11 February 2013
In 2012, Sony decided to alter its smartphone strategy and launched numerous affordable entry level smartphones, aiming to bring solid Android at prices close to those of some featurephones. It seems the move paid off handsomely, as the company is continuing the push at the start of this year...
- English only
- Please no foul language, be polite and use common sense
- No expressions of hatred based on race/ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, and religion
- No SPAM, no commercial advertising, no referal programs of any kind
- No bashing - deliberately and repeatedly bashing the same brand
- No trolling - deliberately antagonizing other brand/model users
- Read before you post. Search before you post. Your question is probably already answered
- Posting your contact info such as phone number or email is not a good idea. We won't be responsible for any unwanted consequences.
If you don't follow the above rules, your comment will be deleted.