Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

• Pavan

> In reply to shraddha @ 2015-02-19 20:38 from tUHF - click to readU can blindly go for it.
Awesome performance with same features of note 3.
My Bro using n3 since 10months.hes surprised with da features of neo almost as same as note3 within difference of amount 10k-125.
Only the difference between found is
13 MP cam
3GB RAM
5.7 display
where as neo has
8 MP Cam
2 GB RAM
5.5 display which is more comfortable with enough features at low cost wen compare to N3

• 2015-03-03 20:10
  • rKUm
  • Khye

> In reply to dbd @ 2015-03-03 09:01 from Khhc - click to readI recommend WPS office+PDF or Microsoft Office Mobile.

There is one more recommended app called Quickoffice but was put down by Google and replaced with 3 separated apps called Doc, Sheets and Slides.
Unless you previously installed Quickoffice, if not it will not be available anymore.

• 2015-03-03 14:10
  • vePs

i bought it 9 months ago....no hang...best phone in this price....

• 2015-03-03 10:34

• Khye

• 2015-03-03 09:53
  • vePs
  • dbd

Hi all N3neo users, can sumbody advice which free app is good on this device to view & edit MS excel & word files along with pdf?

• 2015-03-03 09:01
  • Khhc
  • optional

Awesome!!!
Great phone to the date. I have been using this since May 12 2014. It works in a good manner.

• 2015-03-03 06:58
  • U2c{
  • sidd

I bought this phone from flipkart in India and I feel that it is an exceptional phone it's been more than 2 months and it's running well. I think that it is gonna get the android l however late it may be. This phone has amazing specs and I completely deserving of android l. I have face no lag. I am serious. The battery also lasts pretty good the only complaint I have is that this phone is hard to use in bright situation like outdoors because of its super amoled display I m really satisfied. It's a great performer and really durable

• 2015-03-02 19:04
  • KA9E
  • akki

> In reply to Murad @ 2015-02-24 08:25 from X}x2 - click to readBrother it requires 3g range for calling.

• 2015-03-02 18:26
  • HsJI
  • akki

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-02 17:52 from Hkt} - click to readHe you bought this product from another person who used it or you bought it from shopping cart. So you got a mobile phone which is replaced by some parts. I use this Mobil from 4 months. This mobile is awesome. I want to buy it again and again. It works excellent. This mobile is best in this price

• 2015-03-02 18:16
  • HsJI
  • altaf

Very very very good and fast phone
Hd display. ..
Awsome mobile...

• 2015-03-02 18:05
  • rA6w

I bought this phone 2 days back. It worked well on the first day..but now I really wonder whether this phone is made by Samsung or not.. Really poor performance. When I opened play store it suddenly showed 'unfortunately play store has stopped working'.This message was showed even after I clicked ok button..
But now it got solved when I restored my phone. Now I have got a new problem, when I put my note for charging it is getting switched off..and getting lagged is another problem..I have not downloaded any 1 app from play store after restoring. But still it hangs like anything..

• 2015-03-02 17:52
  • Hkt}
  • sufi

Hi if i done factory reset is my phone also lost the stability updates or manu other updates which i hv done in my phone.. plz reply.

• 2015-03-02 17:36
  • rKjw

Does this has FM Radio

• 2015-03-02 13:38
  • tZbW

Very good phone. No lag or hang problem till date. Using since 4 months and very happy with it.

• 2015-03-02 11:29
  • KAEM
  • Theju Nayak

> In reply to dbd @ 2015-03-02 05:02 from Khhc - click to readEven i got the Stability update in the morning!! i don't think so we will get 5.0.1 for our Device..

• 2015-03-02 10:56
  • vGu%
  • Theja

> In reply to dbd @ 2015-03-02 05:02 from Khhc - click to readEven i got that update!!
i dont think our devices will get the lolipop update

• 2015-03-02 10:53
  • vGu%
  • k

How does airdroid work on this set?

• 2015-03-02 09:23
  • XPJc
  • Dilse

> In reply to soso vaiphei @ 2015-02-28 12:15 from U@He - click to readhello,

to upgrade your phone to 4.4.2
go to settings >> general >> about device >> software update >> update now.

• 2015-03-02 06:35
  • utxj
  • Dilse

> In reply to prabal098 @ 2015-03-02 06:11 from 7jWy - click to readhello

there is no restriction installing application you can try as much as app you want to install.
some application lag if they have issue i have many application in my phone i never face any kind of lag.

• 2015-03-02 06:33