Nokia X+

Nokia X+

• rony

zs, 30 Nov 2015u can install play store in itby installing it not work in it

• zs

Amandeep Golu, 02 Nov 2015best mobile from my opinion in low price of 5k.. there are too m... moreu can install play store in it

• BMSPRAO

the otg cable shows compatibility to some other mobile but not to nokia xplus can you suggest any source to get compatibility to nokia xplus

• ANAND

It has hanging problem and many more. i cant even make calls often. worst phone by nokia.

• Amandeep Golu

best mobile from my opinion in low price of 5k.. there are too much mobile with heavy specification but they are totally waste after 5 to 6 months.. only thing missing in x plus is Google play store.. but its hardly affect it..

• ramya

nokia x battery standby is not comfortable. its not being for hardly half a day

• himuro

f, 10 Jan 2015is this an android phone or java phone?android 4.2 with nokia x skin

• Ehsan

All Nokia Mobile Phones are waste of money
i've wasted my money on nokia-X
its slow, very small amount of apps, u can't send sms in groups and blah blah

• fox

my phone is about 1 year and its also working quite good, but

#3g is not working anymore,
#present app store lack apps moreover it is not good now,
#default launcher has stopped, I have to use other launcher,
#no secondary camera means no skype or other video call,
#apps cannot be move to sd card now, (only from internal to device and vice versa)
#if youtube videos from Google can be watched it would be good, the default YouTube is also quite slow
# games like coc is not suitable because progress cannot be saved ( as I understand)
whatsapp didnt work but I shared the app from my friends and it worked,

• Chandu

srimanth, 31 May 2015guys can u tell me hw to instal whats app in my phn(nokia xplus... moreU have to delete at present whats app. And Install new one. I mean again!! RE-Install the whats app and Download again.

• Mrinalkanti

A-KAY, 06 Feb 2015Does nokia x+ supports instagram,whatsapp.....nokia x+ phone is very slow and battarey stanby in one day my money is waste

• srimanth

guys can u tell me hw to instal whats app in my phn(nokia xplus)it is asking the data and time

• srimanth

• tukai

if I install a game or software or download something from STORE then it says not enough space to install....whether there are much space available in my phone memory and memory card!!!what should I do????plz help

Np, 19 Apr 2015hey frnds, I have visited Nokia Care Center in display problem t... morei guess 680mb ram is fairly enough to run graphic intesive games like gta san andreas the problem in u'r device is the gpu, adreno 203 is not a good gpu to run some hd games let alone it has hard time playing hd videos mali 400 is an old and outdated gpu but it run games smoothly.

• BMSPRAO

can you suggest suitable otg cable for this phone(nokia xpluss), i read your answer to my last question for the same subject , i need to know clearly from you once again , i hope this time i will get correct reply.

thank you.
bmsprao

• Np

hey frnds, I have visited Nokia Care Center in display problem thy changed display..And they also installed new updates, but after I seen that the Ram is Just 670 MB instead of 768 MB of total RAM, Because of this I cannot enjoy heavy games on my Nokia x plus.... Then What should I do to increase ram ???

• shaka G

this phone is very qute but i don't like this phone i totly like it Nokia X2

• kumaresh

this phone is very slow and battarey stanby in one day my money is waste

• Priya

THen battery is very bad chargig will not be there for one day also and the phoe is very slow