Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500

Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500

• prajju

anjali, 13 Aug 2015Very nice phone....using since three years....fell it so many ti... morehow to upgrade it to newer version?

• anjali

Very nice phone....using since three years....fell it so many times n no problem yet....only negative point is lack of front camera...

• Sam

Sunny, 25 Jun 2015This Phone is Crashing all times. battery is crap. when i talk ... moreYeah same here. It crashes all the time. Battery backup is bad. Ram is very low

• Jagdish

I am using this phone since last 3 years. I will give it 10/10. Best battery, screen and performance.

• Sunny

sudipta, 25 May 2015I m very very satisfied wid galaxy ace plus S7500 ph.its better... moreThis Phone is Crashing all times. battery is crap. when i talk to some one auto switch off happens. its worst model by samsung.

• rk

I have been using this phone since 3 years. It still works really well.

• rashid

plese update your phone software
soft ware damaged

• sudipta

Anonymous, 29 Apr 2015i have been using this phone for 3 years.. it does not hang.. it... moreI m very very satisfied wid galaxy ace plus S7500 ph.its better than sny other ph interbet accessing is too fast i hv been using it from july 2012
Its awsone exp n now i m going to buy one more smsng set may be E7 or A5 lil confused or any other can any one suggest

• kent allen gonzales

joenard, 02 May 2015sir can you tell me how to root this phone? search it on google.. update.zip for GAP 7500

• vasu

hi this is vasu some time phone will become silent went in comeing call coming then we must restart the phone then it will be ringing there is some problem

• joenard

SweeSoup, 07 Apr 2015I bought this phone before 2 years...when I get it in my hand it... moresir can you tell me how to root this phone?

i have been using this phone for 3 years.. it does not hang.. it depends on you how you treat your phone.. else your iphn will hang too... my experience with phone is awesm.. it is much better than any other phn launching these days in the market..

This phone actualy is nice, maybe sometimes its hanging but not much i think. Lower price phone but Better fuction with 5MP Camera and Internet access Experience.

To all these people who cannot even speak proper English and complain about hanging... It's a cheap 3 years old phone. What do you expect? My experience has been nothing but good - it won't break no matter how many times I drop it without case/screen protector/whatever. I've seen it flying in terror from 1 meter height onto concrete in autumn, pop its back cover off, bounce like 20 times and battery landed in a puddle. Ugh. Well, still works, with the same battery. Pretty cool right? Just had to walk 10 meters to pick it up since it literally flew from my hand. And that's what matters! Learn how to clear your ram with inbuilt task manager and you will be fine. Don't expect it to handle new heavy games. Or go buy iphone and give this to some poor kid. Cheers.

after 2 years using this phone..i can say that this phone bad at all..always stuck and hang..and now it getting worst when my internal storage was corrupted..cannot using it anymore..one of the bad product by samsung

• E.Anandababu

OK, Overall nice & good.

• SweeSoup

I bought this phone before 2 years...when I get it in my hand it become like small baby...but after some time when android 4.X series come other 2.3 devices are getting week against them, but this mobile is still have good performance...now a days I root this mobile before 6 months ago and I got fabulous experience...it more supportable then other devices...this is best ever mobile I know in budget of 12000...My love best...I am never sell this...

• as@

hii guyz...i am using this phone since the release date..
it always hepled me . dropped many times but never fail..no round to gallery ever..If i can update it manually , its better than the best...no space to compain.. Do gallery people update the softwear ? please guide

• Pisces

Very slow to operate why?

Does anybody knows how to set up Galaxy Gear watch in this device?