Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

• Praveen Sekar

> In reply to malikzafar @ 2015-11-25 15:57 from 6QjB - click to readHow's the 5.1.1 update in your note 4? Could u pls share a few words regarding the performance, stability and also battery backup? So that we can be aware of that update. Thanks in advance...

• 2015-11-26 20:50
  • t}gh
  • userK

please some one tell me why my n750 device all ways show full ram even when i am not using any application

• 2015-11-26 13:53
  • vGU7
  • malikzafar

hello plz use 360 security, it,s free on play store ,i use it on note4 ,,it surely help battery to last long,,,

• 2015-11-25 15:57
  • 6QjB
  • praveen

Lollipop will change all battery draining issues and brings a superb material ui... I think. If not hope they will give atleast a stability update:( so worried to get this phone due to rapid battery draining after that MAY
2015- a preparatory update for lollipop.

• 2015-11-24 21:01
  • t}1A
  • SaRPeR

> In reply to ahmed @ 2015-11-22 13:52 from XQKG - click to readThose so called battery apps don't effect anything. They just fill storage and most of them are virus or malware.

• 2015-11-24 18:43
  • piTK
  • Mukesh

Lollipop -> N3N -> 2015 / 2016 ???

• 2015-11-24 08:46
  • YMjx

> In reply to ahmed @ 2015-11-22 13:52 from XQKG - click to readhave any1 been noticing a lot of background data consumption by android os while on mobile data

• 2015-11-23 19:48
  • Hkt}
  • Khye

> In reply to king143 @ 2015-11-22 07:45 from rKvs - click to readReinsert the SD card into your phone, format the SD card first on the phone before using.

• 2015-11-22 17:49
  • vV5L
  • ahmed

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-11-22 08:40 from Hkuj - click to readYess bro jst download battrey doctor app and set as super optimization settings you can save lots of power

• 2015-11-22 13:52
  • XQKG

Does anyone know how to stop background consumption of data by android os

• 2015-11-22 08:40
  • Hkuj
  • king143

Hiiii frnds...i m using note 3 neo for last 10 months since yet i m not facing a single pro. Bt 15 days ago i enserted a 32 GB samsung EVO + class 10 micro sd card......nd battery back up damm poor.....plzzzz tell me frnd wht is the real pro. Is pro micro sd card???..or not....and how can i upgrade kitkat to 5.1.1 lolipop....plzzzz tell me
15 days ago my phone giving me a gd battery back up like 1DAYS ND 10 HRS..nd screen reduction is 6 and half hours......nd last 5 days its only screen red is 3 wht 2 do???....

• 2015-11-22 07:45
  • rKvs
  • Praveen

> In reply to Shhzd amar @ 2015-11-21 17:36 from rA}d - click to readFirst of all let us get update dude...

• 2015-11-22 06:25
  • t}g{
  • Shhzd amar

> In reply to George Knightley @ 2015-11-19 19:30 from KAeP - click to readI don't think so there will be any more design related changes, it will be almost the same as the S4.. Because the S4 and the note 3 neo share the same touchwiz... Hoping for some stablity improvements...

• 2015-11-21 17:36
  • rA}d
  • Jack

Sm n750 device going to be update in lolipop please check your device and update

• 2015-11-21 06:06
  • vGT%

Each time I am browsing net, popup windows appear and say that my phone contains viruses. I have scanned my mobile several times and no viruses are found. Also, other windows appear to update my software though there is no update for N3N till now. What is the reason for this please????

• 2015-11-20 16:07
  • Nk2s
  • Rio141

go to a shop and buy a lollipop

• 2015-11-20 14:00
  • U@H3
  • kasa

Guys plz tell me how can I update my notes neo to lolipop

• 2015-11-20 07:21
  • HktD
  • George Knightley

> In reply to Shhzd amar @ 2015-11-19 17:35 from 7j$A - click to readFrankly, I don't think I liked the implementation of material design in my earlier S4. This is of course a matter of individual preference, and 5.1.1 may have improved upon 5.0.2 enough to change my mind.
Anyways, when Lollipop is out, I will depend on the feedback from guys like you before taking the plunge.

• 2015-11-19 19:30
  • KAeP
  • Shhzd amar

> In reply to George Knightley @ 2015-11-19 16:15 from KA6n - click to readThe lollipop update brings a lot of improvement in the material design of the software... Also its not necessary that the battery life will decrease after the update, the S5's battery backup improved after the update...!! Also if samsung is taking so much time to release the update than hoping so it will be stablized, because it is already released in south korea..!!

• 2015-11-19 17:35
  • 7j$A
  • George Knightley

Friends, I am sure you all are waiting for the lollipop update, but what exactly are you looking for in the update? The N3N runs fine on kitkat and I am not aware of a single app that requires lollipop to run. And from my experience (I had a S4 before that was so much ruined by lollipop that I had to sell it in the end!) I can tell you that the battery life is sure to be a major casualty in lollipop. Further, the screen of N3N being super amoled, the white theme that lollipop brings will ruin it earlier.
Of course a new update brings lot of excitement, but don't update unless you are running an app that expressly demand it.

• 2015-11-19 16:15