Samsung I8520 Galaxy Beam

Samsung I8520 Galaxy Beam

Is this the very first samsung galaxy phone?

kate , 25 Aug 2010reply to jack, ah.ok is good to choose samsung galaxy beam b... moreDo u still want this.phone

• nina

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2010SOMEBODY must know where someone from overseas can order this ph... moreSelling may sgb

• Ali

kr, 05 Mar 2014how can i buy this mobileI need to buy this phone

LOL

• khan

zhan, 01 Oct 2010 i got the info for galaxy beam 2 in samsung community EUROPE,... moreBeam2 release date plz

• kr

how can i buy this mobile

• KAKAE

where can i get the samsung galaxy beam to buy in ghana?

• salim

hemant monga..delhi, 30 Dec 2012beem is good & spl.feature projector is exellent.i like beam because projetor mobil

• Demoslamor

Is there any way i can wash DSTV with this phone, secondly can i get the real Nigerian price?

• jerome

how much??? im eager to have this!!! where can i buy this stuff????

• asha

Mr.ASK, 11 Nov 2012I am from Dubai and I want to know how much dose galaxy beam cas... moreI have I8530 may beam wark is graet

• asha

• raheem khan

it is a good phone.I like it .,I want this phone but now nill this phone any mobile shope.

I have i8530 why I lose my network after screen Tim out I open? were I get to fix this problem and where I found my answer ? my email is okukhalid12@yahoo.com

Anonymous, 16 Apr 2013Where you able to fix the focus on the projector? I seem to be ... moreI have to a problem with the focus of the projector. I have the 8530

• sharuk

Amazing phone works like cinema at home

• Tanysha

I don't know why my Samsung Galaxy Beam seems so slow, like it was heavy even I have clean up the memory, etc. Also, i have problem when it comes to answer call, the slide move slow and i can't hear people talking to me. Maybe mine got faulty.

• Harold

excuse me but wher can I buy this phone ?

mee 2 have the same problem projector does not working wat 2