Samsung Galaxy Y S5360

Samsung Galaxy Y S5360

Why can't I download apps here? Everytime I am downloading an app the 'Error...chuchu' is appearing. Help please

• S R W

Rough and tough mobile

• RG

Jo, 07 Feb 2016It was annoyingly too strong, I tried to destroy mine because I ... moreLol same , I've had this phone for over 3 years it just doesn't die.

RAJA, 20 Feb 2016in this phone how to download whatts app please inform me Go to this link on your phone and install https://www.cdn.whatsapp.net/android/2.12.466/Wh­atsApp.apk

• Seven

can we upgrade this phone from gingerbread????
please reply me..

• RAJA

in this phone how to download whatts app
please inform me

Best phone I've ever owned

• Keith P

When I go to the cinema etc and switch off my phone why do all of my photographs get wiped off when I switch on again?

Why does my galaxy gt55360 keep trying to switch itself off?

• Aneesh Akcent palakk

Its an absolute hard phone. . Once i was in a bike ride at 80kmph, my phn sliped to the road , i thought its ovr bt he was nt ready to die, , thts y i said, its a hard one

• sikander

very very goood phone .....it has been 4 years stil am using it :P

• sikander

very very goood phone .....it has been 4 years stil am using it :P

• dashing dk

its absolutly a very strong nd very hard phone............and still working after compliting 4 years. such a wonderful touch.......nd like a gem of samsung company.......samsung have to launch this phone with new features and more specifications..

• infinity

awesome! dropped it a million times but hasn`t smashed absolutely love it. it is quite nice with a custom rom i use Lollikat (cm11 based)

• Jo

It was annoyingly too strong, I tried to destroy mine because I want to have a new phone... But it is still working.

• VLaszlo

this phone is like a rock, cant break it cant hurt it its just indestructible, but slow as f%%, because of small size ideal for an mp3 player as well.

this is the strongest android phone of all brand... i using it for 4year 6month... but still working its best... it droped thousand time from my hand... even i kicked it when i felt angry.. but no damage happened... so SAMSUNG YOUNG is the best android phone ever... :-) :-)

• Jhingku Naku

It is Very Strong Mobile But it Works Very Very Very Slow.

• merpinthegreat

best android phone for me ever. it has been almost 4 years been.using it. rugged and for almost a thousand times drop on my hand and pocket never breaks. for me this is the best pionering android phone. Kudos samsung :)

• lambchop04

i have this phone but my memory is full so i cant download anymore apps i try to delete other apps and my messages but it still wont let me download other apps what do i do.

p.s i also deleted some of my photos