Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)

I recently bought this tablet. I anticipate it very much. However, it seems to be not worth its price. I bought it for RM1800(which is more expensive than my laptop). It will lag for a few seconds sometimes when I opening apps. And its just a week old. Maybe its my bad luck to get a not very good quality one. But I would prefer Ipad over this tablet for the price tag and the spec.

• 2014-07-22 10:04
  • XMcd
  • Nsonaso

Is there any news of Samsung releasing another Galaxy Note 10.1 or 8.4 with Super AMOLED display this September? I will like to wait because right now, I don't know which one to buy between the Note 10.1 2014 and Galaxy Tab S

• 2014-07-22 05:53
  • ftKb
  • Nexus Slasher

I have already updated my note (smp-601)to the latest kitkat about about a week ago, but for that i had to use odin to flash it with the official firmware and i liked the new UI changes.

I just think this is the best tablet for digital sketching. I used the ipad air, but it sucks for digital sketching even if it has apps like procreate, inspire and artrage

• 2014-07-21 16:04
  • I9qH
  • anjamil89

any idea when this device receives its kitkat upgrade?

• 2014-07-20 00:39
  • nCHI
  • tiru

How to updated 4.4.2 kitkat

• 2014-07-19 18:52
  • bCkY
  • easy does it

> In reply to Snapshots Production @ 2014-07-17 15:17 from 2m6a - click to readIf you are using any cover jacket with it, take it off!! That is where the problem is coming from, the jacket is not compatible with it.

• 2014-07-18 15:56
  • 3sE3
  • Gwyn

I am currently using Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) LTE version, 32 GB internal memory, 32GB external memory card inserted. Currently still the default Android Jelly Bean, yet to be upgraded to Kit Kat (because I'm too lazy to do so).

So far, I don't have complaints with this tablet (been using it for four months now), except one restart due to installation of incompatible software. Memory card is 90% full, and internal memory is about 30% full, but it's still smooth and fairly lag free.

If there are downsides, I'd say that heavy usage will heat up the tablet, and you will have to charge it once a day (assuming you game as much as I do, with WiFi switched on most of the day), and that charging does take quite a few hours.

One peeve I do have with this tablet is that the USB port is located at the bottom of the tablet. You can't prop it upright if you've connected a cable to it.

Overall a good tablet for heavy users.

• 2014-07-18 06:15
  • TKaX
  • Snapshots Production

Just a buy this piece of diamond really like the resolution and the amazing finish its have...

But but some time my status bar does not respond to the drag down action and in the same ron the side bar disappear but after some second all retur as normal...

all and above i dont regret to have invest in such this technology

• 2014-07-17 15:17
  • 2m6a
  • Cartmann

Would I benefit from using high speed UHS-1 95mb/s micro SD card? Which is the highest speed at which this tablet can write on the card?

• 2014-07-16 23:23
  • 3LUZ
  • JABS

1. My unit is Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) not LTE model can I Upgrade the current Android O.s 4.3 jelly bean to KIT-KAT? if so, there will be no bad effect with the performance?

• 2014-07-13 14:45
  • LbgU
  • JABS

1. My unit is LTE model can I Upgrade the current Android O.s 4.3 jelly bean to KIT-KAT? if so, there will be no bad effect with the performance?

• 2014-07-13 14:44
  • LbgU
  • gogobe

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-10 04:52 from 7qHQ - click to readIam using nonoriginal magnetic cover ... What is the problem from using it ????

• 2014-07-12 07:16
  • fkpm
  • EmmaMezo

> In reply to [deleted post]You have made the kitkat update ... Then, what about the note performance after the update ?? ... Because alot of people sayed that it lags alot and overheated after the update ...... Please tell me bec. I want to make the update but iam afraid :-)....

• 2014-07-12 07:11
  • fkpm
  • ray

> In reply to sabrina @ 2014-07-11 14:01 from avQN - click to readThe lte model will give us advantage as 4g smartphone will overtake the 3g, plus lte model powered by 2.3g cpu make it really powerful than any other device in its class, the 3g still good but as for me, i prefer the lte model. Following are the specs whi h 3g model don't: 42mbps uploading, 2.3g of cpu, 32 internal memory,

• 2014-07-12 01:11
  • KZ88
  • sabrina

hello
which do you recommend? 3g edition or 4g(lte)?
i know the specifications but still cannot decide
please help

• 2014-07-11 14:01
  • avQN
  • mo

> In reply to rem @ 2014-07-03 07:32 from 7Xta - click to readhi Rem, i had the same problem like you. . but its not serious ! because of my magnetic cover. .especially
when i turn back it.., but now i can solve this problem.
Just the battery makes me headache today ,.i dont know why it drain fast ? sometime i think because
of the charger or i did not quit some used apps . . everything else is in order.

• 2014-07-10 15:13
  • XMPx

> In reply to rem @ 2014-07-03 07:32 from 7Xta - click to readR u using a non-original magnetic cover?

• 2014-07-10 04:52
  • 7qHQ
  • Dalejandro

What is the screen protectión of the galaxy note10.1 2014 Edition? please.

• 2014-07-10 03:35
  • 8Bb3
  • SrViper

Simply incredible, very fast and made for every need, specially for productivity. It's incredible the time I was losing going from an app to the other. Very powerful and lag free. Only thing is how can I see the HMP working between all 8 cores, cuz now is by faith. Does anybody knows an app? With cpuid I only get the 4 A15 cores.

• 2014-07-06 02:11
  • 8FnA
  • xpertriate

Using it for about 7 months now (sm-p601, 4.3 jb).no single issue(s) at all.wowww device, extremely special.
Samsung for life(till they starts misbehaving thou).
Best advice:JUST BUY IT.