Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)

• hassan bahy

which better in document and writing editing this type or Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 ?

• 2014-12-18 11:46
  • fvUe
  • P601 user

> In reply to Walid Ali @ 2014-12-13 15:47 from fk48 - click to readhi, may be google play book is not available for your country. because i can install it directly from play store.

• 2014-12-16 12:19
  • KLS6
  • P601 user

Hi, using this tablet for 1 year now and very satisfied with it. yes it has lag some times, even i already use android 4.4.2. i think why this tab has lag is because the screen resolution is too high for exynos octa 5420. may be if this tab use 1980 x 1020 res, i'm sure it will fly..
battery performance is very good, long lasting more than 2 days with normal use (with out play many games).

• 2014-12-16 12:17
  • KLS6
  • Walid Ali

Any one know how to install google play books on SM-P601 it's not available for this note what's wrong ?

• 2014-12-13 15:47
  • fk48
  • bmatty93

> In reply to Erico @ 2014-12-10 11:09 from rrj6 - click to readHi, I read your comment and I will tell you i have the exynos 3g version , it originally had 4.3 and a lot of lag, but after the 4.4.2 update it is amazing!!! All fixed, I completely recommend this, the s-pen is really great too!!!!
but if you decide against this, you should look at ipad air and Samsung tab s.

• 2014-12-13 07:00
  • HFah
  • alexfrancis

Up to 10 h (multimedia) (2G) / Up to 49 h (3G) -------- what does that mean? you get more battery life if you use 3G instead of 2G?

• 2014-12-11 12:52
  • 6kv5
  • daryl4564

I've had the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition 4G LTE from T-Mobile about a month now. I haven't experience any lagging. My only complaint is that it uses the 2.0 usb charger which takes a long time to charge completely.

• 2014-12-10 23:45
  • Ibxd
  • Erico

Thinking about buying this one but there are too many negative reviews especially with respect to lag. May go for the one plus one instead. I hear the thing rocks.

• 2014-12-10 11:09
  • rrj6
  • Ghost

> In reply to florence @ 2014-12-08 18:06 from Nu7B - click to readHI

take it in for check up. same thing happened to me...they must reload all software. should sort the issue out. if not replace battery

• 2014-12-09 13:22
  • Nh2q

For once pls be truthful,
1, battery: i have been using mine for about 7 months now and my battery still last up to 5 days on normal use and a day any half heavy use.
2, lagging: many applications are set to onto start and run on background without ur permission,
3, both the hardware and software are in great condition, the touch wiz ui is fast enough.
The 2014 tablet is on first class folks, i will advise you all that are against its performance to examine your tablets for junks, like unwanted apps, app cache,auto run apps background process and so on. As for me its far better than the new iPad air let alone older models coz i use both of them.
Under no circumstances is a device of
1g ram
1.3ghz dual core
Better ot compare able to a device of
3gb ram
2.4ghz octacore
The difference is clear.
Pls folks a little bit of the truth will be fine.

• 2014-12-09 08:17
  • fuN1
  • florence

The battery life is really hopeless. It drops from 100 % to 15% in less than 20 minutes usage. I cannot take note of a sermon of 30 minutes. Am very really frustrated as I have to put it on charge continuously while in use. I use Samsung phones for years. This is so disappointing. Any advice? I now have to go back to my I pad that I hate cause of its stingy nature with its apps. Help out please.

• 2014-12-08 18:06
  • Nu7B
  • pbraju123

> In reply to mark @ 2014-12-07 08:21 from i8wS - click to readThanks, I ave checked with 2-3 readers it never worked for me. Seems like problem with the device.

• 2014-12-08 14:11
  • 9BPx
  • mark

> In reply to raj123 @ 2014-11-21 13:58 from 9BPx - click to readTry to change your OTG cable. I am using a Nokia OTG cable for my P605 and I can even open my 500GB external hard disk.

• 2014-12-07 08:21
  • i8wS
  • xpertriate

> In reply to Mohamed @ 2014-12-03 19:39 from NkxT - click to readIf u have d luxury of patience for Samsung's miserable update speed/policies, u can buy a note 2014 edition if not,forget about Samsung cos they (Samsung) will frustrate u with firmware update issues.
#amstillstuckedwithjellybean4.3.
Note:I bought my sm-p601 brand new November 2013,BT Samsung has refused to seed updates to me to d best of their knwoledge.
#afraustratedsamsungcustomer#patientientlywaitin­gfor#htcnexus9#nvidiashieldtablet.
Am done with Samsung for life,immediately I receive my shipments.

• 2014-12-04 08:54
  • N9@S
  • Mohamed

Sony Xperia Z Ultra 4G with kitkat and lollipop soon or Samsung Galaxy note 2014 3G with jellybean ? :-\

• 2014-12-03 19:39
  • NkxT
  • ortotype

I've had the device for almost a year, and I've had very few issues with it. I'm an engineering student and use the device as a textbook, notebook and circuit simulator and the occasional game or two. I've had no I game lag and very few os stutters . overall the device is amazing for multitasking copying your friends notes and notes of the bored camera style but don't be looking to take all inspiring images with device. It's Almost a laptop replacement for a student.

• 2014-12-02 21:54
  • fjUH
  • Ghost

HI

i had this for a month. brand new. already been in 3 times.

SAMSUNG ROODEPOORT is disgusting. they keep returning my device with unresolved issues.

the battery goes to 30% and dies...sent it in 3 times nothing changed

they refuse to change the battery... they don't even test the battery... they just let it drain and claim its tested

so i am on the verge of moving to apple now.

• 2014-11-29 11:56
  • rvNK
  • Raj123

> In reply to T-Ill @ 2014-11-25 15:26 from IVI@ - click to readYou didnt talk in terms of what your good means. being an engineer I dont get the terms good, large, huge, excellent. etc I would rather like to define. I explained the problems. the placement of buttons the un-resizable note scratch pad, battery charging these are real issues. I am not sure what made a super difference with all the features by introducing kit kat. I am neither iPad fan nor an android follower I am just telling what I felt is better than other. Note may be very powerful but User interface is a crap and samsung really didnt ustlize the capabilities to fullest potential.

• 2014-11-26 22:01
  • 9BPx
  • Nathan

> In reply to xpert @ 2014-11-13 12:52 from N9@S - click to readTry disabling Power Savor and if it still lags that means CPU has problem.

• 2014-11-26 20:44