Samsung Galaxy Note LTE 10.1 N8020

Samsung Galaxy Note LTE 10.1 N8020

• Sw

I suddenly could not find the way to switch from keyboard to handwriting pane. Anyone has this problem and know how to fix?

Alex Tatar, 30 Sep 2014Hey , you have to update the firmwire and then you`ll have the d... moreAlex, i need your help. I can't find any version for vodafone romania. Can u sent me a msg pls (dan35ro@yahoo.com)?

Hey , you have to update the firmwire and then you`ll have the dialer! I had the same problem in Romania and i fixed it like that. Find the kitkat update online via software update or just do it youself.

• pa

hi, i bought a samsung galaxy not 10.1
4G LTD from USA
i put iran sim card, but there is no dail

how can i use it for calling or sending messsages?

Dr ahmed, 12 Jan 2014I just bought galaxy note n8020 but I can't use it as phone, I d... moreJust go to settings and open application manager and select all in the up menu and search for phone dialer and make it enabled if it is disabled

When will note lte 10.1 N8020 get a update for kitkat while all the note models got the update for kitkat pls give update for ours help to improve us

there is kitkat update available for this tablet

• Hamid S

Hi
I need a Rom For My Note 10.1 N8020 To Suport Persian Language In Hand Wright And S-Pen Mode Please Help Me
Is There Any Offical Rom To Support Persian Language For N8020 ?
If Its Not How Can I Add Persian Language Support For Hand Wrighting ?

batery is not perfect but all the rest is ok, i have a bit of problems with GPS( long coordinates serch...)
camera is perfect, led flash need a bit of adjustment when taking photo's( false collors). Im using tablt for home internet ( via usb threating)- working marvelus. if you want to use it in car and charge it NEED to have more than 2Amp charger^^
thats all from me
Ps. ( i was buying it in grece and using in uk).

• skramz

wraemond, 04 Apr 2014Is this available in the philippines?. just wanna confirm since ... moreYou may wanna check gray-markerts like Kimstore, Widget City & DBgadgets. They might have the LTE version

The supported LTE bands of this device might not work with some network carriers here in the Philippines though, since it wasnt released locally

Is this available in the philippines?. just wanna confirm since when i asked this one time when i was malling, the sales clerk told me that LTE version is not available here. Is that true? thank you.

• bisal

where is the update?????
no updates after 4.1.2

• Jakes

I can make calls from mine

• asianman

Dr ahmed, 12 Jan 2014I just bought galaxy note n8020 but I can't use it as phone, I d... moreMaybe there's a mistake. You should be able to make a voice call. Kindly refer back to the shop. Or maybe you bought a fake model...:)

• Dr ahmed

I just bought galaxy note n8020 but I can't use it as phone, I don't have phone dialer can please anyone help me, plsssszzzzz

• Dr ahmed

mars, 19 Sep 2013Hi everybody. First thing on the specs of n8020, here on gsm... moreI just bought galaxy note n8020 and I have the same problem with phone dialer, did you rich any solution??

Well obviously the Note 10.1

i bought this model and i love it! its better than ipad...

• fireman

Samsung Galaxy Note LTE 10.1 N8020 or Tab 3 10.1 LTE?
Which one should I buy? Note is 100 more expensive for me.Plz help!

Anonymous, 08 Oct 2013when it wll be avail able in Oman. good glaxy note LTE10.1 N8020In oman only by order its available in hongkong for 450 $.