Samsung Galaxy Round G910S

Samsung Galaxy Round G910S

• kalyan16

> In reply to ynnos @ 2013-12-08 10:22 from nx2T - click to readround is better than note 3. Round has greater gpu speed than note 3

• 2014-01-21 17:06
  • Xu}1
  • kalyan16

Well this is the best phone i have ever seen, it has 3gb ram, Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400, cool thing about this phone is it has GPU - Adreno 330 which serves a GPU speed of 578 mhz which worlds highest GPU clock speed in mobiles and also the processor supports 933mhz(14.9 GB/s) of CPU memory transfere speed and DSP is also good 600 MHZ but you can see this speed in many phones but the other things are new to the phone world of uptodate...well finaly what i want to say is this phone is the best compared to note 3(N9005) and also LG flex.

• 2014-01-21 17:04
  • Xu}1
  • Samsung rocks

> In reply to Zphone @ 2013-10-16 11:16 from tRff - click to readThe galaxy round is super amazing just a little expensive

• 2014-01-18 15:43

looks nice

• 2013-12-23 07:59
  • bEK%
  • Ann Leong

I wonder if I placed the phone face down, would the phone stop ringing?

• 2013-12-13 04:44
  • w1fg
  • life's God

lg flex ... bye bye galaxy round

• 2013-12-12 23:28
  • Bh}{
  • ynnos

> In reply to s777 @ 2013-11-25 13:55 from d%fV - click to readWhich phone is really first with you, Note 3 or Round? i am a bit confused with your post...

• 2013-12-08 10:22
  • nx2T
  • sunil yadav

Thd populrty of this phone vry low why frnd thas phne vry gd phne

• 2013-12-07 01:50
  • rKJc
  • glxy

Samsung has too many "flagship" phones already. People need a "buyers guide" just for the flagship models. Otherwise it's confusing and will result in disappointment when many realize they should have bought the other model. Samsung need to help buyers match their needs with the phones. Too many models.

• 2013-12-02 19:33
  • vaN%
  • sai (samsung)

> In reply to nosyparkar @ 2013-11-24 17:48 from v{T$ - click to readBut u cant talk with T.V and u cant do any thing with t.v like mobile sir thats y its cal'd t.v this is cal'd
Mobile

• 2013-11-29 10:41
  • uuxj
  • s777

I had Note 3, and upgraded it to Galaxy Round now. Both are absolutely amazing phones, with amazing cameras and software. I got first Note 3 near 2 months ago - and every day I surprised pleasantly.

I would say Note3 is better for power user (pen is extremely useful in this device), but if you like design and physical comfort : Galaxy Round is the best. You lost pen, and big battery - but won in design, weigh and comfort. Curved screen is very pleasant in use, and less reflections. Kind of "organic" design... All negative comments coming from people, that never had this phone. This is my first Sammy phones (I used Apple prior, my wife using Iphone5 ), and I guarantee you , that you will discover new world , using Samsung Note Round. First time I so deeply impressed by those gadgets!

• 2013-11-25 13:55
  • d%fV
  • nosyparkar

For that price you can buy yourself a 46 inch tv and enjoy that. A galaxy grand would be good enough.

• 2013-11-24 17:48
  • v{T$
  • Maximus81

what the heck Dear Samsung .???? what we will Do with our Samsung Galaxy Note 3 "Flagship"?!!!!!!!!? identical Hardware .....again ...people must stop Buing Samsung at least the display would had used in note 3 not This ....as note 3 is signature Phone of samsung i guess is'nt it .????

• 2013-11-20 10:56
  • KA9$
  • aouzzeia

its seems good......but its too large when touched by the young ....if the price is cheap ...i think it will selled fastly and much of people will buy it

• 2013-11-20 10:32
  • MfxP
  • Samsung Fans

If you want a curve,powerful,large screen(Phablet),High Specs, OR Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Specs with Curve screen.. This is your choice

• 2013-11-20 01:19
  • IVIU
  • user

if you want a phablet that would fit in pocket this is the right phone for you

• 2013-11-17 15:57
  • w0QT
  • shagman

Definitely not a-one hand use whilst phone is on a table then.

• 2013-11-15 22:59
  • bJx%
  • Raven

For me, it's useless. Curve screen in a design of samsung galaxy s4 with a body and specs of note 3... Come on, that's not innovation. It's called exaggeration. Well let me guess, their s5 will have a 16mega pixel cam and a 5.2 screen plus a 5 mp front cam with the same back design like s4 with a 2led flash and an over saturated color... I am wasting my money for you Sammy... I will retain my note 2....

• 2013-11-15 00:20