Samsung I9000 Galaxy S

Samsung I9000 Galaxy S

• Alsy

Alex, 08 Jan 2016i got samsung galaxy s but i cannot install viber and other appProbably becasue the phone is like 6 years old and runs Android 2.1 :D You can 't expect that to be compatible with Viber lol

• Alex

i got samsung galaxy s but i cannot install viber and other app

• SK2016

I got 2 Galaxy S1 but RAM is not 512mb he is so stupid phone, no buy him, game who is i play on him is Hill Climb Racing, cant better!

• mj

i got samsung galaxy s but i cannot install viber and other app

A, 16 Dec 2015Camera is not working properly at some time,is it software problem? I have been using this phone for more thn 3yrs but unfortunately it fell from me and the power button damaged. The repairer said th power button positive damaged. I wanna know as wether you people have an idea on repairing.

• A

coloc12, 13 Jul 2015the battery suck and slow in appCamera is not working properly at some time,is it software problem?

Fred, 16 Nov 2015I have Android 6.1 (Jellydoughnut) on mine. Works great.Really?

• yo

I've had this phone for 3 years and for the most part it's a decent phone. I've dropped it more times than I can even begin to count and aside from a few scratches and dings it's still in great condition. After about a year and a half the phone stopped charging though and I had to replace it. Luckily I was able to do that for very cheap. Unfortunately this is starting to happen again. Another problem with this phone is that mine freezes quite a bit, though just for short periods of time. It also runs pretty slow and has practically no memory space. I wouldn't recommend this phone to anyone, it's a pretty old phone, but I would recommend a newer Galaxy S in it's place. It's a good brand.

• alex

andy, 09 Oct 2015sasuke, how do you do to upgrade to 5.1.1?http://forum.xda-developers.co...laxy-s-i9000

• Fred

I have Android 6.1 (Jellydoughnut) on mine. Works great.

• dude

You can install new os by upgrading your phone to custom rom. I have ICS running on it, and I can get the latest one, too.

• myert

sss, 25 Oct 2015in this mobile what is the last highest android version of compa... morethe latest version it can run is Android 2.3.6

hmmm.., 18 Oct 2015My first android smrtphone sgs 2010. My currently using device ... moreSame here, still have my captivate rocking slimbean. Gets the job done

• sss

in this mobile what is the last highest android version of company released and it is possible or not to set an additional sim slot ? pls friends tell me its urgent

• hmmm..

My first android smrtphone sgs 2010.
My currently using device guess what? The same device that I buyed in 2010 freaking five yyears. without even a battery change I still rocking this phone with cyanogenmod. It has it flaws but best phone ever to me.

• andy

sasuke, 04 Oct 2015i upgrade my galaxy s to 5.1.1 ;)sasuke, how do you do to upgrade to 5.1.1?

Anonymous, 29 Sep 2015i upgrade my galaxy s to jeally bean 4.1.1 ;)how tell me

I saw your comment, it is my jeunine problem & opinion, because I was perchased SAMSUNG S MINI4 S No. RZ1FA0BX74F become faulty within 08 months & it could not repaired even after replacement of mother board.What you will say it is good,nice, exellent, or bogus?. I want to ask U . What your opinion about the charecteristic of like this costlier SAMSUNG S MINI 4.
I am not going inappropriate way & also in not vergeler language and not blaming ur Company.It is my right to put my opinion, because I spent Rs 15500/- to purchase this set.If company is unable to replace the set which become defective whithin 08 months & could not repair evenafter replacement of mother board in service center Kalyan. what I say about SAMSUNG company?
I want replace my defective Ph with new one only.Otherwise it is my right to go ahead. OK.

• sasuke

i upgrade my galaxy s to 5.1.1 ;)

i upgrade my galaxy s to jeally bean 4.1.1 ;)