Nokia XL

Nokia XL

• Deus

Mayur, 26 Jan 2016I have problem with my Nokia xl is after start my phone from swi... moreSame problem with my device

• sumit naksh

the mobile is very goodin all phones one of them all mobile so thanks nokia xl.........................

• friend

Andriid phone is goos.somany aaps are not supporting.we can not download ffiles

Android phone is good.we can not download aaps.if download not support.

• kiran kumar

I can't watch the hd videos..
please fix it... very lag when playing.

• wizboss

the product is perfect but my phone gets very hot at any time even when not in use .please what do i do?

• wizboss

• m-d

my only problem is when i make call nd i finished i want cancel it so the screen will just remain at sleep or dark even when i touch it, it never wake up. pls what s problem

• prosper

my nokia xl bluetooth always stopped.. it no longer sharing data neither workin.. wat can i do to this.. for help; hammed1654@gmail.com. thanks

i have a problem with my handset.it automatically switchedoff and start again automatically continuously till battery get down. i dont know what the solution? i already done software updation.

• dara

i have a problem with nokia xl recently my phone automatically switched off and on it happens continuously till my battery down. i took to nokio service centre they done software updation.then also problem not solved . i dont know what exactly happen with my phone.

• Mayur

I have problem with my Nokia xl is after start my phone from switch off my contact list is not shown 1 to 2 days & massage also not shown, why this problem occurs.

• DHEERAJ JHA

never problem with this device....
good phone at this price..

• _phiL_

yeah same problem here,.just when i open an application , especially with internet.. it will shut down.. and i dont know what to do

All the two doest work at a time

Sam, 19 Jan 2016I have problem with my Nokia XL, that when I start my set show o... morenoka

• Sam

I have problem with my Nokia XL, that when I start my set show only NOKIA for a minute then automatically shutdown ... 3 times done software, again and again show same problem.... what i'll do... is it software problem either hardware problem...
is it any solution??
contect @ sam92_pharmacist@yahoo.com

• memi

ayub, 04 Jan 2016how will I operate my phone without it always indicating on my s... morehave you already done factory reset? Just back up your files on gmail.

• HARISH JASWANI

nice mobile phone internet signal is very best
think jara hut ke

Anonymous, 02 Jan 2016this device is good,great camera,big screen,but the only problem... morereallly?according to gsmarena it has 62h endurance (same league as LG G2) .. i have taken an interest on it (though i doubt the performance) ..