Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

• Franco

It takes more time to open gallery and load media's. Anybody have the same issue.

• 19 hours ago
  • KhuK

What about the battery drain after the update? Is it good or bad?

• ak

Hi everyone please share your kernel version no. After this update. Because i don't find any update till now... i have a note 3 neo sm n750 with 5.1.1 kernel version 6718484.

After stability update I think llock screen lag has gone. I also suggest to install next lock screen from microsoft.

Abhinav, 25 Apr 2016S view function is no longer supported after the lollipop update... moreAre you sure he's coming

• JK

Abhinav, 25 Apr 2016S view function is no longer supported after the lollipop update... moreIf you try to downgrade your mobile it will be dead unfortunately because of Samsung security policy. Only you can stepforward for further updates only.

raj chauhan , 20 Apr 2016Frnds i want to update in lollipop my note 3 neo...byt i've conf... morePls don't update, it is totally headace once updated , it always hang

• suresh606401

Stability update inatall my mobile lock screen problem continue oh shit......

• mohan

And after updating pls do check your internal memory it'll will have an increased space than before. I had 3.75 gb and after updating its now 4.18 gb.

• mohan

Hi note 3 neo users today the neo (SM-N750) got stability update of 63 mb. Update to it and express your opinions.

As far as i have observed screen lag has gone. It doesn't take long time to open now.

If you see any other changes pls do share .

• suresh606401

Hai friends N3N sm N750 users my mobile today receive 63.41mb lollipop stability update enjoy

• Man

Hey guys I am using this phone sins 2 years and I didn't get any Android update version so thought if someone could help me

raj chauhan , 20 Apr 2016Frnds i want to update in lollipop my note 3 neo...byt i've conf... moreMy advice donot update.... it fcking keeps hanging and m regretting it...

• nicky

my neo is not updating to lollipop. so what should i do to update the phone.

• Abhinav

S view function is no longer supported after the lollipop update... what to do??
Can i downgrade my phone to kitkat???

• parv

hey guys... i accidentally rooted my neo 4 months ago....and now when lollipop update arrives on my device...it is not installing and it is giving an error...what should i do install the lollipop on rooted device...please help

• vinay

mohan, 03 Apr 2016I have a great solution for everyone who is facing screen log , ... moreyaa I've done this but no improvements....

• sng666

Wait till a stability update for lollipop has been released. Trust me being on KK is much faster and smoother. Lollipop gets hanged and slow. I should not have updated mine to LP. Do not make this mistake.

guys , how much space on internal storage still remain after lolipop update?

• raj chauhan

Frnds i want to update in lollipop my note 3 neo...byt i've confused after read the review...what should i do plz suggest me frnds...should i update my phon or not...??
i want to update coz lollipop gives a diffrent look of samsung phones..i've evereever seen..so i'm totally confuse at this tym...:(