Samsung I9001 Galaxy S Plus

Samsung I9001 Galaxy S Plus

• alikha123

my phone one day coming black screen, that time i switch OFF my phone, then i try to switch ON but its not working. i don't know which problem in my phone, i remove batteries and Sim card then try it but it not coming ON condition, anybodies help me..............

sorry for my poor english

• 2014-02-01 17:04
  • fuwW
  • sachinist

I also had the same problem, can't able to see missed calls they are not being stored in the call log but I did a master reset which helped me to get rid of that problem now it works properly.

• 2014-02-01 13:49
  • utWY
  • CataHDx

Try installing CM11 http://forum.xda-developers.co...hp?t=2579431 it should speedup your phone :)

• 2014-02-01 00:18
  • p38M
  • max

hye, i just bought this phone and its already upgrade to cynoganMod ...and when i used it, kind little bit slow.....can anyone suggest me what should i do....maybe i should format to a original and whatever,......please....tq

• 2014-01-31 09:59
  • wc6s
  • Galahad_II

Had this phone for about 2 years now. Worked reasonably well for me until some time ago when it started to not show missed calls etc. People were basically telling me off for not answering or calling back when it was the phone doing it. I had some other issues with it- it is slow to run apps and sometimes reboots or worse hangs up.Also I could never get the software upgrade to work. Also GPS is slow and not at all reliable to use in the field. And by the way this was an important reason for buying the phone in the first place.
Finally after much of this, I decided to do a factory reset and this time only installed a basic set of apps, with the goal being more free RAM and an uncluttered environment and thus better performance.
For a short time, the reset and successful upgrade made me have good feelings about the phone and Samsung. Alas this was short lived.
The phone is now behaving worse than ever. It does not correctly show battery life or even status (indicating charging when not connected). It even sometimes says it is connected as a USB device when it is not connected at all. Battery life (always bad from day one) is now worse than ever. And the phone also feels warmer to the touch.

Please avoid this phone and spread the word. Just want to add that my daughters Samsung S4 (the latest flagship)had to have its battery replaced AFTER THREE MONTHS.

My next phone will so not be a Samsung.

• 2014-01-30 12:12
  • 95Mm
  • nahid

speed of my phone is very low.if i become version of this high it become good?

• 2014-01-22 21:50
  • JGUe
  • rachit

> In reply to Anil @ 2014-01-16 09:05 from w4HX - click to readThe best phone

• 2014-01-18 15:18
  • Xuu9
  • anwarkhan_cad@yahoo.

> In reply to Anil @ 2014-01-16 09:05 from w4HX - click to readu can swicth off ur mobile then on ur mobile its asking ur email id sighn ur email id then unlock ur mobile

• 2014-01-18 05:00
  • wdKE
  • Anil

my phone is lock.... how to open plz tel me...

• 2014-01-16 09:05
  • w4HX
  • rishabh

> In reply to James D A @ 2013-10-21 17:33 from utXE - click to readhow to get it................

• 2014-01-11 18:50
  • vGyU
  • divakar

> In reply to AnonMe @ 2013-09-21 17:46 from t7$S - click to readhi buddy even my problem in my mobile, u got any solution pls let me know plssssssss, mail id: divakarreddy.g999@gmail.com

• 2014-01-06 08:11

pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

• 2014-01-03 16:06
  • XMp}
  • thickalioud

Am not able to download bbm on my plus and how to update my softwarr

• 2013-12-31 01:56
  • 8ySE
  • i9001

> In reply to dragos lucian10 @ 2013-10-24 17:08 from 0Uas - click to readDual core processors at 1Ghz are faster than 1.4 single core and it was obvious, except for newbies.
Better games experience in your case isnt related too much with cpu, but much more becouse strongest gpu Mali400, embended in newer dualcore pohones like SG Ace 2.
At my oppinion, SGS Plus still performs very well for its class.
With custom CM 4.2.2 JB (Liquid smooth) gives almost 6000 points in Antutu with default cpu clock or even more, clocked at stable 1.8 Ghz.
This is great phone and still withstands the test of time well.

• 2013-12-28 20:27
  • nuZC
  • za

how do I signout from facebook in this phone?

• 2013-12-27 16:17
  • K1IT
  • ZAKIR HUSSAIN

galaxy s2 plus is a piece of junk. it restarts automatically, hangs a lot and to use the phone again battery has to be removed. just painstaking...i am indeed angry at who praise samsung galaxy phones!!!

• 2013-12-26 12:01
  • Lbt%
  • ronny

> In reply to i9001 @ 2013-12-16 12:01 from nuZS - click to readthbx buddy for info

• 2013-12-16 20:14
  • uvAW
  • ronny

> In reply to i9001 @ 2013-12-16 12:01 from nuZS - click to readthnx buddy for info

• 2013-12-16 20:11
  • uvAW
  • i9001

> In reply to ronny @ 2013-12-15 19:19 from uvBY - click to readSeveral aplication not working properly, but its normal, this is still Alpha version.
Its fast, battery life is good, so we must only to wait for stable version.

• 2013-12-16 12:01
  • nuZS
  • ronny

anybody upgraded this device to the 4.4 kitkat ? if yes plz let me know abt the performance. workong properly or some function not working well. i heard kitkat run smoothly even on 512 mb RAM

• 2013-12-15 19:19