Samsung I8200 Galaxy S III mini VE

Samsung I8200 Galaxy S III mini VE

• TeeJay

I will say this phone is great for the money, but I always have difficulty in viewing my pictures. It says I have over 100pictures. but will not even show up to 20 and becomes blank . can U help to fix this problem.

• selva

very very worst battery backup.
don't buy this mobile.
it is not worth for the money.
software issue, touch issue, memory issue. etc.

Very Laggy. Slow GPS

• Kavi

It's a worst phone ever I had..... Don't buy this one... Battery draining in 4,5 hrs.

• akhilesh patel

Very bad battery and ram is only 851mb not one gb

SMS (texts) can be no more than 160 characters.

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2015Please could someone help me with advice. I have a Galaxy S3 Mi... moreWhat msg showes ?

Please could someone help me with advice. I have a Galaxy S3 Mini. I don't often have the need anymore to use sms's, however I was needing to send someone a message which happen to be a long one. When I tried to send it, it gave me a message saying that I was first Activate the service. It showed my message as a 'mms' message. How do I activate this service on my phone?

Kind regards
Michael

• miguel

Godwin14, 12 Sep 2015bad battery u r right

• Rax zaman

The phone is great, But when I listen to music with headphones In at max volume, after a few hours the volume would suddenly go very quiet. I did figure out that when u power the phone off and turn it back on it will fix it, but after a few hours, it will happen again. Anyone else had this issue before?

• Godwin14

bad battery

• Rax zaman

The phone is great, it can run pretty much any game if u root and buy folder mount pro.
But there's one problem I have with this phone, when I'm listening to music with my headphones on with full volume, after a few hours the volume output will suddenly go very low. I tried using other headphones but the headphones weren't the problem. I did figure out that when this happens u need to turn the phone off and back on then it will be fixed, but then it happens again after a few hours. Is there way to fix this anyone?

Valeri, 21 Aug 20154G available on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8200 ???no

• Valeri

4G available on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8200 ???

• creasiry

best phone !! Battery draining is sometimes because bad signal of your providerm check it - only GSM signal .. play... change secret menu items

• sid

can we upgrade this phone into kitkat ??

• ctreisunu

Not for heavy users.Battery drains fast and takes a long time to recharge.Sensible,requaiars strong data/wifi in order to properly work.

• jak

My mobile s3 mini i8200 cannot make or receive calls. I need to restart. and after that i receive sms about missed calls? any solution? i did factory rest and same problem exist !!! i hate smartphones

• jak

zee, 18 Nov 2014in model no G-18200 S 3 MINI sometimes mobile shows full signals... morei have the same problem. any solution?

• wuzzup

can u fix the prob. on this unit plss i cant enjoy using this bcoz of the fast draining