Samsung C6712 Star II DUOS

Samsung C6712 Star II DUOS

• fucker singh

kamal, 19 Sep 2011when i want to edit any number or any name of contact person or ... morepls put ur phone in ur anus then frat loudly;;;;;;cursor'll automaticaly works.

• Dipankar

Vivek, 07 Aug 2011Hey plz suggest me whether i shud go for Samsung Champ Duos or S... moreplzzz go with samsung star 2 duos

• giri

mobile tracker option is there ,please tell me friends

• kamal

when i want to edit any number or any name of contact person or any name of music elbum, the cursor not moving between the alphabets or numbers. Is there any touching point to move the cursor to edit. Please help.

• Pradeep

can i use this phone as a modem for internet purpose in PC ? is it possible viewing the word, excel,PDF in tghis phone

• murad

Think it is my last ques... Can i open more than one apps or games in the same time as symbian s60 phones? Thanks .in advance.

• murad

@julio & @ deep : thanks a lot brother.

So it seems that it is a symbian phone. But not supports only s60 sis software. Is it? I like this phn so much & to buy it. But be4 that it is needed to know that
is there mobile tracker in this phn like another samsung phones? Thanks in advance.

I would like to know if it is possible to download and install Mobile Tracker. If Yes, please let me know the download link. Tks in advance.

• deep

Yes Bro, ur able to minimize d current page while downloadng any content

• deep

murad, 18 Sep 2011brother , can i minize the browser while it is downloading .. &a... moreYes bro, u r able to minimize d current page while downloading any item..

• julio

murad, 18 Sep 2011brother , can i minize the browser while it is downloading .. &a... moreYes to all your questions.

• vid

JaffarJD, 16 Sep 2011hi i am using c6712 from last 5 days.when i try to connect wifi ... moreCHeck for the ui & pass autica.. error is related with u r not suppose to access internet without UI & Pass

• murad

Gento, 13 Sep 2011Yes, multitasking phone! I'm loving this phone! Good camera. Wi... morebrother , can i minize the browser while it is downloading .. & after minimization will the downlonloading be continued? Can i view google maps with it? . Plz ans me..

• murad

plz anyone say me, 1. Can i minimize the opera mini or web browser while it is downloading anything? 2. Can i open more than one apps or games in the same time as symbian s60 phones? 3. Does it support .sis softwares?

• deep

Is samsung apps available for this mobile?
I am not able to find star 2 duos in www.samsungapps.com

• CL

krish, 16 Sep 2011hi gues few days ago i got this phone all are good & fabulou... moreto mute while incoming call u hav to twist the phone downwards while the incoming call is ringing..it will get mute..same thing will happen for music player also...u can even turn tis option on/off

• chandu

superb phone with extraordinary features, i purchased on 13/09/11. I think if company give the pouch, very good to us.

• randhawa

free me mil ga

• david

yesterday i buy a new 6712 its amzing camera and sound is super com[are with other nokia phones this one is better and useful for our cost