Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom

Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom

• mike

Since am using tis mobile for past one year...till now no problem...its camera is great ...since am using for photo shoot purpose...I love u s4 zoom..thank u sooo mch samsung...worth for money!!!

• 2015-07-29 11:31
  • rAT%
  • razer castury

How to upgrade my falaxy s4 zoom to kitkat or lollipop please answer me

• 2015-07-25 04:23
  • vf1a
  • MMD

I've had this phone for only a year and a half and every since I've purchased it (for about five hundred dollars ($500) by the way) it has been having issues with the touch screen and with the buttons being they would not work. In addition, the phone would freeze out of nowhere. The camera would be problematic as well after a while because it would have trouble focusing. My phone would also lose battery quickly and it would randomly shut off even with a lot of battery life left. Then one day out of the blue it just shut off and i haven't been able to turn it on since. I have tried just about everything to fix it and i even went to the phone company technicians and they said that it was done and the phone could not be fixed or saved in anyway. Since they discontinued the model i was not able to receive a new device which upset me. As a fellow customer, I advise anyone who is considering purchasing this phone, please reconsider and try purchasing a different phone because from personal experience, if I had the chance to go back having the information about this phone that i have now, I would not waste all that money on a now apparent prototype.

• 2015-07-22 17:05
  • 43aq
  • jr

> In reply to King E @ 2015-07-20 01:14 from 0wqU - click to readYes sometimes network problem and reboot system

• 2015-07-22 10:57
  • fmv2
  • King E

mine works perfectly although sometimes it looses network

• 2015-07-20 01:14
  • 0wqU
  • frankGiron

simple! thats a really good phone.. or should i say a good camera phone|?? anyway its really good, 5 * to samsung/ i didnt use samsung before but now i know its my dream t phone...

• 2015-07-19 23:59
  • PWA7
  • Pardeep

Sometimes touch stopped working and unable to on WIFI & Bluetooth!!!! Is it any hardware issue like board or Touch OR Software problem. this problem occurs after i lock screen. Plz if anyone have the same issue reply on Pardeepsharma0021@gmail.com.

• 2015-07-09 08:03
  • nasir

i have Samsung s4 zoom but i didn't get network properly plzz tel me the exact solution, ma humble request those who are planning2 buy thz mbl plz change ur decision immediately this mobile not good

• 2015-07-07 20:01
  • EP$2

My phone is S4 zoom
But my phone not get Bluetooth Wifi and Sim Network
What was the solution this problem ???

• 2015-07-01 17:13
  • rATP
  • anurag

its just awesome, i love it

• 2015-07-01 14:04
  • vbyX
  • stonza

I have problem with the camera side. anytime I want to take a picture the zoom is not working .what is the cause of that

• 2015-06-22 11:25
  • fwVC
  • Pardeep

My s4 Zoom's Touch stop working sometimes after locking screen and wifi & bluetooth are also not getting on!!!! Can anyone please suggest me where is the fault???????

• 2015-06-22 11:14

• 2015-06-22 11:14
  • Omar

Is there any defect with that mobile ?

• 2015-06-19 16:36
  • N00q

> In reply to kayla da dion @ 2015-04-08 20:02 from ftKb - click to readDon't buy one. Samsung has stopped firmware updates and support. Phone has a lot of issues. I'd suggest simply the s4 or 5 or an HTC.

• 2015-06-19 14:51
  • rRSv
  • Ahmed851

> In reply to Ahmed851 @ 2015-06-15 21:45 from fk6% - click to readDon't try it yourself.
Ask someone professional to do it.

• 2015-06-16 17:43
  • fk6K
  • Ahmed851

LENS DUST ISSUE
check the following link on YouTube to know how to solve it.

• 2015-06-15 21:45
  • fk6%
  • InstaBala

Try the Swiftkey keyboard from playstore :)

• 2015-06-02 16:47
  • vGZ0
  • M

How do you get the emoji? it irritats me a lot and when my friends send emoji to my samsung galaxy s4 zoom i cant see a thing!!!

• 2015-05-31 16:12