Samsung Galaxy Music Duos S6012

Samsung Galaxy Music Duos S6012

• ankita

i am using this phone frm mre than 2 yr. this is my first android phn.its 3 mp cam wrks well.bttry is nt so gd nd also nt very bad . after chargingfull night it woks till evening. bt it has heating problem. its music is great. sound quality iz nice.. n the best thing is its music buttn which is very useful. but its 2 minus point is hanging problem and pric. it hangs after every 10-15 min when doing multitasking. nd At this prize any other smart phone with far better feature is availabe in other brand. but what ever i love my first phone.

• 2015-09-26 20:10
  • YTK%
  • steeve

I am using this phone for 29months, battery backup is awesome, camera quality is OK, in these period i never went to service centre, this is the magic of Samsung.
Music quality is awesome, overall it's very good, i am happy that i am still using this device, though sometimes it get hang, it is digestable.
It's a 3G device, for those who are having doubt.

• 2015-09-12 18:48
  • Sqj}
  • sam

this phone is my first ever android phone and i love it and dont want to change it ever
if you are a music lover than it is the right choice to have it
no one stands against it in the music quality section
ausuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2015-09-07 13:50
  • KAC7

> In reply to Rishan Backer @ 2015-07-16 13:30 from rAQu - click to readplz tel me the steps to install kit kat.. i upgraded it to jellybean
n give me the link to download cyonogen mode

• 2015-08-09 05:48
  • 7t8X

my android is asking for update and only blue screen appears
how do i get uepdation through xternal sourc

• 2015-07-19 05:57
  • rAQc
  • Rishan Backer

I am used this phone since 2 years and updated to official jellybean and rooted then I installed cynagenmod kitkat ROM...everything is good...This phone is better than galaxy Y ,Y duos,star pro,Pocket,pocket neo etc at this range...because camera and sound is just amazing...Now I updated my galaxy music duos to galaxy grand neo...because of my galaxy music display broken...I suggest you to buy this phone if u planning to buy any phone at these range...because its equaliser SRS SURROUND SOUND is just Heavy...

• 2015-07-16 13:30
  • rAQu
  • Kumar Aman :')

Hello People :') I bought this phone 2-3 years ago :') I Am Still Using It. Trust Me What I Tell You :') I'Ve Done So Much On This And I Have A So Much Of Idea About This Phone. (1)Battery Drains Like Hell :') But Can Be Controlled. INSTALL "DU BATTERY SAVER" (2) Small Screen -.- (3) No Front Camera -.- (4) Net Works So Fast ^_^

• 2015-06-30 14:02
  • rKG7

Worst mobile phone android and samsung ever launch . It hangs the most.. It is the worst mobile phone ever Infact this is the torturing device not a mobile phone

• 2015-06-29 11:19
  • t}y{
  • Gaurav the best

> In reply to arman @ 2015-02-19 21:09 from L6{6 - click to readhow did you insatll it please help me to install kitkat to my 6012

• 2015-06-17 11:17
  • XPse
  • Bappa

My hand set name is Samsung Galaxy Music Duos S6012. During the past two or three months my phone network is not available. How to solve network problem?

• 2015-06-15 12:19
  • FY09
  • Akki

Worst mobile phone android and samsung ever launch
This is a blot to the samsung company

It hangs the most
It drains its battery instantly
It is the worst mobile phone ever
Infact this is the torturing device not a mobile phone

• 2015-06-11 11:46
  • U{hY
  • rishi

> In reply to rakesh @ 2015-06-03 19:51 from XuTe - click to readmy camera nao giving risponse

• 2015-06-10 04:58
  • uujh
  • rakesh

when it hang more...

• 2015-06-03 19:51
  • XuTe

this mobile phone is not bad

• 2015-06-03 16:25
  • rAgV
  • kuttu

battery is low
hang out set

• 2015-05-28 13:29
  • Hkt%
  • Tuba

The camera quality is worst... hanging problem, battery drains quickly (2g)..... better don't buy... asus zenfone C is a better option....

• 2015-05-26 17:01
  • t1$x
  • pintya

is that 3G phone

• 2015-04-24 17:48
  • Hku5
  • santx2109

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-21 19:52 from 7j{9 - click to readOne thing u can do after root is to install viper4fx android. Its a Popular Audio MOD which can expand ur audio output and provides all kinds of audio sound output u want.

• 2015-04-21 07:09
  • Xu@Z

> In reply to Vishaal @ 2015-04-08 09:25 from 2@1K - click to readdon't complain. why didn't you check the phones specifications before buying it. next time check. Blame yourself for not checking.

• 2015-04-10 14:37
  • N7AJ
  • Vishaal

Worst Phone Ever, cant play HD videos, Not even basic games like Temple Run, Candy Crush, etc. My biggest mistake of life is buying this phone.

• 2015-04-08 09:25