Samsung Galaxy Win I8550

Samsung Galaxy Win I8550

• Ibanez RG370

I bought this phone last month (Oct 2014). I had installed softwares 1st day itself. Till last week i got a decent battery backup of 2 days having around 15 to 20 calls and with minimum internet usage (just checking notifications). Few days back i installed clean master and true caller. After that the battery started discharging around 10% in an hour. I started disabling some softwares and automatic functions of clean master and true caller. But no result. I like this phone because every other areas are good. So, dear friends... any tips and suggestions please..

• 2014-11-19 14:48
  • rKH4

battery discharges quickly. in realty ram is 800. Up graduation required

• 2014-11-19 09:14
  • Hktn
  • Charles

I prefer you to buy SAMSUNG GALAXY GRAND PRIME it's only 9,999 here in the Philippines compare to quattro.. Better camera, processor, gpu, screen all hardware specs and the price is much aaffordable..

• 2014-11-19 05:26
  • t7Xi
  • Jaynish

I want to upgrade my phone 4.1.2 to 4..2.2 jellybean can possible to upgrade pls tell me

• 2014-11-17 15:00
  • rASS
  • monil

My request to this Samsung is to send updates ahead for grand Quattro and grand win! My sicere request please snd software updates to the these two mobiles as soon as possible plz!

• 2014-11-16 12:27
  • 2@rx
  • monil

• 2014-11-16 12:27
  • 2@rx
  • silly boy

How can I increase the battery life ... if I on 3g it is not holding more than 3 hours, but in specification it is showing that it can hold abt 11 hours on 3g , can u suggest me a better alternative of this problem to inc. Battery life

• 2014-11-16 08:03
  • U@3v

• 2014-11-16 05:09
  • U{LZ
  • annie

i have galaxy win dous why it only have 1.45gb it must have 8 gb???? right whats the prob???

• 2014-11-12 22:01
  • Kg%n
  • laxmidhar@@@raja

is 720p supperted in this phone

• 2014-11-11 17:43
  • KhvK
  • LALIT

> In reply to pragatheeswaran @ 2014-10-13 07:31 from vG0u - click to readyou can download the clean master from play store and you will get best results and battery power

• 2014-11-11 14:11
  • utSq
  • Deep

i want to upgred my phone..... now i use 4.1.2... i want to upgred....

• 2014-11-11 13:07
  • u1D3
  • shubh

> In reply to Yvraj @ 2014-11-07 12:59 from 7jVW - click to readU r right yuvraj

• 2014-11-09 13:21
  • vGy2
  • tariq

Any body tell me original charger of this phone is 1ampare or 2ampare ?

• 2014-11-07 19:41
  • uZaS
  • Yvraj

I am using this mobile since 1 year
I found some problems with this
you can't zoom in camcorder
mode on all quatttro device...so this is
default in all
Means you can't zoom while video recording

• 2014-11-07 12:59
  • 7jVW

> In reply to Gujjar bhai @ 2014-11-03 22:41 from 6QFQ - click to readNo its not true

• 2014-11-06 12:48
  • U$0R
  • Gujjar bhai

salaam.
i heared that there is issue of low internal memory in this fone..if its true ,then why its written in specification of this fone about internal memory is 8Gb ?

• 2014-11-03 22:41
  • 6QFQ
  • lucifer

Iam using this phone from last 1year and the phone is not so fast in internet and iam using 64K airtel sim should I change it into 128K and will any changes occur will it become fast . Please someone help me this

• 2014-11-02 05:43
  • U{hb

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-20 10:15 from wY80 - click to readYes u r right...but is there any option so we can move the application to external sd card.
please suggest me on my mail id ---
dalerajendra1985@gmial.com

• 2014-10-30 06:46
  • PA7c
  • Tibin

Great phone. Only drawback is android updation is not released by company. Otherwise best phone of Samsung I have ever used. I hav been using this phone for more than 8 months. No issues faced in any facility. Everything is going well. Regards to samsung for this awesome phone phone in 12-13k. This is a phone released before moto g. So don't try to compare this phone with the phones available recently.

• 2014-10-28 03:06