Samsung i700

Samsung i700

samsung is no. 1 !!!

• edong

I want to buy this cellphone can you send me prices, features and package of the phone, and when exactly it would be available.

it will be avalible in Q3 of this year

• Araba

I think the Samsung phone is a wonderful one pls can u let us know what the price will be and when exactly it would be available.

• omid

its great

• Hey all...

How I wish this phone will cost only $100 =)

I will immediately buy it. Does this one sing? He he he...

• P1GONK

"clie" rulllzzz.i go for japanese pda rather than this shit korean crappy design and features!!!!!

• Adnan Anis Tumbi

Does any one know, when will i700 will be launched and if it is launched can anyone tell me its price

• jc brown

i want to purchase an i700. where can i get it

• Kumjoo

I known that samsung i700 is used in CDMA system but here you say it can be used in GSM system, so can anyone clearify me about this.

• Tizzi

it's not a phone, only one pda can talk...it's suckkkkkkkkk

• Chung

It's very good.

• Happy

It's really interesting. I think this is an excellent phone i ever seen. Maybe i'll buy it soon.

• rashmit

I want to buy this cellphone can u send me detail prices and features of the phone.please send me reply asap.

• ASS

Fucking expensive phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• N**L

shit and f***ng expensive fone go for ipaq or o2 xda instead!!!!

• priscilla Amoako

samsung i700 is a very nice phone but i think it meant for only rich b,cos i know i will never get on cos am in school , i think u should do some give aways i comefrom ghana i will be very happy if u sent me one for free the phone too nice i want one.
priscilla

• Annu

very innovative design reflecting the state-of-the-art technology. and powerful range of specifications.

• noels

can upgrade with mp3 or mpeg4 player or not ???????