Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)

• john

> In reply to ricky @ 2015-02-27 19:26 from minN - click to readit s safe if you u use original box.

• 2015-02-28 03:43
  • sAZW
  • ricky

> In reply to darsh @ 2015-02-14 21:20 from awX5 - click to readis it risky to send this tablet by post ..what about its glass ??

• 2015-02-27 19:26
  • fsi22

> In reply to Selimo @ 2015-02-19 08:23 from 0CQJ - click to readIt can't bend or get scratched by sitting on your desk.

• 2015-02-26 14:45
  • CA3Y
  • diboo

After two month of release i bought this device it was beautiful but it damaged by water, anyway i need to buy another one now but i read bad opinions about using the device for long time some 6 months and others year about now, for my experience using the device for two months only it was good but low free ram was the biggest problem that for samsung software specially (magazine) it reserve more than 100 mb of ram and using some apps make the device very slow. I need your opinion about using the device for long time and battery life time.

• 2015-02-26 09:33
  • fvK@
  • eldhose

is this note have proximity sensor?

• 2015-02-21 04:12
  • X{B9
  • Selimo

I've had this tablet for 6 month now. The headphone jack port is broken, the home button is full of scratches, and the tablet is a little bit bent. I can see light from the back-light shining through the display on the bottom. And you know what? My tablet has been sitting on my desk all this time. i didn't drop it, take it in a dangerous environment or anything. Also, touchwiz on this one is maddening. So much lag, so much useless bloatware. The scratchbook app will drive you insane, constantly opening itself and beeing intrusive all the time. I can't believe this piece of shit has such a good grade.

• 2015-02-19 08:23
  • 0CQJ
  • dkk

> In reply to raj123 @ 2015-02-06 16:03 from 9BPx - click to readYour opinion is right but you could have bought from authorised way and we can deserve service ..

• 2015-02-15 02:28
  • ijhZ
  • RICKY

is model sm-p601 & sm-p6010 both are same or not ??

• 2015-02-13 15:03
  • RICKY

sm-601(3G),is this model support 3G with wifi or not ?

• 2015-02-12 22:31
  • minN

> In reply to Sri @ 2015-02-12 12:52 from IWR6 - click to readYou might be using the tab while it is charging.It should not be used when it is charging.
Because it charges and discharges frequently while you are using it and hence the battery life may drain.

• 2015-02-12 17:31
  • nCdN
  • Sri

I have got Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P605 3G+LTE. It worked well and battery dutation is superb. But now.... when I connect to a charger, it starts to charge. But it stops charging within few seconds.... what can I do for this?????

• 2015-02-12 12:52
  • IWR6
  • Sri

• 2015-02-12 12:45
  • IWR6

Hi.im buying this tablet in julay 2014.this is very good tablet .camera,Lcd,speaker,pen and... is very very very good. I think this is
The best tablet in world

• 2015-02-10 19:59
  • avPQ
  • waelhassan

Hey my note battery drain faster whenit reaches 20% months ago i send it to samsung store in my country they fixed it but now it comes again when battery reach 20% it suddenly reach 15% then 5 then lasts around 20:30 minutes then out of power if anyone has any ideas or solution for that thanks in advance

• 2015-02-10 04:50
  • fk9V
  • Saurabh

Finally received Android Kitkat update for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition for Dubai model.

• 2015-02-09 11:58
  • Iajb
  • Atabay

Hello guy's.few days ago im posting a comment about note10.1 2014E update to 4.4. Today when i check my tablet software update, new firmware is available and i start to update my tablet.update version is 4.4.2.(sm-p601 , united Arab)

• 2015-02-07 15:01
  • atyK
  • armin80

> In reply to blondi @ 2015-01-30 22:52 from nGgW - click to readIts supporting sim card I have one

• 2015-02-06 16:13
  • Hxd@
  • armin80

> In reply to Hassan @ 2015-01-31 22:10 from 3rxJ - click to readI think samsung releasing the kitkat update in uae now I am updating mine ,and the size of the update arround 645 mb I think its kitkat

• 2015-02-06 16:10
  • Hxd@
  • raj123

I am re-posting my hands on experience to protect others getting trapped. Dont ever buy this tablet. I have shared my experience earlier too.
Well my device stopped working after and upgrade in the the month of Dec2014 after using it for 9 months, Since I brought it on eBay. it was a singapore model and waranty was valid in Singapore only, I couldnt do much in USA, so just kept it, not understanding what to do, as you get a good used tablets for less than $200 instead of getting this crap repaired. Finally one day in mid of Jan2015 I plugged the charger one more time and it worked. I let it fully charge for 15Hrs and since then I never let the charge go below 60%. I use it as a delicate piece of gadget which can break even by blow of your breath. The reason I brought it was to use it was for procutive usage writting my notes , drawing etc, now I use it just to browse and watch videos. overall Samsung has broken trust and greatly dissappointed.

• 2015-02-06 16:03