Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250

Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250

Need the latest version of android in my Samsung nexus phone
It is not available in update settings

• cr 14

i restored my phone but it is no longer accepting any app plese assist me to solve this problem

if someone wants to bluetooth me it doesnt work

• Josee

I rebooted my phone and its no longer accepting apps...what may be the cause?because i cant be able even to locate the file manager

• HELLAS

Anonymouses, 28 Oct 2015Still stuck in Jellybean. So much for 'always update' from Google.Jellybean 4.3 is a terrific OS which runs perfectly on the GN.
Also mind that the phone is 4 years old. It probably should have gotten 4.4.2 KitKat but unfortunately that did not happen.

You can xda the hell out of your GN btw

You can xda the hell out of your GN btw

great fon, very fast no lags

Still stuck in Jellybean. So much for 'always update' from Google.

• MrBwj

heartstring, 21 Oct 2015i have this phone charging on a 5 feet tall table and accidental... moreHey! it is almost impossible to say what has happened to your phone by the description that you have provided. Maybe the screen connector has come loose or broken. I am still using this phone as my daily driver and am in love with it. But with your phone i think it is not worth investing in repairs unless you are up for a DIY project. Get something new buddy!

i have this phone charging on a 5 feet tall table and accidentally fall it down to the floor..when i on it..its still vibrate but the screen is not working anymore..its all black...i dont know what happen..please any idea..

• Sorin

I have this phone since was released, november 2011, so will be 4 years soon.
Still working good, great phone.
Battery ofc is damaged, need recharged twice in a day.
I will try to get a new battery , i see some in black marker for 12-14 $, not sure how good there are.
I had some network issues lately, not sure if there are from my phone or from my gsm provider.

• Muaz ul Hassan

can we get better battery life by replacing the battery??

It has stupid microusb charger. Finally we replaced it with Z3 compact, that has good charging base.

Boat, 21 Sep 2015good evening, am to buy the Samsung Galaxy Nexus 3, I hope I won... moreit depends on how much you are paying, you are probably better off with a recent phone. the Galaxy Nexus is a phone from 2011, today's phones in general have much better radios

• agus2

after 4 years i used samsung galaxy nexus 3 gt-i9250, then 1 week ago my phone fell and damaged my phone lcd...

Boat, 21 Sep 2015good evening, am to buy the Samsung Galaxy Nexus 3, I hope I won... moreI can assure u, you wldnt regret it.
have been using this phone now for the past 3yrs and have had no issues with it except the battery life.

• Boat

good evening, am to buy the Samsung Galaxy Nexus 3, I hope I won't regret buying it. please help me with some answers, should I buy it or not?

• pclassic

i have my galaxy nexus, last week i restored it but now i cant access internet services even my play store do not work anymore.
HELP ME PLEASE, ON WHAT I HAVE TO DO

• HELLAS

vito, 04 Sep 2015guys, is there any way we can upgrade our nexus phone android ve... moreIn order to install lollipop or any other custom FW, you need a computer.

• vito

guys, is there any way we can upgrade our nexus phone android version to lollipop without using computer or laptop? l mean by just using d phone itself..