Samsung I9000 Galaxy S

Samsung I9000 Galaxy S

• Toni

I can still update this phone with Cyanogenmod and it still runs modern Android apps with no problems.

Nope.. the version requirement of Clash of Clash is android 4.0 ice cream sandwich and higher

• AmadeuFerreira

I have and it works without problem with CyanogenMod 11

Someone still uses this phone...

• sepey

Anonymous, 23 Mar 2016some one can speak with me i have some problems with this phon :) Sir my samsung s seems to automatically open its packet data . cause in the upper portion the H bar or the E is appearing . Please help me .

some one can speak with me i have some problems with this phon :)

temmy, 14 Feb 2016how can i transfer music from samsung galaxy s to other phones,p... morevia bluetooth dude.

can i download clash of clans on this phone?

Alsy, 12 Jan 2016Probably becasue the phone is like 6 years old and runs Android ... moreIt is upgradable to android 2.3.6
and viber can run on it

• temmy

how can i transfer music from samsung galaxy s to other phones,please i need your kind response.cheer!!!

• sheko

Badbug, 20 Sep 2011@ Freefaller ok i'm getting tempted to use the cf root... hav... morehow did you get rid of boot loop problem please ? I have the same problem . thnx

• Alsy

Alex, 08 Jan 2016i got samsung galaxy s but i cannot install viber and other appProbably becasue the phone is like 6 years old and runs Android 2.1 :D You can 't expect that to be compatible with Viber lol

• Alex

i got samsung galaxy s but i cannot install viber and other app

• SK2016

I got 2 Galaxy S1 but RAM is not 512mb he is so stupid phone, no buy him, game who is i play on him is Hill Climb Racing, cant better!

• mj

i got samsung galaxy s but i cannot install viber and other app

A, 16 Dec 2015Camera is not working properly at some time,is it software problem? I have been using this phone for more thn 3yrs but unfortunately it fell from me and the power button damaged. The repairer said th power button positive damaged. I wanna know as wether you people have an idea on repairing.

• A

coloc12, 13 Jul 2015the battery suck and slow in appCamera is not working properly at some time,is it software problem?

Fred, 16 Nov 2015I have Android 6.1 (Jellydoughnut) on mine. Works great.Really?

• yo

I've had this phone for 3 years and for the most part it's a decent phone. I've dropped it more times than I can even begin to count and aside from a few scratches and dings it's still in great condition. After about a year and a half the phone stopped charging though and I had to replace it. Luckily I was able to do that for very cheap. Unfortunately this is starting to happen again. Another problem with this phone is that mine freezes quite a bit, though just for short periods of time. It also runs pretty slow and has practically no memory space. I wouldn't recommend this phone to anyone, it's a pretty old phone, but I would recommend a newer Galaxy S in it's place. It's a good brand.

• alex

andy, 09 Oct 2015sasuke, how do you do to upgrade to 5.1.1?http://forum.xda-developers.co...laxy-s-i9000