Nokia XL

Nokia XL

it's really not good.when I use it it is sudden switch off.I want to know wats pblm in this ph. I want to know pls tell me.....

• Shumez

i am using playstore in it!!! root your device with nokia X manager then install services via SuperSU ...

• sachin52656@gmail.co

Google play store is not support Nokia xl

Anonymous, 15 Apr 2016lack of Google play servicesActually you can flash gapps including google play services . Just search for the method with google .

Anonymous, 15 Apr 2016Pls im going to buy nokia xl,and i want to know if it supports whatsupYeah it supports whatsapp and viber and any android app that dosen't require Google Play Services , all you have to do is download the apk file of the app from any alternative website ( apkpure.com par example ) and put it in your sd then install it from your file manager

• charlie

Abdul Gh, 11 Mar 2016l like this phone but it disadvange is that the front camera is ... moreHd videos you can download HD video player plays all videos on XL you can download it from mobogenie or playstore if you hav installed the Gapps or upgraded it to marsh or lollipop...

• charlie mall

Nokia xl its a good phone nice display,good internet performance,no network problems although the camera isn't good for video recordings capture clear pics even in the night....Even if it do sent google Gapps can be installed using a computer,many videos on youtube( How install playstore without rooting).Once you have install the Gapps using pc the playstore and play services will atomaticaly be installed and it has become a full android all app you need can be dwnloded eg google+,gmail,play music,hangouts etc.....you can download tubemate to downlod hd videos high quality for good display....I had used for a year and had no battery probs only charged it once a day after using it the hole day charges only at night when am sleeping 0:00.....nice phone enjoy.

ya, i have some internal memory issue with it

Pls im going to buy nokia xl,and i want to know if it supports whatsup

lack of Google play services

• brad mike

Some apps f my phone doesn't work, which brings problems to us it!

me, 09 Apr 2016My xl isn't up to 4g internal space Thats because the Android sistem takes some of that 4gb of internal space, happens with all phones.

dear,sir how to upgrade this nokia XL to lollipop ...

• vikas

Dear Sir,

My Battery Back Up Problem Any Time Charge Loss .
Morrning To Evning & Night

• me

My xl isn't up to 4g internal space

It hangs sometime some apps also dont work this becomes a big head ache sometime video is of third quality

any one who can help me my 1030xl is always restart so any 1 can help me

• abhishek

I am using nokia xl..but when we calling to a person through wearing earphone then person dont hear my voice but person voice I hear, why..?

Am using Nokia xl, but for sometime now my phone doesn't pick any memory card I slot in. Any remedy for me?

• Provakar Biswas

I am using Nokia XL from last 1 year. Recently my mobile automatically 5-10 time restarted.
Any body can tall me how to stopped resatring my mobile. on the other hand when I want to write something on Internet Explorar it is automatically speaking. Please any body tall me how to stopped it.

Thanks