Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500

Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500

• john

> In reply to babu.....:) @ 2014-02-25 05:56 from K6md - click to readIt's true.Is very slow this phone and very stupid.Battery are no good for nothing.I recommand to not bye because it's a big mistake.I get it but now i'm sorry.

• 2014-03-01 10:06
  • spqK
  • babu.....:)

Nice but sLow ................:p

• 2014-02-25 05:56
  • K6md
  • Vishnu

Dear all,
My name is Vishnu , I had purchased Samsung galaxy ace plus on 12/12/12 . Its works as smooth for few months after that i got a first complaint. I would like to mention the complaint , It is Loud speaker not working it has occurred four times with in one year . Every times i given my handset to service center ( Complaint Ref No : 8449830728 Daksh , Vyttila, Ernakulam) but they didn't solve the problem yet . Lot of times i called to customer care and i am not satisfied with your customer care , Because of when i am call to customer care they are totally forget me. But i am call back to your customer care every 30 min inter well . But the told me our supervisor call back you with in 30 min . But i didn't get the call. i told you before the same complaint has occurred at four times. what i do next ..? I don't think this complaint will be solve after the service, Because of the phone parts (2 times Mother Board Changed , Speaker Changed, Software re-installed ) has replaced many times , that's why i am talk about like this. I very feel bad about your service and i think you are cheat me. If you can't possible to solve this problem permanently then i would like to request to you replace my phone or you will make sure pay back the product cost . other wise i need to move legally. I expect your answer very nearest future ....

• 2014-02-22 12:02
  • PBxT
  • bungdai

well forget qbout planned upgrade by samsung, as no official jellybean will be available. Dont upset please never try custom rom coz it will create hardware problem. For better performance root your phone, then install root browser and delete all samsung bloatware even including gallery replace with quikview for faster gallery veiwing, G+,google books, google music and hangout if u dont need them and see how much free ram is available. no more glitches while playing games like contract killer 2, CKZ 2 origins and blood glory 2.

• 2014-02-14 20:18
  • XuA}
  • Ali Looka

> In reply to immi @ 2014-01-07 19:21 from X}Yc - click to readDear,
Tell us how did you upgrade to JB and the links for this steps

• 2014-02-14 19:39
  • fuZH

• 2014-02-14 18:44
  • XuMQ
  • dheeraj sharma

I'm used this mobile.it is very nice handset but this handset have a root

• 2014-02-12 16:59
  • Hkqm
  • breakingfelony

> In reply to iak @ 2014-01-21 11:19 from uuq5 - click to readOfficially no but possibly if you know how to flash...my S2 is on Kitkat through Cyanogenmod so maybe they might have a flash for your phone

• 2014-02-11 18:44
  • n5mC
  • Dipu

how to upgrade gingerbread(2.3.6) to jellybean(4.1) ?

• 2014-02-11 17:52
  • 7tB3
  • ez

how to upgrade Android v2.3 (Gingerbread)to v4.1 (Jelly Bean)

• 2014-01-27 16:23
  • IaHj
  • iak

is there a chance we're getting kitkat any1 know this

• 2014-01-21 11:19
  • uuq5
  • bungdai

> In reply to sr @ 2014-01-14 18:56 from PEm% - click to readfirst download the stock firmware from sammobile. Then root ur phone using odin and flash the stock firmware. try searching on xda.

• 2014-01-20 17:48
  • XuF4
  • zimbo de gee

> In reply to sr @ 2014-01-14 18:56 from PEm% - click to readooohh de phone is very good indeed

• 2014-01-20 12:43
  • fsT5
  • bungdai

well phone slows a lot if there's more apps installed but works good. AS for the 4.1, frget it samsung samsung abandoned the planned upgrade due to battery issue. no more jellybean for this shit phone and no butter project experience. worst sound quality phone, am switching to xperia E15 walkman music phone.

• 2014-01-20 11:55

• PEm%
  • galaxy ace +

hi everyone
good news 4 those who want to upgrade ace + to 4.1.2
here is the link to download and install on yr phone
dont try via kies but follow the instructions on the link below

• 2014-01-12 22:04
  • 0TFK
  • Saf1

I'm currently using Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus (GT-S7500) since 1 and half years.
Samsung announced that this phone will get Android jellybean (4.1.1) update soon approx. 6 months before.
I received only ONE firmware (DDMF2) via Samsung Kies. Results addition 2 new apps Google Music and Google books that's all.
I wrote to customer care twice for update . No info about update from Customer care.

• 2014-01-11 13:52
  • ut7R
  • mehdisr

I buy this phone in IRAN, but in the languages options there is not persian or farsi, and i can not change language to persian or farsi, please help me!!!

• 2014-01-10 00:41