Philips W832

Philips W832

• Vlad

Alexandra, 21 Jan 2014Hi, I just received this phone and I discovered a big problem... moreYes,if you take the screen away from your ear,gently put your finger on the screen,at the very top,right on the speaker,or a bit left to it.It will open the screen without having to push the start button.PS:I have this phone,and I found this trick a bit ago.Hope this helps. :)

• Alexandra

Hi,

I just received this phone and I discovered a big problem. While we initiate a call, the screen turn off and there is no way to turn it on.
Do you know if this can be a setting problem?

Thanks,

Anonymous, 17 Dec 2013Also known "blu lifeplay"blu life play has a 4-a7-core mediatek proccessor

Burak, 26 Aug 2013Yes, we have it in Turkey but, in my humble opinion, the price i... moreAlso known "blu lifeplay"

once upon a time I bought a philips mobile phone in Turkey which was sold with the same promise "looong lasting battery". I remember clear that it had the worst battery ever. this is just my opinion from an experince from another phone of philips but I don't believe that this phone's battery will last longer than a day for a normal user. Of course the price is quiet cheap... But I have many questions marks with Philips.

• 3u0

Anonymous, 28 Apr 2013I bought this phone in Russia. It is ok for the price (10000 rub... moreI experienced the opposite. Battery is long lasting.

• 3u0

radUCv, 04 Sep 2013Does it have heating problems? Does the GPS work fine?No heating with normal operations. Didnít try high end games.. Gps works fine..

• 3u0

Anonymous, 31 Jul 2013video camera very very bad continuous focus You can adjust the focusing setting, it works..

Anonymous, 28 Apr 2013I bought this phone in Russia. It is ok for the price (10000 rub... moreDoes it have heating problems? Does the GPS work fine?

• Burak

Anonymous, 12 Jul 2013we have this model in Turkey. you can find it. good price for th... moreYes, we have it in Turkey but, in my humble opinion, the price is no good if you think about the price/performance ratio. General Mobile discovery is cheaper and better

video camera very very bad continuous focus

512 ram :(

we have this model in Turkey. you can find it. good price for this phone.

I bought this phone in Russia. It is ok for the price (10000 rubles) but the main selling point, the battery life, is not what it claims to be.

The battery will last a full day with regular usage, not the 2-3 days that i was promised. Slightly more than a Samsung or iPhone battery.

Also the volume and audibility is very low. If i had my chance again i would buy the LG Optimus L7 II Duo instead.

why dont bring this phone to Turkey for sale???
I cant understand!!!

• RX79

You can find it on ebay at US 415.

godzillafrd, 07 Jan 2013U can buy in china, us$340 give the web-link pls/ Thanks

godzillafrd, 07 Jan 2013U can buy in china, us$340 give WEB-link pls. Thank you

• godzillafrd

U can buy in china, us$340

• Russia

to all buyers: there's one major problem with this phone - the gps doesnt work properly! it's a mechanical fault from the factory. at least here in russia official philips commented that it's a factory flaw. all models imported to russia are subject to this defect. so be careful! philips w832 has a mechanical flaw in design that prevents it from finding gps satellites so google maps doesn"t work