Samsung C3350

Samsung C3350

where can i find one like this model?

how do I get pictures from phone to computer

• asor

iuse c3350 samsung so my cover is not good were can i get it

NIC, 06 Dec 2014what is the the default password for c3350 samsung00000000

cant get pictures off , and onto computer, rubbish sound wen speaking.apart from that, sound and ok

• NIC

Anonymous, 15 Nov 2014my Samsung wont let me redail, check time or date of calls or ms... morewhat is the the default password for c3350 samsung

my Samsung wont let me redail, check time or date of calls or msgs when I press the left button above num 1 key can anyone help please. thanks

• 0013

It is a nice phone but the waterproof system goes away with time and samsung warranty works really bad.
I had 1 that fell down into 10cm of water in the first week, it stop working and samsung didn't wanted to replace it

• muggy 56

i can ring out no problem send and recieve messages but my phone does not ring when somebody calls me.

I cannot get it to work properly with my integrated car system.

• 0826574746

I havea request, in need of a back cover, my covers locking device fell out and is lost Please help, where do I go for spares thankyou

• ianglasgow@lantic.ne

• IAN

• johnch3

i buy that phone, and after few months starts to make problems. now wont start, even if battery is fully, it kepp loading something for ages on the screen, but not open att all. any ideea please?

• vortex

How I can switch off gprs mode?

• David s

sameone, 23 Oct 2013Bought with assurance can download texts to PC. BIG ISSUES... Ca... moreHi,

Did you ever have any luck finding a way to download the 'Sent' messages

Cheers

David

• marino

how can I set quick calls?

• kojaq

lena, 13 Nov 2013i have a song in my file and want to put it as a ringtone. phone... moreYou need to copy the file you want to use as ringtone to phone internal memory, only then you'd be able to select it as a ringtone.

The phone is great. Took it to kayaks. Flipped the boat. After almost an hour in water I was finally able to get out, took the phone out of the pocket, turned the flashlight on, and started to look for the rest of the stuff.
Totally recommend. Plays radio for me under the shower on a daily basis (without earphones).

• spike

can anyone tell me if I can recover accidently deleted messages or incoming calls and if so, how? thanks

• lena

i have a song in my file and want to put it as a ringtone. phone fails to take the command. how shall i do it ?