Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

• Shhzd amar

> In reply to SaRPeR @ 2015-05-30 11:09 from JLbL - click to readIts not that note 3 neo never heats up... Yes it heats up, but not critically... Heating are also subjected to the area, humidity and the season.... Here during my testing ( resident of madhya pradesh, India) it was 38 degree Celsius, And I was roaming out in the sun using google maps over a 3g connection... At that time I noticed that the phone heated upto 48 degrees...!! Which is quite normal ( in sun)... Rest during normal usage it heats upto 35 degrees

• 2015-05-30 11:42
  • 7tI1
  • SaRPeR

> In reply to hussain0786 @ 2015-05-26 14:58 from t1$B - click to readMali T-624 is better than Adreno 305.

• 2015-05-30 11:11
  • JLbL
  • SaRPeR

> In reply to roy @ 2015-05-28 08:06 from Xu@V - click to readThere is not a heating issue on Note 3 Neo. I think you got a faulty device. You should go to a service center.

• 2015-05-30 11:09
  • JLbL
  • Shyam

Dear N3N users, I just want to know, is 4G will support in Indian model N7505? Please some one reply me regarding this. Thanks in advance.

• 2015-05-30 07:02
  • 2T1q
  • Khye

> In reply to [deleted post]No problem at all and it is more recommended to update to kitkat. It had improve battery and performance plus additional stability updates has applied after kitkat major update has solved nearly every bugs. Also the ram capacity has increased more than Jellybeans. Just update it to kitkat without hesitation. Expect more stability updates after the Kitkat.

• 2015-05-30 03:45
  • veMC
  • Sadik

Hi friends i have a note 3 neo and iam using it with 4.3 jellybean i am confused about the kitkat update. please help me is there any problem in kitkat update like battery drain,haging..... please give ur experience with kitkat thanks in advance. ....

• 2015-05-29 20:27
  • Hkt}
  • j78

should i buy it or not???

• 2015-05-29 18:21
  • uwPx
  • Shhzd amar

> In reply to Mitu2612 @ 2015-05-29 06:21 from bJ73 - click to readDon't spread this type of foolishness here...!! If samsung finds note 3 neo capable for lollipop, they will do this themselves... Our mails or calls will no way effect samsung... Also if samsung is going to upgrade it, samsung would not spread it over by telling the call centre guys... It will officially announced... Moreover there are chances of getting the update because in one of the country it has been officially confirmed...

• 2015-05-29 14:32
  • tUX0
  • raja sharma

Pls release lollypop update for note 3 neo

• 2015-05-29 07:49
  • t}hS
  • Mitu2612

Shocking news for indian note 3 neo users . . Yesterday i had mail to Samsung exudative team . .nd today morning they were called me ...nd told .e that ... they still dont have official confirmation for lollipop for indian note 3 neo . .we will announce whenever its will confirmed or not . .stay tuned . . So guys there is not official confirmation for lollipop nd i think n3n will not getting any update . . In next 3-4 month because they strictly asked me that they were busy to update on s6 nd s6 edge nd their other premium devices . . So all n3n users to my advice that please u all also have send mail to Samsung. . . For mail u can go on Samsung official website . .nd click on contact us . . .!!! This just not fair ...for us n3n users . .

• 2015-05-29 06:21
  • bJ73
  • Abul

iT iS thE OsUm fOne i EvR haD it it nEvr haNg ... i LuV iT muHhhh

• 2015-05-29 03:23
  • rAVh
  • ninoman

When is update to be release? I had an issue of obtaining ip address, i can't connect to the wifi, its always authentication error occured how can you help me.. I already went to the samsung service center.. Thank you

• 2015-05-28 16:50
  • Kg{g
  • sidd

I somehow got android l. Wow its good but it is buggy as hell. I think you guys should not update right away. I like it but it has developed a restart problem.

• 2015-05-28 16:42
  • KA9N
  • Ricc

> In reply to sm750 @ 2015-05-27 20:51 from 7tAD - click to readThats what i am saying...thats awsome..

• 2015-05-28 09:41
  • uwKU
  • dbd

> In reply to sharath @ 2015-05-27 19:59 from XuZB - click to readSamsung hasn't worked on this issue yet. M facing this issue since i bought it in Dec 2014 :( Still it flickers in dark..keep brightness more. Also i feel aftr recent update touch response has bcum slow.

• 2015-05-28 08:30
  • Hkt2
  • roy

Samsung should give a update for solving the heating problems!!!!!!

• 2015-05-28 08:06
  • Xu@V
  • Imran90

I have note 3 neo my phone auto brightness is sometimes not working when i restart the phone then it is ok .... same things in accelerometer sometimes not working when i restart my phone it is ok..... Friends Pls Reply Me Does Someone Facing This Issue?

• 2015-05-28 05:43
  • u78S
  • Shhzd amar

> In reply to sharath @ 2015-05-27 19:59 from XuZB - click to readIt never happened with me. .!!

• 2015-05-28 05:19
  • 7tAj
  • sm750

i am benchmark my note 3 neo 750 in antutu 5 my score is 39900 i am shocked now u decide what are u want

• 2015-05-27 20:51