Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo

Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo

me, 8 hours agoif it doesn't appear on the screen, only camera, then it is prob... moreI did not say that there was a dead pixel on the display, I said on the camera a dead pixel!!

• me

if it doesn't appear on the screen, only camera, then it is problem with camera, not pixel.

I have 8 black point, I change rear camera, but is again back black point, this is dead pixel!?

• me

I have 2-3 little black dots on screen when using rear camera. Otherwise, the display is ok. Any thoughts?

• SHAZ

Rubbish phone, no one can hear me clearly, worse than my old s3 and s4!!!

• bud

I bought this phone couple of days ago and so far, it is in no way worse than S5, they are pretty much similar, except for the minor differences mentioned here. I can say this because I owned a S5 for several months, so those who say they have been experienced all king of problems, should take it to service, mine works fine. (country Romania)

The latest update is terrible....
I am really unhappy

Creedoo, 19 Sep 2017Dude, youtube at 1080p60 lags on EVERY PHONE cuz youtube is pure... moreEven on s8? S8 can handle 1440p 60fps. Yea youtube sucks. But it's still weird.

• Creedoo

Apolodor, 18 Aug 2017This phone is an s5 with newer software and "octa" core cpu. But... moreDude, youtube at 1080p60 lags on EVERY PHONE cuz youtube is pure trash that it can't even optimise playing videos on it

• Creedoo

trinscaiano, 17 Aug 2017I absolutely hate this phone! It is slow, has no storage, preten... moreIf it's too small for you why did you buy it ? Before buying there's a thing called Internet where you can see all the parameters of this phone, so it's only your fault you dumbass ;) Also, the look of the phone is something that you shouldn't talk about bcuz everyone have their own taste, rn I could say that you're ugly and what you gonna do ? :v

• UD

Best phone ever.......I'm currently installed 100 apps but battery still holds 1 day (hardly use) no overheating or battery issue..i recommend this phone.....

Taiye, 06 Sep 2017Yo I think I have it too. How long does yours last for Well after some days of usage i think the battery has gotten much better but still doesnt last as long as it used too. It used to last till 8 to 9pm but right now it last me till 6 pm. Still is very inconsistent.

Anonymous, 06 Sep 2017It has been released for all carriers in Canada (SM-G903W). It d... moreDo you know when the update for the European version of the phone (G903F) will be available?

wezzy300, 03 Sep 2017has anybody officially got the nougat update ?It has been released for all carriers in Canada (SM-G903W). It doesn't look like any of the European carriers (SM-J903F) have released it yet.

Eti29, 03 Sep 2017Does anyone has any batterie drain with the new nougat update? M... moreYo I think I have it too. How long does yours last for

Eti29, 03 Sep 2017Does anyone has any batterie drain with the new nougat update? M... moreDownload a darker theme. Displaying white is very consuming for the battery.

trinscaiano, 17 Aug 2017I absolutely hate this phone! It is slow, has no storage, preten... moreNo Storage? it has 16GB onboard and expandable memory SDcard slot?
What in the world are you downloading

Still Running 5.1.1 Smoothly (Rooted) Will await the new update once initial bugs are compressed to a small few. I enjoy this stable ROM I have loaded

My experience may differ since I dont use Games or Facebook/Instagram/Social Media.
These newer apps have proven data that sap batteries and have their own instability and sometimes we address it to the phone but I keep my apps to a minimum.

Running Youtube 60Fps is awsome but I will disable it because it does use a lot of cpu/battery @ 60fps. keeping in mind the youtube app you can still scroll around and continously run 60fps minimized.

Does anyone has any batterie drain with the new nougat update? My batterie used to last longer with marshmallow. I dont know if its only my phone or a issue of the new update.

• wezzy300

has anybody officially got the nougat update ?