Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance

Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance

• shanu

dmrsiva, 08 Oct 2015ImoGood mobil in my life never this

• arif hossain

ghazanfar, 22 Nov 2015Imo download problamHow can solve this porblems?

Anonymous, 20 Dec 2015My samsung 19070 doesnot download imo 2.3.6How can download imo softwere?

Till now it is best phone I have used but now after many years it has became slow and hangs. Have upgraded its software but no use. Going to find its upgrade in other company soon. Internal memory is good. Display is good . Battery life is good .Camera is good but it get beaten at processing speed. Kindly suggest any options. Thankyou

• Chirkunda

I think i gonna say goodbye to my S Advance and Samsung phone..Try to use Xiaomi

Its super and smart its very nice phne which sumsung made ever.........

Hi gus my name moriski from morocco...my language is arabic but the clavie cant white arabic ....any solution please...thanks

Its super and smart its very nice phne which sumsung made ever.........

• gag

My phone Bluetooth it's not opening still now. So could you help as to me how can I fix this problem.

• Ayu

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2015How i update its version?? I am currently using version 2.3.6.Support my phone

• Ali Baashi

My Android is stopped

• Kdr

There is a problem ...... The music is auto pause after some time.... Have you a solution???? tell me fast.....

• aswin

Anonymous, 17 Nov 2015Root the phone install busy box Install any swap Apk you like ... morethis is the best solution to make the device lag free. i support u man

• Deepak

dr.gacal, 14 Sep 2015Why imo doesn't install on my andriod devicemy gt i9070 vry hang how to solve these problemm plZ tell me

• Hamish Mohammad

dmrsiva, 08 Oct 2015ImoMy samsung 19070 doesnot download imo 2.3.6

dmrsiva, 08 Oct 2015ImoMy samsung 19070 doesnot download imo 2.3.6

i bought Samsung s advance in late 2012...which cost me 20000 INR at that tme, the Samsung provide its firmware update to jelly bean 4.1.2 and mi device got hang and crash issues. many users complaint abt it but samsung doesn't provide stable and lag free updates for it.

mi brother bought note 1 which cost 34000 INR and he's also suffers with the same problem.

then in 2013 i switch to moto g 1 st gen. which cost me only 14000 INR and in 2015 received android 5.1.1 update. very stable and lag free android firmware.

i have moto x play also with 5.1.1 android version.

now finally i have decided not to recommend Samsung devices to others after very low quality of services, i just want lag free android experience but Samsung was unable to serve me that.

• unniarun

I will used imo in this mobile before 6 month.but this time not supported my mobile in galaxy s advance.imo downloaded.but not instaled.reply comment prasing the error.pls help the solve the problem.

Hi Guys,

I tried to install CM12.1 but unfortunately i lost everything..how to install the software again as released by samsung with current update.

Please help me when i switch on phone it shows only samsung logo it wont go inside and when i plug in usb cable also it's not showing anything.

Please help me and also provide me the download links and installation procedure.

Thanks,
Giri.

Imo free video call not install