Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

[deleted post]It's an end of life product, no more in stores.

JK India, 21 May 2016I updated the last 64mb from lollipop but then also the lock scr... moreIf the problem still remains, the easiest way is to enable the power saving mode which will stop the lockscreen lag issue.
But in the other hand will slow down the performance, not much, you won't notice it, just that brightness is dimmer than usual. Choose only one option you want to sacrifice in power saving mode will stop that problem.

The other way you may try is to factory reset the phone, but be sure to backup important data first. This is just a try, not sure will work or not for you, some claimed works.

I updated the last 64mb from lollipop but then also the lock screen problem retains in same position, note3 neo lovers kit kat itself fine any one has resolved the lock screen problem please explain it how get rid out of this.

• JK

I updated the latest 64mb but then also the lock screen problem retains anybody give solution to solve this note3 neo lovers .

• User1234

Anonymous, 14 May 2016and the menu button change into recent apps or you still hold th... moreStill the same. You still need to hold your home button to go to recent apps.

• Biju

Very Good.... 2 yrs I am using, but still now I not faced any issues.

• Asish

I am using this device..I have been facing problem with battery life. .I need a battery for phone. I service centre they told me battery cost is above 2200...It's too high.

But simple shop they assured minimum 1000 ..its ts ok.

Now what is the solution ?
Tell Tell me plz....

• lunatic

Husain saherwala, 17 May 2016I m very happy with my note 3 neo made in vietnam and with lolli... moreyes its really true i luv my note 3 neo no problem at all. After two year marathon use. not updated to lolipop happy with kitkat.

• Husain saherwala

I m very happy with my note 3 neo made in vietnam and with lollipop update i love this phone more my phone is faster runs like michael schumacher ferrari the best phone i had till date

Praveen Sekar, 15 May 2016I'm happy with lollipop. Without lollipop it's incomplete. The l... moreThats your personal choice mate. For those having issue and like black background. I have provided the solution.

Ricc, 15 May 2016Everybody who are facing issues with lollipop. Ant want to rollb... moreI'm happy with lollipop. Without lollipop it's incomplete. The layout of lollipop is too good compared to kitkat and even marshmallow.

Everybody who are facing issues with lollipop. Ant want to rollback to Kitkat. Just follow this link. do same what this guy does. i performed it and i am back to kitkat.

disclaimer from my side-
after rolling back to kitkat just stop Auto Update in the settings. it tries by it self to update to lollipop but dont provide wifi connection. and go to settings auto update =off. it will try again but switch wifi off then it will fail and it will not try again. now switch on wifi and there you are good to go with Kitkat.

and it will wipe your data. so take a backup. but result is fruitful thats smooth and bugless kitkat

Anonymous, 12 May 2016does the note 3 neo comes with lollipop update? and whats the di... moreand the menu button change into recent apps or you still hold the home button to go to recent button

• suresh606401

Iam going to seviece centre my mobile downgrade lollipop to kitkat 4.4.2 working charm

does the note 3 neo comes with lollipop update? and whats the difference between note 3 and neo

mr.A, 05 May 2016Lockscreen still hangs after 64 mb stability update...anyone els... moreYes I am facing same problem.

Even after 64mb stability update lock screen problem still persists.Is there any solution to this problem?

• Urch

After update, my wifi, hotspot and bluetooth crashed. subsequent updates hasn't fixed the problem. what should I do?

• Bittu

After recent update Am facing belo problem

It takes more than that in my phone the battery wouldnt charge fast enough earlier and
Battary drain very quickly...

OS is using so much space nd battery.

tauseef, 19 Apr 20163.30 hr to 100% chargeIt takes more than that in my phone the battery wouldnt charge fast enough earlier it was 1% per minute and now it sucks what is the solution?