but it run games smoothly.

• 2015-05-27 08:25
  • S0u6
  • BMSPRAO

can you suggest suitable otg cable for this phone(nokia xpluss), i read your answer to my last question for the same subject , i need to know clearly from you once again , i hope this time i will get correct reply.

thank you.
bmsprao

• 2015-04-24 12:39
  • XM${
  • Np

hey frnds, I have visited Nokia Care Center in display problem thy changed display..And they also installed new updates, but after I seen that the Ram is Just 670 MB instead of 768 MB of total RAM, Because of this I cannot enjoy heavy games on my Nokia x plus.... Then What should I do to increase ram ???

• 2015-04-19 04:47
  • Hkux
  • shaka G

this phone is very qute but i don't like this phone i totly like it Nokia X2

• 2015-04-02 19:29
  • PUMu
  • kumaresh

this phone is very slow and battarey stanby in one day my money is waste

• 2015-04-02 10:58
  • t}1S
  • Priya

THen battery is very bad chargig will not be there for one day also and the phoe is very slow

• 2015-04-01 09:13
  • KS6I

if you download best games you download mobogenie store it is best gives you best speed

• 2015-03-27 10:54
  • Hkq3
  • sathi

Nokia store problem not opening and not updated
How to slowed……

• 2015-03-17 11:02
  • rKMP
  • raja

> In reply to huh @ 2014-09-29 15:21 from uwqH - click to readit is one of the best phone i have used but this is the only bad cell in the world

• 2015-03-07 15:10
  • rKM4
  • Ranjit

Hello friends, how is the camera performance?

• 2015-03-07 05:52
  • t1$A
  • hsl

Its very very nice ph

• 2015-03-05 22:58
  • YTLd
  • Niv

The phone is just excellent...so good to use...

• 2015-02-23 04:52
  • uuhX
  • Praveen

How many contacts i can store in this phone , as per seller i can only store 1000 . please reply me if any one have idea about contacts storing .

• 2015-02-18 12:01
  • PB8e

> In reply to A-KAY @ 2015-02-06 10:58 from 7tIs - click to readwhatsapp available in this mobile or not

• 2015-02-16 18:04