17 April 2012
Armed with a multimillion dollar marketing budget and even more ambition, the LTE packing Nokia Lumia 900 has hit the shelves in the United States. The smartphone is aiming for a piece of the high-end smartphone cake, currently enjoyed...
- English only
- Please no foul language, be polite and use common sense
- No expressions of hatred based on race/ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, and religion
- No SPAM, no commercial advertising, no referal programs of any kind
- No bashing - deliberately and repeatedly bashing the same brand
- No trolling - deliberately antagonizing other brand/model users
- Read before you post. Search before you post. Your question is probably already answered
- Posting your contact info such as phone number or email is not a good idea. We won't be responsible for any unwanted consequences.
If you don't follow the above rules, your comment will be deleted.