Samsung I9001 Galaxy S Plus

Samsung I9001 Galaxy S Plus

• moka2014

imak call normal put when recived network not avilapl plz teel me what is proplem

• 2014-04-01 13:53
  • fmp@
  • nyamintar.king

> In reply to siva @ 2013-01-01 21:08 from 2SMF - click to readMy samsung galaxy s plus shuts down/restarts when display is being

• 2014-03-29 19:42
  • PS6v
  • majeed

> In reply to sachin @ 2014-03-17 21:13 from 7tFd - click to readautomatc off mobile

• 2014-03-26 20:59
  • 3Cbd
  • Nick!

Phone restarts when update latest version. Downgrade!

• 2014-03-20 19:18
  • 0Bwn
  • sachin

my phone was automatically turning off what is the problem

• 2014-03-17 21:13
  • 7tFd
  • rishi

> In reply to CataHDx @ 2014-02-01 00:18 from p38M - click to readhow to bring cyanogen mod {kitkat}

• 2014-03-05 09:11
  • vGxN
  • ray

my line problem...handset problem

• 2014-03-04 13:09
  • RIKH
  • Anomynous

How Can I Open The Mobile DAta?

• 2014-02-28 06:46
  • vaNS

how can i switch on the mobile data????

• 2014-02-23 08:22
  • XMV$
  • romiyo

My samsung galaxy s plus.one day switch off then I try to on again.but no on.how I on my phone.?battery very good.no any problem.but no possible to on.how I ?.if anybady knows.please give me instruction.please

• 2014-02-14 09:13
  • apMX
  • Peter

Hade the phone for 2,5 years now and still working great.Updated with new battery with more power for longer useable time. Left it outside during really rainy night---just took it apart and dried carefully for a few minutes with hairdryer...working perfect direct. Great phone

• 2014-02-09 21:34
  • JHM8
  • Danny

> In reply to alikha123 @ 2014-02-01 17:04 from fuwW - click to readSame thing happened to me. Luckily my phone still had warranty so I received new phone from the manufacturer. That is hardware mailfunction only on this model.

• 2014-02-06 10:41
  • Mtf1

Alikha123 can you go to download mode by pressing power+ home+vol down buttons while turned off

• 2014-02-05 09:42
  • nST2
  • Parvez

> In reply to alikha123 @ 2014-02-01 17:04 from fuwW - click to readPlease remove sd memory card then try...

• 2014-02-05 09:39
  • K6sZ
  • alikha123

my phone one day coming black screen, that time i switch OFF my phone, then i try to switch ON but its not working. i don't know which problem in my phone, i remove batteries and Sim card then try it but it not coming ON condition, anybodies help me..............

sorry for my poor english

• 2014-02-01 17:04
  • fuwW
  • sachinist

I also had the same problem, can't able to see missed calls they are not being stored in the call log but I did a master reset which helped me to get rid of that problem now it works properly.

• 2014-02-01 13:49
  • utWY
  • CataHDx

Try installing CM11 http://forum.xda-developers.co...hp?t=2579431 it should speedup your phone :)

• 2014-02-01 00:18
  • p38M
  • max

hye, i just bought this phone and its already upgrade to cynoganMod ...and when i used it, kind little bit slow.....can anyone suggest me what should i do....maybe i should format to a original and whatever,......please....tq

• 2014-01-31 09:59
  • wc6s
  • Galahad_II

Had this phone for about 2 years now. Worked reasonably well for me until some time ago when it started to not show missed calls etc. People were basically telling me off for not answering or calling back when it was the phone doing it. I had some other issues with it- it is slow to run apps and sometimes reboots or worse hangs up.Also I could never get the software upgrade to work. Also GPS is slow and not at all reliable to use in the field. And by the way this was an important reason for buying the phone in the first place.
Finally after much of this, I decided to do a factory reset and this time only installed a basic set of apps, with the goal being more free RAM and an uncluttered environment and thus better performance.
For a short time, the reset and successful upgrade made me have good feelings about the phone and Samsung. Alas this was short lived.
The phone is now behaving worse than ever. It does not correctly show battery life or even status (indicating charging when not connected). It even sometimes says it is connected as a USB device when it is not connected at all. Battery life (always bad from day one) is now worse than ever. And the phone also feels warmer to the touch.

Please avoid this phone and spread the word. Just want to add that my daughters Samsung S4 (the latest flagship)had to have its battery replaced AFTER THREE MONTHS.

My next phone will so not be a Samsung.

• 2014-01-30 12:12
  • 95Mm
  • nahid

speed of my phone is very low.if i become version of this high it become good?

• 2014-01-22 21:50