Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)

• suzukilee

why i cant upgrade to 5.1.1 (Lollipop)????

• blonde

dmm987, 13 Mar 2016I have the Note 10.1 2014 edition. Recently, I receive a notific... moreThats a mystery? My model is pm600 2014 edition and running 5.1.1. You should have received that update by now. Keep checking OTA for updates.

• Emma

my mobile data is not working.......what can i do?

• T-ill

blonde, 10 Mar 2016My note 20014 edition running 5.1.1 and everything is fine expec... moreU mean it uses way less ram... Update it using odin

• mmm

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2016How can I plug my tablet into my tv ?u have to have a tv with internet and bluetooth and then u can connent it by bluetooth

just remove back cover (preferably with a plastic card) then re-attach the loose ribbon and your good to go

I have a samsung 10.0 SM-P601, I don't know what happened to it but the screen went off, when its on but d screen is blank, what must have happened to it?

• akhter

I have a samsung Note 10.1 (2014 ed) P605 model, Its running on Android 4.4.2, yet not get any notification for update lollipop. What is the way to upgrade it to lollipop? ?????

How can I plug my tablet into my tv ?

Anonymous, 08 Mar 2016Got tired of waiting too(Nigeria ).So I used Odin to flash the ... morePls explain how u do it, I want to update mine to lollipop, my model is P601

• rsg

My Model is SM-P605 (3G/LTE). Whole LCD Screen is broken. Can anyone help me to restore my Tablet. Is LCD Screen of Model SM-P601 (3G) compatible with SM-P605 (3G/LTE).

• Minshyu

How smart when basic function is working?
It can't receive call and SMS when wifi is connected. Return to normal when wifi is off.

dmm987, 13 Mar 2016I have the Note 10.1 2014 edition. Recently, I receive a notific... moremy last comment was ment for dmm987

steve2626, 15 Mar 2016sammobile only has 4.3 update for Australia and mine is 4.4. i d... moreI got the 4.4 update last year in June. you can update it other ways but it can be dodgy and can ruin your tablet. I guess we will just have to wait :/

HaloDoctor, 11 Mar 2016Try going to sammoible and getting the firmware compatible with ... moreno update when connected to Kies either

HaloDoctor, 11 Mar 2016Try going to sammoible and getting the firmware compatible with ... moresammobile only has 4.3 update for Australia and mine is 4.4. i don't really want to update it the dodgy way

• dmm987

I have the Note 10.1 2014 edition. Recently, I receive a notification about updating my device to Android 5.0, so I updated it, but when it finished updating, I receive android 4.4 and not 5.0. What do I do? Will I still get android 5. Please help

• dmm987

I have a Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition. I recently receive a notification about an update to Android 5.0, so I downloaded it, but when I downloaded it, I received Android 4.4 and not Android 5.0. What do I do? Will I still get an update to lollipop? Please help

• Rush

blondi1, 24 Feb 2016mine is pm600 wifi which got 5.1.1 update. pn601 got updated. wh... moreI have sm p 605