Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250

Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250

Boat, 21 Sep 2015good evening, am to buy the Samsung Galaxy Nexus 3, I hope I won... moreit depends on how much you are paying, you are probably better off with a recent phone. the Galaxy Nexus is a phone from 2011, today's phones in general have much better radios

• agus2

after 4 years i used samsung galaxy nexus 3 gt-i9250, then 1 week ago my phone fell and damaged my phone lcd...

Boat, 21 Sep 2015good evening, am to buy the Samsung Galaxy Nexus 3, I hope I won... moreI can assure u, you wldnt regret it.
have been using this phone now for the past 3yrs and have had no issues with it except the battery life.

• Boat

good evening, am to buy the Samsung Galaxy Nexus 3, I hope I won't regret buying it. please help me with some answers, should I buy it or not?

• pclassic

i have my galaxy nexus, last week i restored it but now i cant access internet services even my play store do not work anymore.
HELP ME PLEASE, ON WHAT I HAVE TO DO

• HELLAS

vito, 04 Sep 2015guys, is there any way we can upgrade our nexus phone android ve... moreIn order to install lollipop or any other custom FW, you need a computer.

• vito

guys, is there any way we can upgrade our nexus phone android version to lollipop without using computer or laptop? l mean by just using d phone itself..

• Milton

baba, 21 Aug 2015 i have a model I9250,( I love This Phone ) after i used some ... moreHello! I found it at aliexpress.com.

• mn.code

ryuka, 15 Aug 2015its a good phone just wish mine was updated, I'm stuck with the ... moreYou can update it manually. There are ton of guides on how to do that, you can even find video tutorials on youtube. I am running custom 5.1.1 on my Nexus.

• baba

i have a model I9250,( I love This Phone ) after i used some months the screen got the problem, how can i get Samsung - gt-i9250 screen ) and also i need battery for reserve . how it can be possible ?
i live in Addis Ababa , Ethiopia

• chiku

its a great phone & its camera picture quality is soooooooooooooooo gooood check it.

• ryuka

its a good phone just wish mine was updated, I'm stuck with the 4.2.2 software thing. Everyone else that has it, is running the 4.3

It's a really great phone - I replaced the battery a year ago, so no problems here.
Only thing I miss, is 4G/LTE

• ad

Easily the best phone I have ever used. Have had it since it first came out - and have been very reluctant to switch. Very quick and efficient. The battery life is an issue but if you look past that, this has to be one of the best phones made.

One of the best phone ever made. Had it since the summer of 2012 and I am still using it. Great display, still very fast, great design and build quality. The only issue is battery life, everything else is perfect. I will soon switch to Galaxy S5, but i will surely miss my Nexus. We had a good run, buddy :)

• axehunter

And it would also appear that users of this phone cant speak or type the queens English either .....😂

i am a user of de above type of phone bt problems i usualy encounter wit de phone aa de battery life is not impressive @ alll n dat is making me loose interest moreova de battery gets hot thereby freezing it in de process eventually slowing down by operations wit de phone...bt i seriously love de phonephone

Anonymous, 29 Jun 2015It is awesome when this phone was lollipoped. :Dunfortunately Texas Instruments OMAP processor didn't do that for an Galaxy Nexus and a poor battery life is just screwed it all up.

Viktor, 28 Jun 2015Constantly waking up from power off and spends battery power. Th... moreCheck to see if the charging port is bent or dirty.

It is awesome when this phone was lollipoped. :D