Samsung Galaxy Round G910S

Samsung Galaxy Round G910S

Anonymous, 02 Dec 2015Just wanna ask, if it's really have an infrared blaster on this ... moreYes

Anonymous, 22 Apr 2015This is a great phone, I am in the US with ATT and it works perf... morePlease can you send me a link for custom rom for galaxy round.... i have a problem with brightness bar.... i want fix.. please help me

• BJDavison

Anonymous, 29 Feb 2016phewww just copy of lg g flex , nothing is your own feature,, co... moreThis came out a month before the flex actually.

phewww just copy of lg g flex , nothing is your own feature,, copy copy stole stole

• Manzoor

Hello Friends i want Samsung galaxy Round SM-G910s back cover if anyone have please tell me i need it

Just wanna ask, if it's really have an infrared blaster on this phone?

• Prakash

Ashwani , 05 Nov 2015I like this cell phoneI also Like this cellphone

• Ashwani

Anonymous, 22 Apr 2015This is a great phone, I am in the US with ATT and it works perf... moreI like this cell phone

Where is better? G Flex have 2GB RAM, weaker processor, weaker photos..

This is a great phone, I am in the US with ATT and it works perfect. It was unlocked and is a GSM phone. To me I wanted the big screen like the note but this fits in my hand better. The curve also fits my pocket much better, the curve is like the radius of your leg. This was the two main reasons I wanted this phone (besides it's cool). I did root it no problem and able to get rid of all the bloatware. I was concerned buying it but love it. I never rooted a phone before but not so bad. Don't listen to the BS here from people that don't have the phone. If you want somthing different and cool, this is the phone!

• Rko

best phone ever

lololol, 29 Mar 2015its much better than the gflexg flex are better

• THRANDUIL

but iu prefered morein the most new samsung thoe

• lololol

its much better than the gflex

• moodi

vjk BBC dfkkhdyj gf, 27 Sep 2014Please tell me may i buy this phone or not Because i am going t... moreDon't buy take the game flex 2 it's better and dramatically stronger in its performance

No EDGE only
1-LTE preferred
2-3G only

• Banna

Angry Mobile Nerd, 28 Jun 2014Question can anyone with this actual phone in their hands confir... moreNo EDGE only
1- LTE Preferred
2- 3G only

Nand Gajjar, 21 Nov 2014Why You Not Launch This Phone In India..??If Samsung reads this I think they just found their dumping ground for all the unsold G910s'.

• Nand Gajjar

Why You Not Launch This Phone In India..??

d.Dev, 22 Sep 2014Any relevant sources to prove the point? I mean its got similar ... moreRead Davedee's comment below as I was also curious and he answered my suspicions. Long story short it was only released for in Korea for SK Telecom so its a korean phone no international version, reason enough to avoid at all costs, it won't be worth the trouble.

Note 3 has come down in price a lot, just get that instead.