Samsung I8200 Galaxy S III mini VE

Samsung I8200 Galaxy S III mini VE

• Valeri

4G available on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8200 ???

• 2015-08-21 15:07
  • 3DFJ
  • creasiry

best phone !! Battery draining is sometimes because bad signal of your providerm check it - only GSM signal .. play... change secret menu items

• 2015-08-06 23:28
  • niid
  • sid

can we upgrade this phone into kitkat ??

• 2015-07-19 19:13
  • PAXY
  • ctreisunu

Not for heavy users.Battery drains fast and takes a long time to recharge.Sensible,requaiars strong data/wifi in order to properly work.

• 2015-07-16 15:13
  • n2xM
  • jak

My mobile s3 mini i8200 cannot make or receive calls. I need to restart. and after that i receive sms about missed calls? any solution? i did factory rest and same problem exist !!! i hate smartphones

• 2015-07-05 22:12
  • nCNg
  • jak

> In reply to zee @ 2014-11-18 13:47 from Trp4 - click to readi have the same problem. any solution?

• 2015-07-05 22:09
  • nCNg
  • wuzzup

can u fix the prob. on this unit plss i cant enjoy using this bcoz of the fast draining

• 2015-06-15 16:24
  • Kg{g
  • onetwothree

Short battery.Long recharge.Pointless.

• 2015-06-01 11:02
  • 0Umm
  • King Solomon

The battery drain too fast samsung pls solve this problem for us.

• 2015-05-29 17:34
  • fmgj
  • muteyaunga

How do I down load my contacts into my laptop

• 2015-05-10 16:03
  • NuUx
  • reck

my s3 mini VE battery is too fast to drain wat can i do? can u apdate it to kitkat? plss

• 2015-05-10 11:15
  • Kg{e
  • Canthitoo

Stop finding faults in the fone coz the S3 mini i8200 is a good fone I njoy it thanx 2 samsung .. Ima big fan of galaxy use the fone in a rite way then it wil fuction in a ryt way..

• 2015-05-07 11:55
  • 3sEw

How do I turn off the lock screen password

• 2015-05-06 16:04
  • M2JZ

I've been using this phone for a week now. Earlier I'd used Galaxy mini 2 which was very laggy. The only downside for me is the battery which rarely lasts up to 2 days when wi-fi is on for a few hours a day. I also didn't expect charging to take so long.

However, I love the screen and colours. The 4" size is almost ideal if you want a phone small enough to be comfortable to hold and use quickly and also big enough to comfortably read books and browse webpages. Surfing the internet with Next and CM browsers is smooth, YouTube app also runs smoothly and it was terrible laggy on my previous phone. Overall it's a very good compromise between specs and price. I couldn't decide between this one, S4 mini, and S3 Neo, and I'm rather happy I didn't pay more as it's enough for my needs. Perhaps I would have chosen S4 mini if I'd known about the weak battery.

• 2015-04-29 22:20
  • pvsc
  • Monic

We bought 2 Samsung S3 but the problems are the same. We dont know what is really the problem but it turns out that the phone turns on and off itself and the technician couldnt tell the problem if its the battery or the charging port. I also have Samsung S4 now and the battery drains out so quick even I just bought battery month ago.

• 2015-04-27 06:34
  • 2CGB
  • reck

my s3 mini has no face/smile detection and the batt. is last long 4 8 hrs if im using it and if not 12hrs

• 2015-04-19 04:38
  • Kg%u
  • mini31

I've been using this phone for 6 months now.Typical Samsung product,there isn't one part on it that doesn't have a negative side.So what's the point of buying it?Cheap but better spare the money and buy something more expensive.Battery can be drained in 5-6 hours!If you barelly touch it,might run for 16-18 hours,almost impossible to get a 24 hours cycle.And then guess what,takes almost 4 hours to fully recharged it!Bright display but every pixel can be seen.Camera good enough but only at day light.Solid built but smudgy and scratchy materials.

• 2015-04-16 09:10