Pantech Laser P9050

Pantech Laser P9050

• jim

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-13 01:32 from kQ2Q - click to readcan you tell me a contact where to return under warranty? I bought mine through amazon vendor

• 2014-09-22 20:10
  • 0HHx
  • grindell

> In reply to K @ 2011-10-12 04:23 from jxGd - click to readPleasant Gudnite!

you cannot block another number from calling you.the reason being is that it is not a tracfone android that is a regular tracfone..........my advise to you is to change your phone number where by that cerrtain individual cannot contact you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2014-08-04 23:43
  • 9LBb

this phone should have more feature

• 2014-02-23 00:41
  • ka8X
  • Carrie

I used this phone for 3+ years and never had any problems. I have used it, Loaned it to my father to use on ATT's go phone prepaid plan and a co-worker to use on a ATT's plan. Have been trying to get it to work on Straightalk but can't seem to find a solution on how to change the APN to use Straightalk's APN specs.

• 2013-09-20 17:56
  • kJe1
  • Fage

Need to use earphoe with

• 2013-08-28 19:35
  • LD2a

Pantech Laser. The first one I had lasted approx. 11.5 months. The screen became nonresponsive. Took it back under a year and got the same phone with 3 mo. warranty. Now 11 months later same issue. I don't use my phone much and
carry it in my left pocket with nothing else in it. I take really good care of the phone and feel that this phone is just a lemon. I live in So Cal so there is'nt a moisture issue either.

• 2013-07-13 01:32
  • kQ2Q

need it to make it wifi

• 2013-06-26 07:30
  • 2A38
  • lola

you guys need to make it have wifi i mean come on it's a good phone i love the sleekness of it and its sound wasn't that loud but that don't bother me other than that it lasted me 1yr without problems except the screen..

• 2012-07-26 05:11
  • qMh5
  • Zoey10

I had the pantech laser for 8 months.. it was good at first.. then it started giving me problems..

• 2012-05-08 18:01
  • 4DyB

UM... I just chatted with at&t and they said this phone has no wifi. What gives?? Does it really??

• 2012-01-21 20:49
  • qNbN
  • Jan 2011 USER

Lightweight and good looking, Volume/Sound is quiet: not to be used in busy downtown. All my complaints may have a remedy but then they are difficult to find in menus. Text keyboard is great but hard to edit without just using backspace, cant figure out how to move cursor to make one change. Text Size is very small and cant change(?) surprisingly, good video camera for SD. Lastly Touch screen works best with stylus, it gets confused with my fingers, far from iphone quality

• 2011-12-23 16:44
  • 4VUx
  • Sudhir

I have Pantech Laser for 4 months on AT & T service. I hardly use my phone - about 5 minutes a week. I still loose battery everyday. I never achieved stand-by time more than a day. I will not recommend this phone for this reason.

• 2011-10-16 15:04
  • 4wB8
  • K

Is there anyway to block a phone number from calling your phone?
Thanks
Karen

• 2011-10-12 04:23
  • jxGd

> In reply to sp @ 2011-07-20 03:51 from kPSI - click to readYou would use the USB to Computer connection cable,
or you could up lo0ad it to an FTP Server and Transfer from there

• 2011-08-08 06:56
  • jS4H
  • sp

how do you upload photo's phrom the phone to a computer

• 2011-07-20 03:51

• N7AQ

super click

• 2010-11-09 08:01
  • 8ceb

very thin with keypad... that is all...

• 2010-10-07 19:59
  • 0fNw
  • Uput Miloh

hmm...very outdated one...i thought that pantech already buried...

• 2010-10-07 11:35