Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

• vivek gajbhiye

Hi can anyone help in telling why iam facing battery issue(Battery Drains soon)whereas i have the habit of closing on unwanted App running...it was good bfr Firmware Update..also cant see camera shortcut on my Lock Screen..as manish said Phn as really become smooth then before..iam really satisfied with this gadget...genuinely would like you guys to help me in resolving this issue

• 2014-08-27 17:37
  • uuVC
  • Stacy

> In reply to ManishM @ 2014-08-27 09:16 from uuAX - click to readThank you Cruz I've been reading reviews & specs from various sources & even checked Samsung's website. One minute they are saying it has, the other it doesn't so i just wanted to be sure. Thanks again

• 2014-08-27 17:28
  • Mohamed Abdallah

I have this mobile model 7505 and satisfied for the options but i just have a question
when will be updated to kitkat software?

• 2014-08-27 15:36
  • fkX1
  • MS Deshmukh

> In reply to vimal @ 2014-04-11 10:37 from Xu@U - click to readwhat is your version..... SM-N7500 is only available in India..... does it also have OTG, gorilla glass..... its no where mentioned on the web world :(

• 2014-08-27 12:13
  • pTtF
  • MS Deshmukh

Does the SM-N7500 version (Available in India) supports MHL, IR, OTG, and Gorilla glass protection???

• 2014-08-27 11:55
  • pTtF
  • ManishM

@everyone who hasnt got the Kitkat update yet.. guys, be patient.. I am sure Samsung will release it soon.. it takes time because the OTA is generally in batches region wise.. be patient and it will pay.. :)

• 2014-08-27 09:28
  • ManishM

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-25 23:20 from XNad - click to readmy phone has become a lot snappier after upgrading to Kitkat bro.. it does help.. upgrade will help it become swift.. but Kitkat will take away something away too.. like when you try to delete files or rename files or folders in third party apps like ES file explorer.. you wont be able to do that.. because Kitkat has restricted the support.. so you will have to use the default file manager to do file operations.. and also for your device to act snappier.. try this.. install "startup manager" app from play store and disable the apps which are not required after boot up of your phone.. so those apps wont start by default and you will feel the difference.. hope this helps :)

• 2014-08-27 09:22
  • ManishM

> In reply to Stacy @ 2014-08-27 08:18 from PHus - click to readit does have MHL support.. check the connectivity and everything section of the review here..

• 2014-08-27 09:16
  • ManishM

> In reply to wildanbaraja @ 2014-08-26 05:29 from PA7F - click to readhave already posted in Cyanogenmod forums to make a ROM for Note 3 Neo.. lets wait and watch..

• 2014-08-27 09:14
  • Stacy

Hey everyone, really will like to purchase this phone. Just 1 question does this phone have MHL capability. Would really like to know. Thanks guys

• 2014-08-27 08:18

• 2014-08-27 08:10
  • bahadur

can anyone help me ... my Samsung neo 3 is changing the names in contacts... replacing with other name in contacts...

• 2014-08-26 23:56
  • 3Y64
  • Sandy2612

No Much diff in kitkat... icons become white... etc..

• 2014-08-26 22:02
  • 2@rt
  • Andrew

> In reply to Five @ 2014-08-26 16:16 from P%$A - click to readHi friend from Cambodiax i live in myanmar but i do not receive 4.4.2 yet. We use Vietnamese made phone in Myanmar. We are also waiting to 4.4.2. I think ASEAN countries will get soon but how much do we wait for many days. India is only one country which is available for 4.4.2. Samsung should not do like that users of other countries

• 2014-08-26 17:43
  • PScX
  • Five

Helo guy. I wanna ask You some Question about Samsung Galaxy Note3 neo? When Samsung Galaxy Note3 neo get android kitkat 4.4.2 I lived in Cambodia.

• 2014-08-26 16:16
  • P%$A
  • Aliasger

Hello Admin! When will be available Kitkat version for Kuwait region? Waiting to update My Note 3 neo from Jelly Bean 4.3.3 to Kitkat version. Please reply asap.

• 2014-08-26 13:59
  • GgLX
  • chinna

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-25 22:51 from XNad - click to readI disabled some apps now it's good no problem and cleared phone cache also.thanks

• 2014-08-26 09:17
  • Cb4p
  • 4wheel

The experience I am having is with the Contact (address book). Whenever I power the phone "on", the Contact takes forever to come on. This also affects making voice calls, because the the dial pad will not come on. I switched off the "Sync" tab, no show. I also toggled off the email sync, same thing. Now I am presently trying to figure out what I can do to resolve it, maybe tweak my settings. I use the Note 3 Neo Duo. If anyone understands what's happening, kindly help out.

• 2014-08-26 08:57
  • A5w4
  • wildanbaraja

> In reply to ManishM @ 2014-08-25 21:17 from utja - click to readmaybe we can ask to Cyanogenmod to develop this phone.
or maybe we can make a gathering group, to share some reviews, experiences, advices etc, instead of this opinion page

• 2014-08-26 05:29
  • PA7F

Hello KitKat Users,

I have noticed Note 3 Neo with JB takes a longer time to open in-built apps like Camera, Gallery etc. for the 1st time. Once it is there in the recent open list, then the opening time reduces a bit(not much).

I had compared it with my friend's Note 2. And this is the only area where Note 2 is the Winner.

This has been a frustrating/disappointing issue for me from day one because, when someone wants to check out your phone, they open these things first and then the question comes..

Dude, you paid 28K for this S**T ??

The same issue is seen with User Apps also, especially games. Some people even tap it 2-3 times and says touch is not responsive.. :)

I have seen lot of people commenting, after Kitkat update the UI is more "snappier". Can anyone confirm if there is any improvement in this part.

I know it is a TouchWiz optimization issue. Other than this I don't have any must solve issues with JB. I would like to update only if this issue is resolved(or rather improved).

Can anyone comment ??