Nokia X3

is whatsaap downloadable in this mobile

• 2014-08-20 14:57
  • Mfxc
  • yuva

Hi, For this X3 does the whats up supports..?? pls help me..!! yuvarog@gmail.com

• 2014-08-09 05:44
  • QZtG
  • Gladson

it is a good java phone
battery backup is so good

• 2014-08-03 10:49
  • utZf

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-27 20:15 from KgVN - click to readDo u mean x3-02

• 2014-07-30 19:00
  • ftVg
  • shubh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-21 20:18 from 6Pay - click to readok i want to purchase your cell phone

• 2014-07-29 16:16
  • 98Wk

Hello, I have my Nokia X3 for sale in perfect condition with 3.2 Mega pixel camera, original Sd card having stereo Radio with complete set.

• 2014-07-21 20:18
  • 6Pay
  • reshma

great phone

• 2014-07-07 21:18
  • vbyB

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-12 07:13 from Xu@U - click to readi like it ao the cam. is really 5. mp

• 2014-05-27 20:15

• Idk

cant connect to wifi

• 2014-05-05 05:58
  • 61G4

i m getting this phone......todey

• 2014-04-12 07:13
  • Xu@U

X3 restor code

• 2014-04-06 09:09
  • PAm7
  • LOLZ

Had the best experience with this phone it fell from my hand into milk it did work for 2 days but then I decided to give it a try and it worked and still working today...... I use it to listen to music because:1- I use Lumia 520 and I don't want to use it battery life on music 2- the music in this phone sounds very good 3- I use both phones for alarm in the morning because one is not enough.... Hahahaha

• 2014-03-22 14:19
  • 3x8}
  • Brad

My god! This is amzing phone i ever had. Nokia "x" genaration is the most famous and powerful verison in nokia.sound clearlyyY Is aaawesome.... I bought my x3 in 2011. Now i had 5 x3 kids since i love this phone more than my girl....

• 2014-03-09 18:09
  • iwpx

> In reply to disha @ 2014-01-24 07:22 from 95aV - click to readdo u hv whatsupp here

• 2014-02-03 18:42
  • NrKC
  • ruja

since this model doesnt have wifi service, is there any means through which i can conect wifi service from my pc to this mobile?

• 2014-02-03 10:13
  • ttvr

My mother bought this phone for me. When I saw it was a music-oriented phone, I was very disappointed, because I initially wanted to buy the business-oriented Nokia E52 instead. But now, I am very grateful that this was the phone my mother bought for me because it made me love music.

The sound quality of this phone when using good earphones is probably the best I've heard. The bass is full and the sound is rich and dynamic. The Stereo Widening option [unlike my new Nokia C5 5MP] does not distort the bass and natural sound, it actually enhances the overall ambience and realism of the music. The equalizer, even though it has just 5 frequency bands, is much more realistic than those in my Nokia C5. The Loudspeaker has two speakers, each for the left and right channel. These speakers are very wide, so music played via loudspeaker sounds stereo, realistic, and not distorted. Turning on the Stereo Widening option while using loudspeaker would make the music sound as if it was being played in a larger space.

The music keys are really helpful in pausing, resuming playback, rewinding, fast-forwarding, and skipping music even when the Music Player is in the background, or when the screen is turned off.

The only problem I had with this phone when it comes to music is that it has so little internal memory, has low battery life, and is not compatible with higher-memory microSD cards.

• 2014-02-01 23:47
  • tPF}
  • disha

does this phone support whatsapp??

• 2014-01-24 07:22