Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE

Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE

Tanish, 27 Jun 2014I,m facing a problem when make a video call in 3G network. A war... moreIm facing a problem when make a vedio call not supporeted in intarnational roming area pls gave solution

• damon

sometimes while calling/receving there is no available sound even in speaker.but airtime is running.both parties hear nothing.it happens maximum time.

I have this phone but its battery have collapsed so what can I do?

• maharaj

i have this phone.but they memory RAM 784, and phone memory 8GB.me want up grade it.pleace help me

• maharaj

• payamak

bin it

• myro

I cannot use my sim. Insert usim card.

• myro

I cannot use my sim. Insert usim card.

I am using this Phone right now , Im in the Philippines , whenever i Turn on the Bluetooth even the data connection my phone automatically shuting down , what shoul i do now ?

• Sazzad

I am using SHV-E120k in Bangladesh. The problem is, i cant connect with kies. when i connect with cable it says ur device is not supported. current version of android in my phone is 4.0.4

I have no additional setting!

david, 08 Sep 2015I have this phone but has no option to reply sms what can I do?a... moreit will fix most of things

david, 08 Sep 2015I have this phone but has no option to reply sms what can I do?a... moreu sure? try factory reset :) google how to do factory reset galaxy s2
but save your images music and contacts on google sd card or pc

• david

I have this phone but has no option to reply sms what can I do?am from Tanzania

• chy

amir, 15 Jan 2015there is only one problem in this phone of message more than 80 ... moreI feel you. I experience the same thing :)

MARI SANKAR, 08 Feb 2015Same problem in my mobile . automatically on and off when i turn... morejust reset it. and your problem will be gone

• jitendra

Anonymous, 04 Sep 2014How can I handle the SMS issue, as when I write text it is only ... moreuse chompsms app

• jitendra

Mr. Nur, 23 Aug 2014I have bought a Samasung S2 SHV-E120K. But with this phone I am ... moreinstall chomp sms

• abhi

working very slow while using internet kindly suggest how can i upgrade my phone

• rence

SIR My unit is losing signal delayed text I cannot sent messages