Philips Fizz

Philips Fizz

Bogdan V, 05 Apr 2013Stop playing with it! Nobody says anything about the very high l... moreThere is no danger with radiation from cell phones. Only the stupid people get scared.

Microwave radiation and nuclear radiation are totally different things.

• Bogdan V

Stop playing with it! Nobody says anything about the very high level of irradiation of this phone. A third ear will grow, if you keep using it!

• GJClarke

My first ever mobile, thought it was great at the time. Still have it

• Stefan (Nokia 2010)

This was the 1st mobile (cellular) telephone that I ever seen. It was in 1997 (spring or summer). One of my uncles had it. Before the introduction of G.S.M. mobile telephony in Romania in 1997, the N.M.T. network had only 20.000 subscribers. My uncle was one of the 1st 50.000-100.000 people in Romania to have a G.S.M. mobile (celular) phone. My Gadfother had one on the N.M.T. era, but I never seenn the phone.

• stevo

I still have my phone after all these years and its works fine..well it works but I do not use it of course..

would sell it for the right price..

• alecs

my first phone,i still have it, i will cry now!

• Dario Western

Mark2, 19 Jun 2010Hi All, I have a mint philips fizz for sale if anyone is intere... moreHi Mark,

Not sure if you got my message before but I am keen to buy the Philips Fizz off you if you have still got it. How much do you want for it?

Please email dariowestern@bigpond.com with the details.

• Mark2

Hi All,
I have a mint philips fizz for sale if anyone is interested.
Comes in original box with all accessories.
Regards Mark2.

• jcb3cx

my first fone, still works!!!

• mr techie

omg! this is what im absoulutely looking for

• Ernst

stef, 26 Jan 2010Do you know someone who could repai my philips fizz?I have some spare-Fizz-es, batterys etc. I am in Holland.

• S-man

Had one.. and it was shit!! Kudos for it was so slim, but the rest of the size pretty much killed it.

• miq luna

stef, 26 Jan 2010Do you know someone who could repai my philips fizz?try mr repair man

• stef

Do you know someone who could repai my philips fizz?

• Sylke

My first Phone ever
A realy solid phone and i still have it and is in working condition

• Dan

My first phone. I was even bragging it out with my friends back then. Hahahaha

• Jeroen

My first privately owned phone and it was terrible

Wong, 11 Aug 2008This is my first phone c. 1997me to belive it good