Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

• auliasailua

> In reply to hani @ 2015-04-14 09:39 from vGwK - click to readi Hani.. may i know what kind of smartphone do u need more?

I'm a samsung user.. i using note 3 neo since 2 months ago.. and i feel so comfortable especially with it long life battery.. beside that, even note 3 neo's rear camera is lacker than lg g3 stylus it doesnt really matter with the photo you have taken.. cz it supported with both 267 ppi and super amoled display.. so then, maybe on display samsung is better than lg g3 stylus

btw my daddy just bought the new lg g3 stylus today.. the design looks more elegant than note 3 neo.. however lg g3 stylus has a 'knock' tech that can help easier accesibillity..
And for someone who needs 2 active simcards together, then this is would be the best choice..

Therefor, only u can make the best choice..

Good luck! :)

• 2015-04-19 15:18
  • auliasailua

> In reply to Avi @ 2015-04-15 12:26 from tT{e - click to readDo u have try to change ur sim card provider before?

If its constantly happen with the other sim card, then the problem is on ur smartphone.. so bring ur phone to the official samsung service center

• 2015-04-19 15:13
  • auliasailua

> In reply to SaRPeR @ 2015-04-16 11:00 from Mw%5 - click to readSmartphone will be the right choice if it can fulfil our needs as user.. :)

• 2015-04-19 15:04
  • Khye

> In reply to urvish @ 2015-04-18 12:06 from X{5} - click to readActually the recent update had fixed the auto rotation for most country.

But maybe you haven't check your software update in your phone setting or in other reason is that your country has not release stability update yet.

For now, my auto rotation had fixed and function as normal.
Heating issue when playing clash of clans or boom beach is normal too and happens to everyone.

• 2015-04-19 12:46
  • IV$0
  • ravian71

Is there any method to restore deleted fot0's ?

• 2015-04-19 09:48
  • 6PBb
  • Mitu2612

> In reply to abhishek810i @ 2015-04-19 05:51 from uwjM - click to readAbhishek its supports otg up to 32 gb ... .so dont worry. . .!!!!

• 2015-04-19 06:28
  • bJhj
  • abhishek810i

hey note 3 neo users....
i want to know that does it supports otg? and if yes at what capacity.?
becoz somewhere i read it supports only 4gb otg flash drives....please reply me back..
i've already ordered it...so please let me know..

• 2015-04-19 05:51
  • uwjM
  • urvish

> In reply to Khye @ 2015-04-17 15:34 from vV5G - click to readI have heating problem while I play clash of clan (only in 5 minutes) and other problem is sometimes screen rotation feature doesn't work.....what can I do????? ENYONE SUJJEST ME...

• 2015-04-18 12:06
  • X{5}
  • k

it's now mid april......now when will we the note 3 neo users will get androidv 5.0.1 lollipop on our mobile....... it's still in confirmed position........will it get or not.....and it now says it will get in late q2 2015.is it correct?????
and what will be the changes?????

• 2015-04-18 08:41
  • utCt

An excellent phone wid quuck responce and bty backup. i am lovin it

• 2015-04-17 18:19
  • fBhn
  • Khye

> In reply to SAM464 @ 2015-04-17 14:40 from t1$x - click to readHmm, I don't think a normal can go to 60°C or more.

Yes, playing boom beach and clash of clan will get the phone warm in 5 minutes or more on wifi and faster heat up on Data usage. It is actually normal, but I don't think can get to 60°C.

You can bring your phone for a check in Samsung Authorised Service Centre if you suspect defective.

• 2015-04-17 15:34
  • vV5G
  • Khye

> In reply to sanju @ 2015-04-17 03:24 from YT1j - click to readActually they both the same.
Just that some country call it Lite instead of Neo.

• 2015-04-17 15:30
  • vV5G
  • SAM464

charging time heating that's another issue, but when i play clash of clan or boom beach or any other game or net surfing with WiFi or 3g my phone get heated, some times i put it in front of any fan or cooler. it reaches 60 degree Celsius after playing 5-10 minutes or surfing 20-25 minutes, why this happen, i m using this phone for 25 days. please give me some suggestion. thanks in advance.

• 2015-04-17 14:40
  • t1$x
  • Christian

> In reply to Sid010 @ 2015-04-16 20:37 from XQm8 - click to readNote 3 neo is far better. I am owning a note 3 neo.

• 2015-04-17 13:58
  • thba
  • nam

> In reply to Khye @ 2015-04-16 18:02 from vePm - click to readThanks Khye. Lets hope for the best

• 2015-04-17 10:34
  • 6Pew
  • sanju

I've got a model note 3 lite I don't understand the differences between it and note 3 neo... can Anybody help.....plzzzz

• 2015-04-17 03:24
  • YT1j
  • Sid010

which cell phone is highly recommended to get my hands on?? Samsung note 3 neo or lg g pro 2??

• 2015-04-16 20:37
  • XQm8
  • Khye

> In reply to nam @ 2015-04-16 15:01 from KICG - click to readI don't think it's a problem.
However, post below I seen someone said that they bring to Samsung authorised service centre for a motherboard replacement, but I'm not sure if it works.
This issue already happened since I started use it. I had use it for 5 months more and doesn't getting any problem.

I sometimes also charge it under normal room temperature. The weather don't seems to affect much.

• 2015-04-16 18:02
  • vePm
  • nam

> In reply to Dilse @ 2015-04-16 12:36 from utxs - click to readThanks Dilse. Lets hope its not a major issue.

• 2015-04-16 15:06
  • KICG
  • nam

> In reply to Khye @ 2015-04-16 14:47 from IV$0 - click to readYes. I have also noticed that after the last update the auto-rotation issue has been resolved. But the heating of the mobile while charging has started. I usually charge it late at night and don't use it at that time. However, am worried that in my country the summers are very cruel and the temperature rises up to 47 Celsius.

• 2015-04-16 15:01