Samsung Galaxy Music Duos S6012

Samsung Galaxy Music Duos S6012

• mahender

i am using this phone since 4yrs this phone is awesome camera quality is very good battery is also average this is the best phone but sometimes it hangs otherwise it is the bestest phone ever.thank you samsung !

This phone is hang do i dont love this phone

very good phone i love it...

• purval nanavati

Hello i am very thanks full to samsung to manufacturing this handset for all music lovers ...!
How sound quality that handset are?... i am so lucky to buying this handset & also so happy ...!
No other phone is compare with its sound quality &also other features...! Its awesome...!

a real music edition phone...
nd marvelous sound quality...

• KK

Using it since a year, camera works good in daylight only. No matter how bright your home lights are, camera will not work as good as a 3MP camera should. battery is performance is average, charge at night and it will be drained by next evening

• Roni

I using my phone 19months..itz camera quality is awsome..battery backup is very well..the phone in very well conditioned..

• ankita

i am using this phone frm mre than 2 yr. this is my first android phn.its 3 mp cam wrks well.bttry is nt so gd nd also nt very bad . after chargingfull night it woks till evening. bt it has heating problem. its music is great. sound quality iz nice.. n the best thing is its music buttn which is very useful. but its 2 minus point is hanging problem and pric. it hangs after every 10-15 min when doing multitasking. nd At this prize any other smart phone with far better feature is availabe in other brand. but what ever i love my first phone.

• steeve

I am using this phone for 29months, battery backup is awesome, camera quality is OK, in these period i never went to service centre, this is the magic of Samsung.
Music quality is awesome, overall it's very good, i am happy that i am still using this device, though sometimes it get hang, it is digestable.
It's a 3G device, for those who are having doubt.

• sam

this phone is my first ever android phone and i love it and dont want to change it ever
if you are a music lover than it is the right choice to have it
no one stands against it in the music quality section
ausuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rishan Backer, 16 Jul 2015I am used this phone since 2 years and updated to official jell... moreplz tel me the steps to install kit kat.. i upgraded it to jellybean
n give me the link to download cyonogen mode

hi
my android is asking for update and only blue screen appears
how do i get uepdation through xternal sourc

• Rishan Backer

I am used this phone since 2 years and updated to official jellybean and rooted then I installed cynagenmod kitkat ROM...everything is good...This phone is better than galaxy Y ,Y duos,star pro,Pocket,pocket neo etc at this range...because camera and sound is just amazing...Now I updated my galaxy music duos to galaxy grand neo...because of my galaxy music display broken...I suggest you to buy this phone if u planning to buy any phone at these range...because its equaliser SRS SURROUND SOUND is just Heavy...

• Kumar Aman :')

Hello People :') I bought this phone 2-3 years ago :') I Am Still Using It. Trust Me What I Tell You :') I'Ve Done So Much On This And I Have A So Much Of Idea About This Phone. (1)Battery Drains Like Hell :') But Can Be Controlled. INSTALL "DU BATTERY SAVER" (2) Small Screen -.- (3) No Front Camera -.- (4) Net Works So Fast ^_^

Worst mobile phone android and samsung ever launch . It hangs the most.. It is the worst mobile phone ever Infact this is the torturing device not a mobile phone

arman, 19 Feb 2015Horray now I have android kitkat 4.4.4 running on my s6012 I p... morehow did you insatll it please help me to install kitkat to my 6012

• Bappa

My hand set name is Samsung Galaxy Music Duos S6012. During the past two or three months my phone network is not available. How to solve network problem?

• Akki

Worst mobile phone android and samsung ever launch
This is a blot to the samsung company

It hangs the most
It drains its battery instantly
It is the worst mobile phone ever
Infact this is the torturing device not a mobile phone

• rishi

rakesh, 03 Jun 2015when it uses...it hang more...my camera nao giving risponse

• rakesh

when it uses...it hang more...