Pantech Flex  P8010

Pantech Flex P8010

• jitendra

Best phone,best camera in day time only, screen response and is awesome, only one drawback ringtone volume is very poor, I am using this phone since 1 year

• 2014-11-15 14:14
  • u1DH
  • AMICABLE

I need to update version

• 2014-10-16 12:02
  • 9E6c
  • gbaby

What is this phone worth

• 2014-09-28 05:01
  • Ibx5
  • Shiv

Poor battery..... I thought that my battery is old so I bought a new battery but I found nothing more difference between old & new battery. . There is very poor battery...

• 2014-09-18 00:29
  • bJip
  • Salim

guys I have a battery problem ,witch battery can be equal to the pbr-49a of pantech 8010 cuz I have searched in many shops n I couldn't find it, plz guys this is urgent.

• 2014-09-06 09:12
  • fuZQ
  • REHMAN

Phone specs r good
But battery timing so baad and
Here is a problem with my Pantech poor signals & when I use 3g network after some time it dropped on 2g I don't know y.....?

• 2014-08-29 21:00
  • uWV6
  • Singo Dutch

my Pantech P8010 had been working very well up until recently when it suddenly stopped picking 4G. i tried to chech for settings and everything was just ok. what could be the problem? why cant my phine pick 4G anymore? How can i solve this?

• 2014-08-26 06:55
  • Nv$b
  • Singo Dutch

• 2014-08-26 06:51
  • Nv$b
  • kobi hackson

the phone is perfect for me.. except the network signal..is poor

• 2014-08-21 15:02
  • fuvG
  • fahad ASP

Perfect cell for regular usage... battery is good if u charge it 30mins ahead of its 100% charging

• 2014-07-08 11:53
  • sUvF
  • Manzi

> In reply to shiftu @ 2014-06-16 22:09 from syrC - click to readBad experience due to apps didnt move from phone to sd card
I personly check to market every body says that is true

• 2014-06-24 14:33
  • uZaT
  • joshua

De fon ix cool. But de battery iz bad

• 2014-06-23 05:51
  • fuvG
  • shiftu

> In reply to Gerard @ 2014-05-21 04:47 from teX6 - click to readyup bro the upper side of battery gets overheated sometimjes i get worried :) idk why ppl complaining about cannot connect to pc

• 2014-06-16 22:09
  • syrC
  • shiftu

the experience with this phone is amazing such cool phone on such low price , but the problem is i can see 666 ram instead of 1gb as defined up,for those guys who are complaing that it cannot connect with PC please go to the connection option and select external SD ,always work for me or use a software

• 2014-06-16 22:06
  • syrC
  • Dhillon

My Cell Phone also not connected with PC kindly help me

• 2014-06-04 08:38
  • 2Tvc
  • VollieFD

I like my Flex except for the poor cell signal reception. It is very poor compared to other phones. My wife's LG can show two-three bars in a rural area and my Flex says there is nothing. Same goes for older buildings.

• 2014-06-02 14:25
  • yHea
  • Ali

my pantech is not connecting with the PC , how i can ?
please help me

• 2014-05-21 14:02
  • PAmh
  • Gerard

Pantech should have made room for a higher capacity battery! I'm possible to play any games or even a long chat due to poor battery life. Phone also get overheated during international use or gaming!

• 2014-05-21 04:47
  • teX6
  • Ladusha

in the world there is no better smartphone at such a low price... with its own characteristics and quality ahead of the more expensive and popular models...

• 2014-05-11 22:35
  • 6vxm
  • tine

> In reply to Griffinkhan @ 2014-04-29 07:06 from uC8e - click to readyeah the same with my phone it's getting heat when i play candy crush and it is too fast to get battery low..it is not bad if I calibrate the battery of it?

• 2014-05-01 17:05