Nokia X3

Nokia X3

esai, 11 Sep 2015 A very good companion of mine, Despite its age, I still love it... morel think it is still on sale in some stores in some countries i think. If you cant find one in your area you can buy it online in several sites like amazon.

This mobile phone is one of the best I have ever had. I mean it has everything a mobile phone should have. Even better it can even function as a stereo radio/music player! Too bad mine has some issues on the navigation keys but that isn't serious at all, still works fine.

• esai

A very good companion of mine, Despite its age, I still love it, Unfortunately, mine was stolen! Can you help me on how to get another for purchase please? Thanks

• nishant

nice phone i love it but nokia is no more sambian software

• deckard shaw

incredible sound quality... great camera....great design... realy cute.. awesome hardwear..
why nokia did not make any more awesome hand set like this...

Pros-
Great stereo speakers.they are almost as good as nokia 5800.
Great audio output.beats some good xpressmusic phones in this.
High video codec support.
Built in fm antena.
Dedicated music keys.

Cons-
Battery backup is seriously weak.
No flash.
Display is 262k quality,while same specs nokia 5610's display is much better 16m quality.

i cant get internet help me

Nokia,panelboarde,display

Nokia,panelboarde,display

• Abhishek kumar

It,s nice and cool mobile and also good features with strong metallic body. I really cool nice

• bhupal reddy

I want to buy Nokia X3 mobile

• chandu

Raghu, 22 Jan 2015Can we have whatsapp? Pleaseis whatsapp there in this mobile ?

• Raghu

Can we have whatsapp? Please

• Ronny

Is this phone still available in market because i want to buy???

• swapnil

Love this phone...sound quality ...stereo FM....music keys...

• vikki neshwa

ROHIT, 10 Nov 2014is whatpps downlodableplese updade my phone whatssapp

• ROHIT

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2014is whatpps downlodableis whatpps downlodable

• Xyz

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2014is whatpps downlodableThera is a problem of slider ptta.

• RoLo

This is my all-time favourite phone. OK, it's not a smartphone and does not have WiFi or GPS, but it can access the internet on data, it has a huge battery life (days rather than hours) on standby, one-touch FM radio access, without the need for an aerial or headphones, and it's small. Boy, is it small: it really will fit easily into a shirt pocket.

rockrock, 20 Aug 2014is whatsaap downloadable in this mobileis whatpps downlodable