Oppo R1 R829T

Oppo R1 R829T

y my oppo R1 the programing are abnormal ? i send it to oppo service centre format phone a few times but the problem didnt solve n getting worst . this phone almost 1 year only .... why like that ? it can call anyone and open apps without notice . anyone call tell me the answer n what should i do ? thx

Loving this phone so much! The camera was great! No regret on buying it 😘

hi... i am using the oppo R1 for about 2 years and everything goes well n excellent.. just my storage its quiet small, its only 8gb. so, my comment for this phone is its great but maybe bcause of made in china, its quite unsuitable for the updates of playstore and its not support the playstore application mostly i guess. but i am really amazed by the durability of this phone unlike the most popular phone like iphone n samsung. i had an accident in a motocycle for about 4 months ago and the screen cracked seriously but it just continue functioning like always.. nothing problem. i had other accident like 2 or 3 times after that buat the phone just act like awesome. and lately, the phone shows that it cant take it any longer to hold the damage and started the problems... anyway i love this phone! i am looking toward oppo r7 lite.. cant wait to have that in my hand!!!

Neo, 24 Jun 2015Oppo r1. Really bad!!😭😭😭&... morei bet that u have a really big prob due to the bugs or maybe its fallen many times.... hmmm....

Anonymous, 04 Mar 2015Hye all. Why my oppo r1 could not make any sound? Even I'm playi... moreYou can just restart and it will be okay. I've experienced it once.

• Sanjay

I am using Oppo R1 for more than an year. It was good experience with this phone.
Now I am facing one issue. When I am configuring my office email-id , its asking for 6 digit password but once screen get lock I am getting only 4 digit space to put the password. I think this is the bug in this phone so can someone please help me with it.

• nammu

hi guys purchased oppo r1 I have a problem everything come in Chinese i want to change it to English can anyone help me to change the language.

• alcris29

great phone! ive been using my R1 for almost a year now and no problem at all..
camera is reliable and great! smooth and durable body, display is very cool...

• RoyalE HeaveN

Sleem N flat
It increases my Rollaz......

• dichy brahmantyo

It`s amazing smartphone, really good camera, front n back.
I like it

• tanu

Hi.........
i am using this phone almost from a Year its really awesome no any problems

• Neo

Oppo r1. Really bad!!😭😭😭&­;#128557; i have been used for 2 months. Facing some of problem... 1.The phone hang... 2.Turn off itself... 3.batery life very poor... 4.Charging took long time to full

• Prasad

Hi all
My oppo r1 has been slow last 2 weeks. When I make video call it's really slow. Can anyone help me with that.
Thanks in advance

Joanna Eve Y, 13 Apr 2015hello guys,been using oppo r1 for 7 months now,so far what i've ... moreHi~ bought this phone a week ago I guess~ still curious about its shortcut gestures~ can you tell me some? :)

• dipak

I brought yesterday very consisted system in same price brought any Samsung HTC Sony phone don't purchase this phone

• mark

Hi guys please help me I bought my phone 3 weeks ago and suddenly not turned off and i can't powered on... I have a 7gb left in my memory..

• Sumu

how can set up video call?

• dyla

moonrace305, 09 Mar 2015I bought my Oppo R1 last September 2014. It looks fine but after... morehi... i accidently hide my photo folder... anyone can helf me to unhide it...tq

• robbie

Can I port Rom from oppo to my huawei honor holly??

• Joanna Eve Y

hello guys,been using oppo r1 for 7 months now,so far what i've heard bout the issue of phone heating is actually normal just like any other phone.common sense guys,when u use ur phone playing music,online or youtubing for quite some time ofcourse it'll heated up a bit.and while ur using it for a long time when charging,it is not healthy for ur phone.so far this oppo r1 is really good.the system running smooth,lots of shortcuts function.and oh yeah what i like bout this oppo r1 is the battery life is excellent.with 2410 mah battery life and even though u keep the internet line running it will not drain ur battery if ur not using it which mean leave it on sleep mode.thats all thank u =)