Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

• D

It has some problems like
light blinks if notification already read
camera is not working properly
Hanging problem and much more
But it has a six cores processor and 2gb of ram
I recommend that wait for some months lollipop upgrade will come in july 2014. And i recommend that put sd card of 16 gb those who facing hanging problem and download a app (advanced task manager) and open settings of it and on the 3 automatic cleaner. It will helpful.

• 2015-01-28 19:25
  • X}DE
  • rev83

Is there lollipop update for note 3 neo

• 2015-01-28 17:40
  • 7wAp
  • RAJA

i want to update note3 neo from kitkat to lolypop kindly helo me..

• 2015-01-28 14:56
  • uu@j
  • nam

> In reply to Khye @ 2015-01-28 11:10 from IV$0 - click to readThanks dear, will do the same

• 2015-01-28 13:38
  • KID4
  • asp

does this phone have fm??? some sites mention fm but i cant find it in my handset. my phone hangs when i put it on charging or it keeps retarting when put on charging or if none of above then it hangs and screen turns black or keeps on vibrating if a call or message comes when its charging...

• 2015-01-28 12:07
  • Rxuf
  • nam

> In reply to Khye @ 2015-01-28 11:10 from IV$0 - click to readOk dear thanks. Will do that

• 2015-01-28 11:34
  • KID4
  • Khye

> In reply to nam @ 2015-01-28 09:58 from KIfa - click to readTo fix it, shut down and remove all removables, sim card, SD card, and battery.
Then replace it back and restart. It will fix permanently.

• 2015-01-28 11:10
  • IV$0
  • nam

Hlo Khye. I want to seek your comments on an issue that I have faced twice since the purchase of this phone in jan. 2015. Twice it happened that its auto rotation stopped working and it only became functional after turning the power off and then on. otherwise its wonderful. Is it some problem?

• 2015-01-28 09:58
  • KIfa
  • Deba, Kolkata

Guys thanks for your support and advise. My querry is GSM arena rates the endurance time of Note 3 New is 72 hours. So if a user like me uses it moderately like 1 hours for wifi 1/2 hour for game 1/2 hour for music and 1 hours for videos how long the phone can last after a single full charge with 40% brightness. What can be the average stand by time if the phone lays for idle mode. My phone has no heating issue no black line issue. Others working good. Please provide these information.

Regards Deba

• 2015-01-28 07:20
  • uu7e
  • jay bohra

does "S pen keeper" features in Samsung galaxy note 3 neo?? please tell

• 2015-01-27 20:10
  • t}wW
  • Deep

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-26 19:59 from gDeV - click to readFirst you observe your phone while charging if heating problem,
you change your data cable and then check but make sure that cable should be original and purchase from Samsung.
I purchased note 3 neo before two months.
I have also the same problem,I exchange my data cable from Samsung authorised service centre, and now all my handset problems fix.

• 2015-01-27 17:41
  • vbIi
  • Khye

> In reply to shavi @ 2015-01-27 14:43 from uvck - click to readI don't think 12 hours will cause overcharging unless the adapter is defective.

The phone will automatic stop the charging when it reach full battery with good condition.

• 2015-01-27 17:26
  • veR2
  • Khye

> In reply to Deba, Kolkata @ 2015-01-27 08:18 from uu7e - click to readWe can't conclude what problem you are facing. If you turn off the phone and charge it, the phone will take 2% to switch on so it's shown 98%, that's normal.

Continue to use the phone for few more days and see the changes. The phone certainly can't get to more than a day if you are a heavy user even a moderate user.
A normal screen on time would be more than 6 hours in a day.

• 2015-01-27 17:22
  • veR2
  • shavi

> In reply to Deba, Kolkata @ 2015-01-27 08:18 from uu7e - click to readProblem is you charged it for 12hrs. Why r u overcharging? It will damage your battery..

• 2015-01-27 14:43
  • uvck
  • ab

> In reply to dbd @ 2015-01-21 04:33 from Hkt7 - click to readThanks it worked !

• 2015-01-27 08:48
  • 3Yik
  • Deba, Kolkata

Guys who are using this set for few long time please provide me few answers i brought his set on 21.01.2015, i charged it for 12 hours the battery shown 100% charged then when i switched on the phone the battery drained to 98% also it is not lasting more than 1 days. I heard the battery of this set is good to last at least 2 days. So what is solution guys? 1) Battery problem 2) Set problem 3) Software problem.

Answer ASAP.
Regards, Deba

• 2015-01-27 08:18
  • uu7e
  • sammy

Am a techy using galaxy s plus for 3yrs both for personal and professional. I have reviewed for a new upgrades across Internet for 6months though we have different expectations and views my true thoughts about note neo 3 is one great device with high performance better build quality high responsive cpu...memory....no lag am not gamer hence I opt out on gaming. Samsung has stayed ahead of all in smartphones as their devices are better matured and less complex. So I would suggest for individual looking for great stable and long lasting smart phone in price tag between 20k to 25k I bet you will never get disappointed....am SME Cloud 18yrs in IT with seo builds/ security and server management experience.

• 2015-01-27 07:27
  • utiA
  • dbd

> In reply to Khye @ 2015-01-26 12:23 from veR2 - click to readI'm not sure how Note 8.0 is compatible playing highend games..but being d same CPU of Note2..i have played Asphalt 7/8 on my Note2..shud it Note8.0 probably supporting d same.
Yes at ur end Note8.0 is cheaper being at MYR800, here its MYR1400 with an online retailer

• 2015-01-27 05:10
  • Khhc
  • NeoGeek

im speaking in the name of all users of this wonderful device:

when will we gut lolipop update ?
note 2 confirmed
what about us ???

• 2015-01-26 22:26
  • BmZh

My note 3 neo keep on restarting on its own, any solution?

• 2015-01-26 19:59