Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

• wals

My note II have problem connecting to the wifi help plss

• 2014-11-20 19:14
  • tueb
  • aleksic89

> In reply to sharan byali @ 2014-11-20 10:26 from utM1 - click to readtry this

• 2014-11-20 12:20
  • pp}Z
  • sharan byali

my note 2 now a days proximity sensor is not working properly, some time it work good some time not , how to fix it , can any one help in this regards......... waiting for best suggestion

• 2014-11-20 10:26
  • utM1

friends,

my note 2 proximity sensor not working properly, i dont know what to do next help in this regards, i checked all setting all is ok...........

• 2014-11-20 08:11
  • uuWy
  • jince john

I used note2 since last one month.in my opinion note2 is very comfortable for use and Internet access is very fast.mainly battery backup is very good.no hang.display clarity too good.note2 is one of the best phablet of Samsung. Going well.......

• 2014-11-20 06:17
  • YTd6

> In reply to Gitty @ 2014-11-18 18:37 from Hktn - click to readPlease search the google for a link down on some forum, but not in xda.forum as admin deleted it.
I v.1.2 i find the most stable and confortably from all others, don't forget to use syschanger app to change dpi screen just in case.

• 2014-11-19 11:35
  • Sanju

Hi, i purchased a new note 2 and used about 1 year. after 2 month this phone got stuck in normal processing and hang up while receiving call or black screen while call receive. you are not able to do anything even restarting takes time in this situation. Samsung is decreasing their quality of hardware and increasing prices. same hardware is available with other companies at low prices. Samsung even does not support while any software and hardware issue. Samsung is going down in after sales service and in market share also just like Nokia in last few years. Service center remain flooded with defected handset. if anyone visit center this may take 2-3 hours for your turn.
atlast i want to say Samsung is worst company for any product.

• 2014-11-19 06:19
  • Rabd

dear all,

i like to know which are the some good apps to use in note 2 for example like battery doctor if any body satisfied with any good apps means they can mention the apps name so all can enjoy note 2 well....

thanks in advance..

• 2014-11-19 06:13
  • vQ$S
  • Gitty

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-18 16:30 from SrhV - click to readIt's same on my DN4, It is working flawlessly! I can tell about ULTRA NOTE2 only after using it ! Give me the link of download page ! What is the default kernel in that rom ?

• 2014-11-18 18:37
  • Hktn

> In reply to Gitty @ 2014-11-17 18:17 from Hktn - click to readUltra note2 rom has this all features from N4 and s5, it's just no bugs and work flawless!

• 2014-11-18 16:30
  • SUDHAKAR

> In reply to Gitty @ 2014-11-18 16:06 from Hktn - click to readI am not talking about rooted handsets. You will tell the same thing even for unrooted phone just for favouring android.

• 2014-11-18 16:10
  • Gitty

> In reply to SUDHAKAR @ 2014-11-18 09:30 from utA3 - click to readI don't have any kind of restrictions on my note2 !

• 2014-11-18 16:06
  • mshabhai

> In reply to hashmi @ 2014-11-16 07:26 from XutK - click to readJust go for it Dude... It is just awesome deal.

• 2014-11-18 12:40
  • YTR4
  • OBOY KOTOKO

please how do I copy a video form the phone to cdcard

• 2014-11-18 10:44
  • fuIW
  • SUDHAKAR

> In reply to suraj @ 2014-11-16 08:43 from KStA - click to readWell said. But 4.2.2 was the best. No memory card access restriction, no flight mode access restriction etc.

• 2014-11-18 09:34
  • SUDHAKAR

> In reply to Gitty @ 2014-11-17 17:44 from Hktn - click to readEven I am going to enjoy 5.0 for my note 2 and G3. What ever mobile it is, the 5.0 must remove the memory card access and flight mode access restriction.

• 2014-11-18 09:30
  • Gitty

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-17 18:03 from SrhV - click to readsorry bro I don't know about the rom u have mentioned! I have DN4 I like these note4 features ! ELECTRON TEAM provides updates frequently so no problem for me ! I already have 240dpi I like it bcoz screen can cover many things !

• 2014-11-17 18:17
  • Gitty

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-17 17:47 from 3IK5 - click to readI don't know about oneplus one because I never used it ! I like spen ! Now I have note4 software on my note2, ultra power saving mode, multi window, private mode, Sheath everything is working well on my note2 ! I don't overclock but just change agni profiles for eg when I play fifa15 I put it on gaming profile ! I have also installed Viper sound mod which provides super quality of music !

• 2014-11-17 18:08
  • Hktn

> In reply to Gitty @ 2014-11-17 17:44 from Hktn - click to readThe Rom Ultra note2 v1.2 at 240dpi is way better and stable than any other rom i ever used, even this guy was blocket at xda forum bcz of jealosies they had, otherwise i know the ultra note2 v2.0 is not good and dont even try to flash...just in case you try to.

• 2014-11-17 18:03
  • SrhV

> In reply to Gitty @ 2014-11-17 17:44 from Hktn - click to readNICE!
do you overclock your phone to get this performance?
What price do you think a used note 2 deserves?
is it wise to pay for this while I can get the oneplus which is way faster for just 100$ more?
Thanks a lot for your help I realllly appreciate :)

• 2014-11-17 17:47