Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Don't listen to what he said, it's not true. 4.4.2 is totally fine and actually makes it go a bit faster. His Note 2 is probably cluttered with some unwanted apps.

Simran, 08 Apr 2016Hello Frnds I want to know about the best version for Note 2 i a... moredo. not upadate ur ph many issues in ur.future the 1st prblm is drain ur battery fast then the 2nd is wifi prblm many issues in upadate on 4.4.2

• Simran

Hello Frnds I want to know about the best version for Note 2 i am using it from last 2 yrs jelly bean now am boored so tell me about the best Rom and the Version t0.......

• Tosky

My Note 2 has difficulties in booting completely. It boots half way, then off. Can someone suggest what should be done.

• wilko10000

I've had this phone since Jan 2013, and started on custom Roms in about 2014. I've gone through about 20 roms, and am currently running 6.0.1 with the latest Resurrection Remix build (gets updated atleast once a month!). Can't recommend enough. Brings it bang up to date, why bother dropping £600 on a new phone... Tried the undervolting and overclocking route with Agni Kernel, and the DN4 rom, bit of a pain to be honest. Was stable at 1.8ghz, but its not worth the hastle IMO.

debeast1, 29 Mar 2016The note 2 was released in 2012. How come you have been using it... moreGood question !!!. Rofl.

jiji, 29 Mar 2016 my note 2 battery is draining fast how to fix this issue the ... moreForce stop and disable all the unnecessary / bloatware like google play music, google books, google games, hangouts etc.

Set the device brightness to manual at less than 30% when indoors and at night.

Do not keep widgets in any home screen. Turn off auto sync and WiFi google search location in the settings.

Just force stop all the rarely used apps (like bookmyshow, train availability etc) after using them. Buy a new original battery and test with the same usage pattern. Then come to a conslusion.

Rica, 04 Apr 2016My note 2 cannot connect to the Internet on my boss' house while... moreIt is because of the WiFi channel setting problem in the router or modem. It must be set to AUTOMATIC. Not to a particular channel like 1, 2 or so on.

• Rica

My note 2 cannot connect to the Internet on my boss' house while when I'm in other house, I can connect and can use the internet. Why is that so? Can you help me? Thank you.

• dimple

my note made in korea bt iam an indian my note 2 network mode also showing in wcdma/gsm or wcdma only not showing gsm why idnt knw my note 2 purchasing in gulf pls help me this is a problem or not

• Kelvin

jiji, 29 Mar 2016 my note 2 battery is draining fast how to fix this issue the ... moreFormat your phone would do =)

• jiji

my note 2 battery is draining fast how to fix this issue the problem start with kitkat upgrade pls help me l am a indian

• debeast1

Albert, 28 Mar 2016I've been using my note II for more than 5 years with the Verizo... moreThe note 2 was released in 2012. How come you have been using it for 5 years?

• Albert

I've been using my note II for more than 5 years with the Verizon now and never had a single problem. Its a perfect phone, battery last for a few days even heavy use. The only pros is the phone was a little heavy than other 5"5. Of course its an old phone.

• Ay

My phone is having battery problem...it drains so fast... Overall is okay
But I hope can upgrade to 5.0 and above

i regret my money gone begging, worst phone ever, firt battery drainage, cann't read usb on my pc, screen can break on even slight slip, to hell with samsung.

• JM

Sana, 18 Mar 2016Hii Guyz Please Suggest Me a Good Battery Of Note 2 I Have to Bu... moremotolite sir

• denny

n7100user, 21 Feb 2016Great phone. Works flawlessly on Android 6.0 Marshmallow in Resu... moreSpen work?

try the zero lemon battery on their site about $40 canadian

• Sana

Hii Guyz Please Suggest Me a Good Battery Of Note 2 I Have to Buy Except Samsung Battery.....