Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Please lolipop version

• hussy

Open the window tray and select data Data Network option. it will set by default to 3G and you could upgrade it to 4G from settings.

• deep

Gajraj singh, 29 Dec 2015i m using it from last one and half year...nw a days i m facing ... morePlz use orignal charger and original data cable ..

• Melb

Famave Ukuma Joshua, 05 Jan 2016I'm using a galaxy noteII and it's a really cool phone. the only... moreWhich version of the note 2

• Famave Ukuma Joshua

I'm using a galaxy noteII and it's a really cool phone. the only problem is that I can't switch network mode from 4G, 3G, 2G etc... it's Permanent on Automatic and it's mustly on 4G thereby draining my batery rapidly. please what do I do??
I'm presently using Android v4.1........ if I make a upgrade will I get the option??

• PerceptorA

Zergkhans, 04 Jan 2016Is there a new update for note 2?I think that official software update support has ended post the release of Kitkat 4.4.2.

Is there a new update for note 2?

• Shiva kumar Rathod

Gajraj singh, 29 Dec 2015i m using it from last one and half year...nw a days i m facing ... moreI'm using note 2 from two years and it's a amazing phone because no issues

• Shiva kumar Rathod

• mhon

Is nba 2k15 compatible with this.. i havent try it.. any response guys

• gohar

summy, 29 Dec 2015Any clue on how to upgrade to lollipop?u can upgrade the lollipop version by using wifi hack and connect to the system remove the battery and keep for charger and update the lollipop version

Marwan, 21 Dec 2015it has a very bad problem as i faced a sudden death with my phon... moreNum.

• Sameer

Gajraj singh, 29 Dec 2015i m using it from last one and half year...nw a days i m facing ... moreUpgrade kardo... 4.3

ricki, 29 Dec 2015abt charging pblm...buy a charger of one plus and put the charge... moreYes im.using charger of s4 which helps to charge within 1hr 15 minutes but my normal charger takes almost 3 hrs to get full charged....My battery is still strong after the 3 yrs of use..

• ashee

Anonymous, 29 Dec 2015Hi All, my note 2 is still on 4.3(i know its very old) but that ... moreI have upgraded to kitkat and it is working perfectly.

• ashee

• sid.9001

Almost 2 yrs used my note 2 I really satisfied now I m thinking of buying new one.but little bit confusion between my 2 yrs note 2 and new note 4 .can I bye note 4 or still use my old note 2 bcoz no issue but how long I use my note 2 ? Maximum how many years I can use my note 2 plz suggest me .

• sid.9001

summy, 29 Dec 2015Any clue on how to upgrade to lollipop?Why do you want to turn your phone into a garbage by expecting for Android 5.0?.

• Gajraj singh

i m using it from last one and half year...nw a days i m facing a problm...my phone does not wrk properly it is restarting automatically....why i dont knw...plz give me the suggestion bcs i have no experience about that.....
thanks