Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7510

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7510

Im a we bit confused I want to know if its possible to use it as a mobile phone to?

• sandnigga

awesome tab!!! just got it last night from usa...only hitch that i faced after toying it for about 5 hours is that while listening to music via the head phones that came with the tab, the headphone to not go in smoothly and they need to be a bit out of socket if you want to listen to the music if u shove the jack fully down (like the way its supposed to be) the music stops and while u shove the 3.5 jack in the music goes to pause as if some error has occurred!!! whats up with that? all and all android rocks.

sandnigga, 18 Jul 2011so what ur saying is that there is no way to use internet on thi... moreThat is correct. Also, you could use it with a phone that has personal hotspot ability, but that's it.

• Nipun

This tablet is awesome. I purchased it from USA bestbuy. It is very fast and very good battery life. Regarding internet, there is no use of 3g because if u have 3g on your phone u can use the same internet on tablet. I have a 2G plan in India which is very cheap Rs. 99/2GB data. The best part is I can use my phone's internet on the tablet via Motorola Milestone 2 3g wifi hotspot and also via bluetooth teethering. So my internet requirements have been dealt nicely and the internet is superfast even with my 2G plan. Can't imagine the diff over wifi and bluetooth internet of phone. This is a must buy tablet. I have put many HD games already on the tablet like Fruit Ninja, Riptide etc.

• sandnigga

Anonymous, 17 Jul 2011No, this tablet does not have a USB port.so what ur saying is that there is no way to use internet on this tab except wifi?

sandnigga, 15 Jul 2011can we use internet while traveling via a usb modem or something... moreNo, this tablet does not have a USB port.

• sandnigga

can we use internet while traveling via a usb modem or something like that as this does not have 3G.

Lee, 04 Jul 2011Never used a tab so i wanna try one but i am confused if i shoul... morei don thvae mone to buy it

• Lee

Never used a tab so i wanna try one but i am confused if i should get the P-1000 or the Tab10.1??

Samsang Fanatic, 04 Jul 2011I bought last month the Galaxy 10.1v and a month later, they rel... moreIn non major markets for Samsung, accessories will be difficult to find easily. If you cant find it in shops, alternative may be to buy online if that's possible.

• Samsang Fanatic

vodaman, 08 Apr 2011half the crap on here is wrong i work for Vodafone i had the peo... moreHi

The Old Galaxy Tab 10.1v (also known as P7000) Hah an 8MP Camera, the back design is not as smooth as the New Galaxy Tab 10.1 which was down graded on the Camera. It is a little bit thinner.

• Samsang Fanatic

I bought last month the Galaxy 10.1v and a month later, they release the 10.1. This is daylight robbery. Are they discontnuing the 10.1v?. Why did they lauch a new 10.1 so soon, is it because Apple came up with a thinner Ipad2?.Besides competition from Apple, what are the shortcomings with Galaxy Tab 10.1v.To me the main differences are the thinnes, the back cover design and the change in Camera size.

I live is South Africa- almost two months after i bought my Galaxy Tab 10.1v from Vodacom- still nover covers or accessories- where can i get them

• amgad

Dear users, I had this tab for the last week. It is great but I,m worried about the accessories as I bought it from the states while I live in egypt. My question is does thie tab have the same socket like the one in galaxy tab 1000? So ican use its accessories and charger for my tab10.1? Thanks

• Karl

Anonymous, 25 Jun 2011The hardware is really great, unfortunately it is let down by ha... moreThe Android application developers just need to tune the applications a bit and add them honeycomb support for them to run perfectly on that one.

The hardware is really great, unfortunately it is let down by having Android which is not yet mature on tablets. Apps are virtually non-existent, and cannot compete with the Apple app store.

Hopefully the next generation will be able to catch up to iPad, with better apps. For now, there is no point in buying the Galaxy Tab, as it will be like buying a great computer, with no software to run.

• Skrillex.

Its stupid to compare it to ipad3...
and anyway it kicks ipad2's ass and would do the same to any other pad.
Samsung + Android FTW

HCS, 16 Jun 2011- proprietary port - locked bootloader - no sd card Was it ... moreIt was made to compete with Apple.

• HCS

- proprietary port
- locked bootloader
- no sd card

Was it made by Apple?

• ehismccoy

nice device,but i wish it had gsm not jst wifi,but all the same nice work samsung

Wowwwwwww i like it so much!!!!