Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

• SarahloveSalad

I saw gsmarena did announced that note 2 are eligible update to lollipop 5.0. Imho, even it is able to upgrade to lollipop but don't think can it can run it smoothly. Better remain with the current version if everything is fine. If you are insist to try, get a better version to experience it.

• 2015-08-27 09:04
  • abrar

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-08-26 05:52 from fxHc - click to readya u can by rooting..
try googling resurection remix

• 2015-08-27 03:41
  • wdK}
  • NilsonNick

Indeed, this phone is excellent but now note 5 has replaced it with double speed to process, higher mega pixel, bigger screen and more features.

• 2015-08-26 08:56
  • wHUi

Can i upgrade my note 2 in lolipop version. please comment.

• 2015-08-26 05:52
  • fxHc
  • mcjagger

> In reply to Arun @ 2015-08-22 10:37 from rKHa - click to readThis is also my Phone's problem

• 2015-08-25 08:20
  • ymuR
  • Ume Rubab

Hi. I am using note2 it cm from abroad may b new Zealand. . Em facing emergency call issue. By the country there are many emergency numbers avaliable but unfortunately these numbers are note used in pakistan. I am using mobilink network.. mobilink helpline number is 111 and is my phone 111 is fixed as NIS 111 so that's why i cant access to my network call center plz help me how can i delete it from mu note 2

• 2015-08-24 23:01
  • 6QJW
  • Niming1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-08-24 04:53 from tuea - click to readIf the price of note 2 raise up than I would have rather to get the note 5. Since it offer better spec. But the battery is non removable and this is the only things to hold me back.

• 2015-08-24 10:58
  • frappucino

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-08-24 04:53 from tuea - click to readwhat's ur say for Note 5? yay or nay?
did see much improvement in the S-pen, the design does look like a pen ^^
feature of writing w/o unlocking phone is nice

• 2015-08-24 10:58
  • Niming1

> In reply to j_m @ 2015-08-21 14:25 from Kg%w - click to readBack up your data first and than format your phone. If is still not working, I suggest you sent it for repair. But nowadays is not worth to sent for repair as they are charging high with little effort to put in for repair. If I were you, I would have consider to upgrade to better series as note 2 are pretty old phone now. Even the note 5 are coming soon.

• 2015-08-24 10:55
  • Yuvi

3 years of usage and still no problems.. working like charm for me..

• 2015-08-24 06:34
  • Khwh

The price of this phone have shoot up again since the released of Note5. Turns out many wants the older version of Note series. This is bad.

• 2015-08-24 04:53
  • tuea
  • Jagadeesh

Bought it on 7-Nov-2012,
no other mobiles till date tempted to replace it. excellent phone..

• 2015-08-23 04:30
  • U{hM
  • Arun

Hi....i am also using galaxy note 2.my existing problem is very short range of wifi since i brought this mobile. Morever If i turn on hotspot,the other mobiles get only 2 bars on their screen even distance of these 2 phones is very closer. I think the problem is about hardware.

• 2015-08-22 10:37
  • rKHa
  • Ramandeep Singh

This ph is really good,i m enjoying with my phone,

• 2015-08-22 02:13
  • Y}K4
  • j_m

Been using this phone for 3 yrs now. Still works in fine. Until today. It started acting up...pictures taken not saving automatically on phone memory. It says cant find the item. I still have 2.6 gig memory left. Saving pictures to sd card stillworks but switching it back ko phone memory pictures can no longer be saved. Anyone experienced this. I need help...thanks...

• 2015-08-21 14:32
  • Kg%w
  • j_m

Been using this phone for 3 yrs now. Satisfied still....but the phone have been acting lately. Pictures taken cannot be save on phone memory. Still have 2.6 gig of space left. Auto save of picture going to sd card works but if I switch it back to phone memory it always says unable to find item. Can anyone help.....thanks...

• 2015-08-21 14:25
  • Kg%w
  • frappucino

well it had been 3 years of this phone
instead to root it, m thinking shall we move on?
join the live stream last week with Samsung and Note 5 wowed me
who had watch it?

• 2015-08-21 12:16
  • wHU7

or just install a custom rom...my S3 is running 5.1.1

• 2015-08-19 16:47
  • thfX

> In reply to Death @ 2015-08-13 12:15 from t}3w - click to readGood luck with that. Shamsung is notorious for only giving 1 OS update at best, to force you to buy a,new phone again and again.

• 2015-08-19 13:59
  • 7X3k
  • Death

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-08-18 17:34 from RIEZ - click to readSamsung worst apple always best
My next phone apple iphone

• 2015-08-18 20:04