Nokia XL

Nokia XL

• Manohar 808 PureView

> In reply to sumi @ 2015-07-31 19:05 from Xu0A - click to readNo display of light while incoming??? It's not a problem at all.... You might have changed the screen guard recently! Right? And this screen guard would have covered the Proximity Sensor!!! So, see that the Proximity Sensor is not covered !!!!!

• 2015-08-02 04:58
  • 7j%j
  • sumi

Please please help me their is problem regarding calling.when someone calls me their will be no display come on the screen.due to this I can't attend the phone.Now please tell me how can I resolve the problem.

• 2015-07-31 19:05
  • Xu0A
  • sj

very poor quality camera..

• 2015-07-30 21:16
  • YTLd

laggy phone

• 2015-07-30 10:09
  • YTZd
  • kaneki kun

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-07-23 18:39 from 31tf - click to readwell you can download apps from google playstore by simply doing this:

go to apps.evozi.com
copy paste the link of the apps you want to download from Google Play Store
it will generate a download link.

:D

• 2015-07-29 16:25
  • PSey
  • kannan

> In reply to rashid @ 2015-07-17 07:41 from 3Y1g - click to readHi ,I m also faced this whatsapp problem in last month then I removed my whatsap and I send whatsapp from my friend phone throuhgh share it.after that it works like before.

• 2015-07-28 19:23
  • rKNa
  • Hamza sharif

I am using it .It is So good

• 2015-07-25 20:51
  • X{kt
  • musaa2525

Somehow I went into silent mode on my new Nokia XL, and can't get out of it. Please help.

P.S. Got a few more questions, if someone can help me-TNX in advance:

1. Succeeded to copy all my contacts from the old "dumb'phone"to the Nokia. and they appeared in alphabetical order. So far, so good. Then started to create groups (my family here& abroad, friends, collegues etc). And here comes trouble-even though I choose then in alphabetical order, in the groups they appear without any logical order: Those with A somewhere in the middle, on tops-those with letters as K,Z, P etc.

Tried to get in the file "contacts" in the phone tru the laptop-cannot find such file or folder.

Any idea how to arrange/rearrange the names in the groups in alphabetical order?

2. Ringtones: Wwen I tried to personalize the ring for a specific contact, after choosing the option "Set Ringtone", a list or ringtones (siplied from Nokia, I presume) shows up, but I don't like them. Downloaded from the net some cooler ringtones for Nokia, which are in the "download" folder (and another one in "Music") and succeeded to pick one of them as "MY"ringtone, instead ot the standard Nokia one. But cannot succeed to set a specific ringtone from the downloaded for specific users. Tried to look for "Ringtones "file/folder"in the phone (tru the laptop, so to add there some downloaded ringtones - cannot do it.

Any idea how to do it?

3. Bluetooth traffic: Succeeded to pair my new Nokia XL with the old phone, and the laptop, and to transfer some stuff. However cannot delete all the received via Bluetooth files, which I see in the menu Bluetooth-received files. Any Idea how to delete them?

4. Arranging picture on the first page (menu...? The one that shows when I open the phone): Transferred succesfully some pics from the old phone and the laptop to the Nokia, and arranged them in 3-4 albums. How can I give a command to the Nokia which specific picture to appear on the first/menu page? For some reason my Nokia pics random pictures every time I try do do something, and cannot understand why so.

• 2015-07-25 09:02
  • n2Z8
  • bhupu

Usb otg supported or not...?????

• 2015-07-25 07:43
  • uvnJ
  • prem

msg showing internet has stopped! any solution to enable internet connection

• 2015-07-24 20:47
  • 7DrJ
  • mani

hi ......am using nokia xl, its gd phne fr nrml usres
bt there r ....one problem is ram

• 2015-07-24 10:24
  • rKPd
  • vero

> In reply to anonymous @ 2015-07-15 12:18 from fmgB - click to readIts so complicated n their own play is very difficult to access. Am very disappointed paaaaaa in this product

• 2015-07-23 23:17
  • fsT5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-07-22 12:41 from fkWS - click to readMe too, got very frustrated, could not get google play store.

• 2015-07-23 18:39
  • 31tf

. I'm using it but it have many problems mainly you can't use play store with all its apps
No many important apps
I hope you solve this baad problem soon
I'm looking for new phone really and this time won't be from nokia

• 2015-07-22 12:41
  • fkWS
  • Mashooque

Aslam wa alaikum.
im using nokia xl 1030,in my set a probelm is betry storage.some time i betry charge but not store a betry.plzzz any one gime my solution.

• 2015-07-22 09:34
  • KIWB
  • Tr

> In reply to monte @ 2015-07-21 10:33 from U{eq - click to readhey !!
yeah ram is a problem !
I use antivirus 360 , available on the app store, its clean memoryfunction is pretty good thereby helping in clearing the app cache.
some times the ram usage goes out of control!!!
BEST IS TO RESTART . I know its pretty lame but it works for me .
OR
SETTINGS-MANAGE APPS- RUNNING APPS- erase all the running apps manually , this also helps at times.

• 2015-07-21 16:07
  • YQTQ
  • monte

> In reply to ASHIF MD,INDIA @ 2015-07-18 13:05 from KhuN - click to readIam also using Nokia xl my phone is also get hanged very quickly give me some advice to solve this problem.

• 2015-07-21 10:33
  • U{eq
  • Tr.

there are absolutely no problems regarding the usability of this phones
WHATSAPP : I was a whatsapp plus user for quite a long but it became obsolete. USE NORMAL whatsapp IT WORKS!!! now try!!!
LAUNCHER : if you are bored with the ui try using diferent launchers like nova or KK launcher , I have used both the premium ones (hacks)
Nova : its fast and basic exactly like Samsung ui
KK : its the best .I personally recommend this , the primum one , you can download it from a third part website .
AAPSTORE: guys the best app store is MOBILE1, I know now its not available in the nokia store but download it from a third party site , ITS THE BEST!

VIDEO PLAYER : it can't play hd movies smoothly(at this price point , i qm very happy no regrets!) use MX PLAYER in its sw mode , will be able to play most of the 720p movies.

EXCEPT FOR SOME GAMES (I don't know as I am not a big fan , but 70 % of games work ) REST EVERYTHING IS INSTALLABLE ON THIS DEVICE.

• 2015-07-21 01:03
  • U{@D
  • ryan

I am not download any android games..including clash of clan on my nokia xl.can u pls help to update my nokia xl to android os.tnx..

• 2015-07-20 18:37
  • Hxhx
  • anu

I am using nokia xl...its amazing phone, al apps r running perfectly..whatsapp, fb, imo etc are running well without any prblm :-)

• 2015-07-20 10:49