Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom

Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom

• shuurinin

Samsung aren't 1/2 a crappy firm to deal with, what a shame, they have a bloody good camera phone yet their customer services are crap, they 1st of all tell me my battery wasn't any good, now they are saying I didn't send it with my phone, they just have no idea what they are talking about, by the time I have finished with them they will never forget a battery again as I am about to go to the small claims court & do them
Supply of Goods & Services Act 1982 (As amended). You obviously aren't awear of UK's servicing laws.

• 2014-08-17 15:02
  • pKIF
  • jameel

> In reply to shubh @ 2014-07-23 11:52 from 7tFR - click to readno serious changes with KK4.4.2 . Or can say that not visible. everything still the same, and yes the upgrade that's released in Russia is valid internationally. The only change i see is that Android version is now 4.4.2, and also its good if you are looking for selling this device to someone else.

• 2014-08-16 13:13
  • jameel

> In reply to sami @ 2014-08-10 12:26 from fqZB - click to readany problem with K zoom? The only lag i see with S4 zoom is that its a bit heavy weight, and sometimes battery heats up on prolonged use.

• 2014-08-16 13:01
  • conromo

> In reply to leoj @ 2014-07-31 19:58 from th14 - click to readyes, automatically download to galaxy apps

• 2014-08-14 10:43
  • X{XF
  • dens

My S4 Zoom time / clock stops when the device's screen is off or after screen time out (stand by mode). Time will move / function again when the device is actively used.

• 2014-08-12 16:23
  • t7Xk
  • sami

i have s4 zoom,i upgrade to galaxy k zoom.
s4 zoom is better by my experiencence, so i have retunrned s4 zoom.
is the best camera phone
the zoom is amazing in s4 zoom

• 2014-08-10 12:26
  • fqZB
  • Ivar

> In reply to jameelahk @ 2014-06-24 16:17 from bERj - click to readI really miss a simple torch function. I know it spends battery, but in any case these devices need regular recharging.

• 2014-08-04 11:54
  • nbbt
  • FreeMANN

> In reply to IT @ 2014-05-10 16:24 from f0p6 - click to readGo HOMe dude before comparing S4 zoom with 808.. 808 wins fair enough..-_-

• 2014-08-03 10:35
  • HsI@
  • leoj

Why my s4 zoom dont have a Samsung Galaxy Apps? Or where and how can i download it? tnx

• 2014-07-31 19:58
  • th14
  • menghan

Haven't release in the region.

• 2014-07-31 12:34
  • IWNf
  • @N$h

> In reply to jameelahk @ 2014-06-24 16:17 from bERj - click to readthanxx fr the knowledge u hv given buddy..

• 2014-07-28 12:38
  • 7tIk

two questions i have
first: any app that can enable digital zoom in s4zoom, though it has optical zoom?
second:anyone explain kitkat update features, is update good or worse?

• 2014-07-24 14:34
  • shuurinin

> In reply to niccole @ 2014-07-20 19:52 from i}51 - click to readI have a Samsung Galaxy 4 Zoom, It's been back twice now, 1st time was to Carfonewarehouse, who said "Lost Pixels" not covered by warrenty.
I found I had dust in the lens, this happened within a week of it being returned to me.
I sent it back to Samsung, who fixed the dust problem (I hope) but they returned my phone without the battery.
No notes to explain why there wasn't a battery in it.
3 Weeks later I phoned up & they said my battery was faulty. No explanation in the return letter, I think they lost it.
I have just contacted Samsung for a 3rd time, the two times before I was told
"some 1 will contact you within 48 hours" No 1 ever tried to contact me.

• 2014-07-23 15:27
  • pKKp
  • shubh

over all xperince is gud but kitkat update is not available still working wid jellybean 4.2.2 when I get kitkat update

• 2014-07-23 11:52
  • 7tFR
  • niccole

> In reply to Joker @ 2014-05-14 15:14 from FEA2 - click to readI am having the same issue with my zoom. My lense goes out then comes back with a error notice. ... how to fix?

• 2014-07-20 19:52
  • i}51

when my singapore release the s4 zoom android 4.4.2 .

• 2014-07-18 12:17
  • IWNg
  • curtissearle7

The sim card reader isnt working how can I fix this as ive replaced the old sim but dosent seem to work with the new sim ever .

• 2014-07-18 01:13
  • 3xN7
  • aws

s4 its outstanding

• 2014-07-02 04:46
  • tUdx
  • jameel

I have just got hold on thia device and belive me its not that bad as seen in ratings. There is one update I want to make that there are two light sources on body-one is xenon flash and another is that red light source _a round one_next to xenon flash. Now download app Super-bright led flashlight to use this red light as flash. Earlier I didn't knew this but now I know that of all the flashlight apps this is the only one that gives continuous light, though red but still something is better than nothing.

• 2014-07-01 01:13
  • uvp%
  • Kysa

Please tell me how to repair my Xenon flash

• 2014-06-30 11:50