Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)

I received the update for my note tablet 2014 edition last week The Kingsman.

Anonymous, 06 Feb 2016i live in the U.K i got my update over the air try agian and g... moreYeah i got it last week for my note tablet. As i hadnt been on it much when i switched it on the update page were it says install was on it. So that was a nice surprise. Note tablet is running well. But its using more ram than before. But i was told by samsung high ram is good as it opens apps quicker. I didnt know that.

The Kingsman, 12 Jan 2016By the way. I just love my SGN 10.1(2014)I recieved he update last week for my note 2014 edition The kingsman.

• Jonathan

Anonymous, 06 Feb 2016Make sure u r using original Samsung cable u got with the device.Hi dear friend.Alright i try it with original cable

blondi, 14 Jan 2016Mine is pm600 and ive checked OTA and still no update. Its still... morei live in the U.K i got my update over the air try agian and good luck

Jonathan, 30 Jan 2016Hello guys.i have a problem with my tablet.my tablet rom for Uni... moreMake sure u r using original Samsung cable u got with the device.

• note3girl

Arty, 27 Jan 2016Blondi: Had OTA update Android 5.1.1 for P600 on January 26. I a... morehi arty. note3girl now. username changed. long story. i didnt receive update for my note tablet pm600 on jan. just received it two days ago. everything is working fine so far:)

• mi_moni

i love everything about samsung

received 5.1.1 update on my note tablet 2014 edition in ( uk) yesterday.

• xalvega

Hi, guys.
In your opinion, what is the best powerbank i can buy for this tablet? (around 10 000mAh). Thank you

• Jonathan

Hello guys.i have a problem with my tablet.my tablet rom for United Arab Emirates and after upgrade to 4.4.2 its working very bad.and after 9 month i update to 5.1.1 Russian rom with Odin.its very good.everything is working fine just OTG problem!!!when i using OTG cable and usb flash my tablet cant detect it!nothing happen in tablet!!
dose anyone have this problem!!!please help me.what is the solution????please

I received my lollipop update today!! yaay (UK)

• Leksey

Today I received the lollipop update....:-) Hurrayyyy!!

• Leksey

Today I received the lollipop update....:-) Hurrayyyy!!

• Arty

Blondi: Had OTA update Android 5.1.1 for P600 on January 26. I also live in the UK, so you should be able to download it now.

• Smexy

I have this tablet from my husband or 2014 valentine day present. Till today, i still cannot find another tablet to replace this. Samsung has the tabs but then again, i still prefer the note. so far so good, battery life is still good, no problems. For the price at that time, i consider this is a very good tablet. Hopefully Samsung will produce the upgraded (if any) for this tablet.

• Nanivon

So far, I'm still loving this tablet. Mine is a P605 model. I purchased this last January 2014. Up to now, I still could not find another tablet that could replaced this. I hope Samsung will come up with a latest model of this kind. I still want the Galaxy Note tablet series of this size. The S Pen on this tablet really makes a lot of difference. This tablet has been my total entertainment gadget for almost 2 years now. It replaced my laptop and TV to do some works and gets entertained. It has served me for 2 years already. If Samsung will not come up with a tablet much better than this one, it will stay with for quite some time.

• blondi

Anonymous, 26 Nov 2015P600 gets lollipop OTA or with samsung keys. Its already out got... moreMine is pm600 and ive checked OTA and still no update. Its still on kk. Can i get it through kies Anonymous? I live in uk

• T-Ill

update your note 10.1 2014 with pdin.go to samamfirmwares flash it with south east europe or any software u see there on 5.1.1 easy.. less bugs and crashes than ota and it is very simple just click on the firmware and follow the instructions below

The Kingsman, 12 Jan 2016By the way. I just love my SGN 10.1(2014)I love mine to. But kk not good in it as its starting to lag The Kingsman. Like i said in my last comment it happens when typing on keyboard. So i hope i get lollipop soon.