Samsung Galaxy Win I8550

Samsung Galaxy Win I8550

shani, 10 Dec 2015If u buy this phone, u will never use samsung in ur whole life.A... moreyou are absolutely correct... i faced exactly similar problems... i hate samsung too!!
any idea on Redmi note 3?

Horrible battery backup.... hangs a lot... very very slow.... and yes the memory gets full w/o downloading many apps too! completely useless phone ... absolute waste of money!

• zai ahir

unfornulatly when phone is on it gone shut down and dont get power on . and this mobile get 10000s repairinng.

• metal head

One of the worst nightmare and unluckiest day it was when i purchased this phone for 16500 k.. It has almost 2 years and now my vibration is not working... Heats very fast... Hangs alot... Battery backup is worst... Can't play 1080p video..and can't play even fl commando smoothly...

• Jack

I don`t this phone can`t transfer data to ext sd card. So surprised.

• keyur

Worst phone ever...it is very slow...most of games not works perfectly....battery backup is also worst...it will be totally west of money on buying this phone...if you values your money don't west on this...

• prakash

DSK, 16 Mar 2016This phone is good.. I have been using since June 2013. But it... morejust replace vibrator. I did so and its working well.

• DSK

This phone is good.. I have been using since June 2013.
But it stopped vibrating recently. Also the processing speed has decreased.
Overall its good phone.

johns.cv, 01 Mar 2016Hii friend I lost my original charger I have to buy a new one.i ... moreit must be 3.5 v broo

• zowie

I have had this phone for 12 months.
battery life great
runs well
would be great if volume when it rings was louder but overall wonderful

toppie, 30 Jan 2016I haven't use it; i still wanna know more about it before purcha... moreI have no problems with the phone using for about 2 years, but why would you purchase this model it is a very old, there will be no updates from Jelly Bean unless your root the device.

• johns.cv

Hii friend I lost my original charger I have to buy a new one.i don't about its power output.till now iam using moto e charger.so if any body knows plzz tell me about its power output.?

• anon.

this phone quality sucks.. battery life doesnt even exceed 1 full day use. lagging is bad and overheats excessively.. wont recommend this phone to anyone..

please how adgust two sims to calls .
thank.s

• Uday shankar

Samsung galaxy win is very nice android mobile i use it but one thing i don't know what to use accrolmetre

• DerPrinz

cant install applications, shows insufficient memory low while visibly there's still 5Gb remaining.. any solutions pls?

Somu, 27 Jan 2016I'm using this phone almost 2 years. now I facing a big problem.... moremine too... have some problm wid vibration option

nani, 31 Jan 2016I am using this model mobile phone for pas 3 years still its no... morehow large your internal space? my father has only 1.8gb and i'm pretty shocked when found out he was scammed by an authorized dealer of Malaysian largest network provider. he paid overprice and still get "Samsnug" charger

• nani

I am using this model mobile phone for pas 3 years still its not given me a single issue apart from software updation every year.

• toppie

I haven't use it; i still wanna know more about it before purchasing it!
So guys, any disappointments?!