Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7510

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7510

Is this really how slow it is when playing a movie with an mp4 format.. And it really dont make any sense why an lg nexus 4 phone plays this movie mp4 format better than this tab.
Is there anyway of improving it..?
Need help please.. I dont want to realized that i just wasted my money on this..

Mine running slow as well. Uninstalled everything that accesses the camera that should not need access to it. Fixed it.

Mel, 07 Feb 2013I keep getting this msg when I try to open downloaded files &qu... moreInstall adobe.

I agree, my galaxy tab 10.1 is running very slow.... my galaxy S3 phone runs faster than this, wth! And I bought them both at the same time. PLEASE fix this problem! update with a better running software.

• Draiga

I have that tablet about 1 years i dont have problems volue for money for me!

• love

I cant believe that this tablet is too slow...kindly update this stupid shit...waste of money...hate it so bad

Tablet is very slow,it is even slower than pretigio 7.0 hd,prestigio has better score on quadrant standard,samsung 10.1 is low tablet

• tomy

• Anon X

Anon X, 22 Dec 2013About Tablet > CyanogenMod statisticsAbout Tablet > CyanogenMod statistics > Preview data

• Anon X

Leonash, 31 Aug 2013hy... I have a samsung galaxy tab 10.1 and I need to find my mob... moreAbout Tablet > CyanogenMod statistics

• Leonash

hy... I have a samsung galaxy tab 10.1 and I need to find my mobile id...so I wana install something and they ask me about "Mobile ID" someone now how I can find this shit? plss I really need this... Thanks.

• stu

tom, 11 Jul 2012why do people ask for help here, its an opinion. go tot he forumsbecause we can. Mind your own business :-)

• anser

all specifiation good but not put sim its bad

my tab 10.1 is going out. I have had it for a year and It is going out. I don't know if its the video card or its getting to warm. but the screen is getting fuzzy and lines and the video is going out. does anybody have this problem. I did get a tab 2. and I like that much better except the tab 1 has a better camera and a flash. I reset the whole tablet like 3 times and I still have the lines and fuzzy screen.

• dinesh

why android continue proceeing in tab 10.1

• joe

can you access your your programs on your laptop remotely

• kernelpanic

Anyone with this device should root it and install CM10 4.2 JB. Easy to do and 1000% better performance.

• kernelpanic

The only thing that wont work is CDMA (Sprint/Tmobile) wireless. But you could find an AP or tether it to an Int smartphone with GSM. YOu would also need a EU power adapter to charge it.

Does anyone know ig the tab10.1 works with LAN connection (i.e. via a USB to Ethernet adapter)?
Did anyone have real experience with this type of connection?
TIA