Samsung I9000 Galaxy S

Samsung I9000 Galaxy S

Nope.. the version requirement of Clash of Clash is android 4.0 ice cream sandwich and higher

• AmadeuFerreira

I have and it works without problem with CyanogenMod 11

Someone still uses this phone...

• sepey

Anonymous, 23 Mar 2016some one can speak with me i have some problems with this phon :) Sir my samsung s seems to automatically open its packet data . cause in the upper portion the H bar or the E is appearing . Please help me .

some one can speak with me i have some problems with this phon :)

temmy, 14 Feb 2016how can i transfer music from samsung galaxy s to other phones,p... morevia bluetooth dude.

can i download clash of clans on this phone?

Alsy, 12 Jan 2016Probably becasue the phone is like 6 years old and runs Android ... moreIt is upgradable to android 2.3.6
and viber can run on it

• temmy

how can i transfer music from samsung galaxy s to other phones,please i need your kind response.cheer!!!

• sheko

Badbug, 20 Sep 2011@ Freefaller ok i'm getting tempted to use the cf root... hav... morehow did you get rid of boot loop problem please ? I have the same problem . thnx

• Alsy

Alex, 08 Jan 2016i got samsung galaxy s but i cannot install viber and other appProbably becasue the phone is like 6 years old and runs Android 2.1 :D You can 't expect that to be compatible with Viber lol

• Alex

i got samsung galaxy s but i cannot install viber and other app

• SK2016

I got 2 Galaxy S1 but RAM is not 512mb he is so stupid phone, no buy him, game who is i play on him is Hill Climb Racing, cant better!

• mj

i got samsung galaxy s but i cannot install viber and other app

A, 16 Dec 2015Camera is not working properly at some time,is it software problem? I have been using this phone for more thn 3yrs but unfortunately it fell from me and the power button damaged. The repairer said th power button positive damaged. I wanna know as wether you people have an idea on repairing.

• A

coloc12, 13 Jul 2015the battery suck and slow in appCamera is not working properly at some time,is it software problem?

Fred, 16 Nov 2015I have Android 6.1 (Jellydoughnut) on mine. Works great.Really?

• yo

I've had this phone for 3 years and for the most part it's a decent phone. I've dropped it more times than I can even begin to count and aside from a few scratches and dings it's still in great condition. After about a year and a half the phone stopped charging though and I had to replace it. Luckily I was able to do that for very cheap. Unfortunately this is starting to happen again. Another problem with this phone is that mine freezes quite a bit, though just for short periods of time. It also runs pretty slow and has practically no memory space. I wouldn't recommend this phone to anyone, it's a pretty old phone, but I would recommend a newer Galaxy S in it's place. It's a good brand.

• alex

andy, 09 Oct 2015sasuke, how do you do to upgrade to 5.1.1?http://forum.xda-developers.co...laxy-s-i9000

• Fred

I have Android 6.1 (Jellydoughnut) on mine. Works great.