Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7510

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7510

• joe

can you access your your programs on your laptop remotely

• 2013-04-12 23:22
  • rvkd
  • kernelpanic

Anyone with this device should root it and install CM10 4.2 JB. Easy to do and 1000% better performance.

• 2013-04-10 01:23
  • 4MZZ
  • kernelpanic

The only thing that wont work is CDMA (Sprint/Tmobile) wireless. But you could find an AP or tether it to an Int smartphone with GSM. YOu would also need a EU power adapter to charge it.

• 2013-04-10 01:19
  • 4MZZ

Does anyone know ig the tab10.1 works with LAN connection (i.e. via a USB to Ethernet adapter)?
Did anyone have real experience with this type of connection?
TIA

• 2013-03-21 11:47
  • ssEa

Can i use my samsung galaxy abroad

• 2013-03-09 05:42
  • 7F0X

How to open web dynpro page in Samsung tablet...... i

• 2013-02-10 05:05
  • bCb}
  • Mel

I keep getting this msg when I try to open downloaded files
"No application can perform this function"
What do I need to correct this.
I have Galaxy P7510

• 2013-02-07 06:01
  • 4Dib

my samsung has no sim port is only wi fi that i can use to connect?

• 2013-01-07 12:41
  • N9@S
  • Rathnasiri

Samsung is good. How do you download. Second problem is my camera does not work with skype

• 2013-01-04 14:54
  • PHkF

Flying with Jelly Bean

• 2012-11-04 16:19
  • 0xQx

My mike don't work with Skype

• 2012-09-24 19:15
  • 3ygY
  • annette

microphone is not workung in any case

• 2012-08-28 18:00
  • 0@sx
  • annette

microphone is not working using skype
thanks fr help

• 2012-08-28 17:57
  • 0@sx
  • Devilskull

can i use p5100 firmware for this tab

• 2012-08-07 15:01
  • uC4S

just upgraded to ics 4.04 via odin using a samfirmware rom for europe. Its like having a brand new tablet. Browser doesnt crash anymore and is lightening fast, the icons and the screen look amazing, this is how the tab should of being from the start. I new my country would not get the upgrade anytime soon so I just used odin. It is super easy to do and there are heaps of tutorials on the net. good luck.

• 2012-08-06 11:50
  • vp6$
  • Sumo

This is officially one of the worst devices I own.... mediocre at best. Not to mention the Kies software, which is a completely useless piece of bloatware....

The UI is laggy, applications crash for no reason and for the price it just can't compete.

Honestly if you are considering this device.... don't waste your time or money. I hate to say it, but I regret not buying an iPad.... its limited, but at least it works.

• 2012-08-01 21:04
  • Nhgu
  • CONAN999

I'd like to say it's a good tablet but it locks up all the time and simply becomes unusable. I was also hoping that Android 4.0 etc would help and would be available as they had promised and here it is 6months later and no update. I am not a fan of apple yet this tablet was supposed to be a response to ipad.Unfortunately the lag and lockups continue...

• 2012-08-01 15:23
  • uGsx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-05-09 13:42 from K7fG - click to readI use the program "KIES". It's an official program for Samsung. I can't transfe files to the tablet as simply as connecting to a PC with the USB cable, the files doesn't appear in my tab if I do that, so, download Kies and you will be able to transfer files! I did it.

• 2012-07-20 22:28
  • 8Ffh
  • tom

why do people ask for help here, its an opinion. go tot he forums

• 2012-07-11 20:26