Samsung Galaxy Trend II Duos S7572

Samsung Galaxy Trend II Duos S7572

• Shiv

512 mb ram

• user

as slow as tortoise,hanging as a pendulum

What the hell ? No Ram mentioned ?!

• TechDumb

kim, 05 Apr 2016how can i hard reset Samsung galaxy trend 2 duos coz it's over f... morego to recovery mode . select wide data and cache . :d

• kim

how can i hard reset Samsung galaxy trend 2 duos coz it's over freezing if i try to go to the Internet

• Reza

Samsung have just lost 1 loyal customer

• KIRTI

internal memory very less mobile hangup very quickly................useless mobile

• musu

Listen everybody samsung company is the great mobile manufacturing company.Samsung's Mobile phones which ranges from 5,000 to 9,000 they lack many features like S duos series,Trend,Galaxy young,Star pro etc so the Samsung company is suggested to improve ur low price's devices

• Med

Ram , 23 May 2015i have 464 MB in my internal memory still not able to install ap... moreI Have Galaxy Trend 2 Lite & his internal Memory is 4GB but bear in mind the system of the mobile has 2,..?GB which means the rest is 1.00GB.

• ani

Have it from dec.2013 .. hang 4 times in a day..also can't bear more data ..always running like he has fever..u cant install apps on sd card .just one word to say( raddii phone)

Worst company n worst phone. Hang so much throw it in dustbin. Samsung close down your company or make some good phones which don't hang. Dont buy this phone

• anyonymus

Anonymous, 01 Jul 2015Worse hanset ever... hanging garden...useless.. desrve only dust... moreu r correct

• Samsung

I want this phone because its wonderful. One point I had a Nokia terriable phone go for Samsung

• Patman

Best phone ever easy to use. battery not the best but good for me

Worse hanset ever... hanging garden...useless.. desrve only dust bin. Samsung is only befooling us.

• danny

this phone has given me alot of problems down the years i have owned it..persistent hanging of the phone cant install alot of applications..
battery life is also pathetic

• carolneiz

Ram , 23 May 2015i have 464 MB in my internal memory still not able to install ap... moremine does the same too

• Ram

i have 464 MB in my internal memory still not able to install apps . How much internal memory is really required to install apps?

This is the most ridiculous phone I have used till date. Gets hanged up very easily, not capable enough of handling multi task. Have been using this since more than a year. I wish I could shatter this phone into 1000 pieces, had I not had enough money to buy a new phone (Anything other than samsung), but I will soon do this and am sure not regret for even once. Refrain from buying this stupid phone.
I wonder how do u guys make such pathetic models and not check for urself. So irritated with this thing.

• Angry customer

This is the most ridiculous phone I have used till date. This phone cannot handle multiple things at a time. have been using this since more than an year. It gets hanged up everytime I do multiple things with it, takes half an hr to start up again and show network. If I was capable enough of buying a new phone(anything other than SAMSUNG) I would have shattered this phone into 1000 pieces and not regretted even once, but I am so gonna do this soon enough when I have the money.
How can you make such ridiculous models and not checked for yourself. This phone is pathetic.