Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom

Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom

• s4 zoom user

Have this phone for 6 rmonths
the camera is just awesome ! The controls are just great !
You can manually focus like the 1020 ( half press the shutter button and twist the ring) you can control the aperature ! And if the colors are washed out you can adjust the image by increasing the saturation , problem fixed!
the 10x zoom will make you stick to your phone and you will not switch to another phone cz no phone other than the k zoom has this feature which is Wonderful
Dust can get into the lens but they dont appear In the image only in some some and i repeat some situations
Same thing goes for scratches . Just place your phone on its display not on the lens and Problem is solved
And yeah it's uncomfortable in the pocket , you should get used to that but it doesnt bother me

• 2015-08-29 13:49
  • 0yyN
  • zammu

> In reply to Ahmed851 @ 2015-06-16 17:43 from fk6K - click to readi have s4 zoom. And i love my phone is asome .thanq samsung .

• 2015-08-13 19:03
  • rAMH

Used it for about one year, used to freeze all the time even though I had my apps on the card, camera aged terribly, the silver frame around the screen started to peel off.

I would not recommend this.

• 2015-08-11 07:41
  • ndnD
  • vin

if youre battery keeps dying delete all the apps you dont need and root your phone using iroot, use nova launcher its 10x better u get it from the play store

• 2015-08-05 06:24
  • CpK5
  • Galaxynut

> In reply to laylowblacq @ 2015-03-04 10:12 from NwRY - click to readGo to your "app manager" in settings and find the play store, then uninstall updates. It will appear back on your phone and then make you upgrade again this time keepig it on your phone.

• 2015-08-02 03:14
  • rRSY
  • mike

Since am using tis mobile for past one year...till now no problem...its camera is great ...since am using for photo shoot purpose...I love u s4 zoom..thank u sooo mch samsung...worth for money!!!

• 2015-07-29 11:31
  • rAT%
  • razer castury

How to upgrade my falaxy s4 zoom to kitkat or lollipop please answer me

• 2015-07-25 04:23
  • vf1a
  • MMD

I've had this phone for only a year and a half and every since I've purchased it (for about five hundred dollars ($500) by the way) it has been having issues with the touch screen and with the buttons being they would not work. In addition, the phone would freeze out of nowhere. The camera would be problematic as well after a while because it would have trouble focusing. My phone would also lose battery quickly and it would randomly shut off even with a lot of battery life left. Then one day out of the blue it just shut off and i haven't been able to turn it on since. I have tried just about everything to fix it and i even went to the phone company technicians and they said that it was done and the phone could not be fixed or saved in anyway. Since they discontinued the model i was not able to receive a new device which upset me. As a fellow customer, I advise anyone who is considering purchasing this phone, please reconsider and try purchasing a different phone because from personal experience, if I had the chance to go back having the information about this phone that i have now, I would not waste all that money on a now apparent prototype.

• 2015-07-22 17:05
  • 43aq
  • jr

> In reply to King E @ 2015-07-20 01:14 from 0wqU - click to readYes sometimes network problem and reboot system

• 2015-07-22 10:57
  • fmv2
  • King E

mine works perfectly although sometimes it looses network

• 2015-07-20 01:14
  • 0wqU
  • frankGiron

simple! thats a really good phone.. or should i say a good camera phone|?? anyway its really good, 5 * to samsung/ i didnt use samsung before but now i know its my dream t phone...

• 2015-07-19 23:59
  • PWA7
  • Pardeep

Sometimes touch stopped working and unable to on WIFI & Bluetooth!!!! Is it any hardware issue like board or Touch OR Software problem. this problem occurs after i lock screen. Plz if anyone have the same issue reply on Pardeepsharma0021@gmail.com.

• 2015-07-09 08:03
  • nasir

i have Samsung s4 zoom but i didn't get network properly plzz tel me the exact solution, ma humble request those who are planning2 buy thz mbl plz change ur decision immediately this mobile not good

• 2015-07-07 20:01
  • EP$2

My phone is S4 zoom
But my phone not get Bluetooth Wifi and Sim Network
What was the solution this problem ???

• 2015-07-01 17:13
  • rATP
  • anurag

its just awesome, i love it

• 2015-07-01 14:04
  • vbyX
  • stonza

I have problem with the camera side. anytime I want to take a picture the zoom is not working .what is the cause of that

• 2015-06-22 11:25
  • fwVC
  • Pardeep

My s4 Zoom's Touch stop working sometimes after locking screen and wifi & bluetooth are also not getting on!!!! Can anyone please suggest me where is the fault???????

• 2015-06-22 11:14

• 2015-06-22 11:14
  • Omar

Is there any defect with that mobile ?

• 2015-06-19 16:36