Nokia X+

Nokia X+

It has hanging problem and many more. i cant even make calls often. worst phone by nokia.

• 2015-11-07 12:38
  • 2SIA
  • Amandeep Golu

best mobile from my opinion in low price of 5k.. there are too much mobile with heavy specification but they are totally waste after 5 to 6 months.. only thing missing in x plus is Google play store.. but its hardly affect it..

• 2015-11-02 15:42
  • rAVJ
  • ramya

nokia x battery standby is not comfortable. its not being for hardly half a day

• 2015-10-20 12:32
  • 7tM5
  • himuro

> In reply to f @ 2015-01-10 12:55 from 7Xsj - click to readandroid 4.2 with nokia x skin

• 2015-10-11 20:15
  • gJ3t
  • Ehsan

All Nokia Mobile Phones are waste of money
i've wasted my money on nokia-X
its slow, very small amount of apps, u can't send sms in groups and blah blah

• 2015-09-24 13:35
  • 6Qj1
  • fox

my phone is about 1 year and its also working quite good, but

#3g is not working anymore,
#present app store lack apps moreover it is not good now,
#default launcher has stopped, I have to use other launcher,
#no secondary camera means no skype or other video call,
#apps cannot be move to sd card now, (only from internal to device and vice versa)
#if youtube videos from Google can be watched it would be good, the default YouTube is also quite slow
# games like coc is not suitable because progress cannot be saved ( as I understand)
whatsapp didnt work but I shared the app from my friends and it worked,

• 2015-06-27 09:43
  • t1$C
  • Chandu

> In reply to srimanth @ 2015-05-31 20:59 from Hkt{ - click to readU have to delete at present whats app. And Install new one. I mean again!! RE-Install the whats app and Download again.

• 2015-06-26 16:23
  • w4HM
  • Mrinalkanti

> In reply to A-KAY @ 2015-02-06 10:58 from 7tIs - click to readnokia x+ phone is very slow and battarey stanby in one day my money is waste

• 2015-06-04 21:47
  • U@H%
  • srimanth

guys can u tell me hw to instal whats app in my phn(nokia xplus)it is asking the data and time

• 2015-05-31 21:03
  • Hkt{
  • srimanth

• 2015-05-31 20:59
  • Hkt{
  • tukai

if I install a game or software or download something from STORE then it says not enough space to install....whether there are much space available in my phone memory and memory card!!!what should I do????plz help

• 2015-05-28 16:59
  • UNU7

> In reply to Np @ 2015-04-19 04:47 from Hkux - click to readi guess 680mb ram is fairly enough to run graphic intesive games like gta san andreas the problem in u'r device is the gpu, adreno 203 is not a good gpu to run some hd games let alone it has hard time playing hd videos mali 400 is an old and outdated gpu but it run games smoothly.

• 2015-05-27 08:25
  • S0u6

can you suggest suitable otg cable for this phone(nokia xpluss), i read your answer to my last question for the same subject , i need to know clearly from you once again , i hope this time i will get correct reply.

thank you.

• 2015-04-24 12:39
  • XM${
  • Np

hey frnds, I have visited Nokia Care Center in display problem thy changed display..And they also installed new updates, but after I seen that the Ram is Just 670 MB instead of 768 MB of total RAM, Because of this I cannot enjoy heavy games on my Nokia x plus.... Then What should I do to increase ram ???

• 2015-04-19 04:47
  • Hkux
  • shaka G

this phone is very qute but i don't like this phone i totly like it Nokia X2

• 2015-04-02 19:29
  • PUMu
  • kumaresh

this phone is very slow and battarey stanby in one day my money is waste

• 2015-04-02 10:58
  • t}1S
  • Priya

THen battery is very bad chargig will not be there for one day also and the phoe is very slow

• 2015-04-01 09:13
  • KS6I

if you download best games you download mobogenie store it is best gives you best speed

• 2015-03-27 10:54
  • Hkq3
  • sathi

Nokia store problem not opening and not updated
How to slowed

• 2015-03-17 11:02
  • rKMP
  • raja

> In reply to huh @ 2014-09-29 15:21 from uwqH - click to readit is one of the best phone i have used but this is the only bad cell in the world

• 2015-03-07 15:10