Samsung I9103 Galaxy R

Samsung I9103 Galaxy R

• Arun

I m using it since 2011, this phone is truly amazing..processor is fast good RAM, hd gaming is smooth.. Camera was awsome.. I hv clicked pics which is better than 8mp camera fone.. I also hv grand nd note 2 ..pic arent so great in these two phone.. even if I zzoom in thr was no burst... I m lucky to hv this phone..

• 2014-06-14 15:11
  • X0yI
  • harpreet singh

excellent mobile..has issue about hanging and battery getting down very faster...but leaving it, its the best of the lot..awesome using it from 4 years

• 2014-05-27 19:03
  • Uqv6
  • faust

how to update my galaxy R phone to jellybean?

• 2014-05-22 05:09
  • Rx4I

> In reply to Tanveer @ 2014-04-10 09:32 from 2Zd{ - click to readIt's time to change the phone bro... or u need to factory reset and add only necessary apps.

• 2014-05-16 21:01
  • vw4m

> In reply to omspeed @ 2014-05-13 03:39 from uwNA - click to readIts the battery effect bro, kindly change it and it will be back rocking. This baby is a one master piece. Mine completed 2 & 1/2 Years.

• 2014-05-16 20:59
  • omspeed

Great phone , it's been more than 2yrs up with this phone , just doing the business of survival with me , lately has started to heat up sometimes when charging , I would like to know whether the battery or the phone defect , I will be glad for any positive inputs

• 2014-05-13 03:39
  • uwNA

> In reply to Dravidan @ 2014-05-07 11:59 from 2TcH - click to readYes bro it does support.

• 2014-05-10 00:29
  • Dravidan

Guys using Galaxy R, can you confirm if this phone supports USB OTG. Am planning to buy one of those OTG pen drives that has both USB & micro USB ports. But not sure if my Galaxy R supports it or not.

• 2014-05-07 11:59
  • 2TcH
  • Kit

Guys this handset is awesome it is just the manufacturer Samsung that has let it down that is one Good thing abt apple though they are arrogant people still they atleast replace the handset within one year with no questions asked ....I still have my handset after 2.5 years it is awesome

• 2014-05-05 15:42
  • XNtq
  • Galaxy r

Its a good phone to be a basic one.. hangs and hangs and hangs... battery will get over in a span of time. Already changed the mother board of phone... waste of money

• 2014-04-14 14:44
  • vIyh
  • Tanveer

Ple tell me my r is hanging what should i do

• 2014-04-10 09:32
  • Tanveer

> In reply to natty @ 2013-06-25 17:15 from 2@vP - click to readOfcourse tempel run 2 and ozone and Front line commondo

• 2014-04-10 09:29

> In reply to Maks @ 2013-06-25 18:12 from tYWN - click to readGalaxy r is best

• 2014-04-10 09:28
  • Shankar Patil

Hello All the SGR users I want to know where to get a motherboard for this fabulous phone. I am using this from Feb 2012 trust me it is one GIANT which never let me down till date.... I recently had some issue with network I was not getting signal so took to Stupid Samsung showroom the idiot out there said it's Motherboard is gone, but the fact was it was not gone i took it to the local guy he just removed and did soldering little bit and my network is back but the nonsense charging port is gone so it is like that is a crap I have 2 new batteries which I keep at home for charging and use the other inserted in my phone.. I really hate the Samsung Service centers in Bangalore they are just a really crap... They are here just to make money fit for nothing guys....

• 2014-03-15 00:00
  • Tarz

Hi Guys :)...
Ive been using this phone since dec 2011 .. So has been around 2yrs 3months..
Ive been quite happy withe phone .. It has an excellent display, pretty good camera even now,the loud speaker is also very good.. it has handled all the games that ive thrown at it.. ive installed CM 10 on it..
Even though it lags every n ow and then i still love it..:)..
Now ill probably be shifting to G2 but will not sell my Galaxy R.. It has really been my Royal phone...
Cheers to all Galaxy Royal users out there....

• 2014-03-02 17:02
  • v{Qs
  • iam nandhan

very good phone i like it

• 2014-02-07 08:52
  • rAMU
  • kir

i hve galaxy r ..it had some problem if i use continiously its working ...if i kept that quitly it will gone to switch off pls give some suggestions

• 2014-02-07 07:48
  • vGr2

> In reply to nick @ 2013-11-10 21:26 from P$6I - click to readYes it does work, I am using it but it lags a bit use a class 10 you wont feel this also...

• 2014-02-06 22:23
  • lakshya

> In reply to asb , trivandrum @ 2014-01-17 13:59 from uw9{ - click to readyes i have same problem

• 2014-01-23 08:35
  • 2S@n
  • asb , trivandrum

The worst phone from samsung. purchased it for Rs.23000/- in Jan 2011. Replaced motherboard with in one year in december 2012 . The same also damaged in the second time in Jan 2014. Estimated cost Rs.6500 for MB and only one month warranty for the board from the samsung authorised service centre. Is this company looting the indian people?. Not yet decided to repair it and thinking for a new phone from any other manufacturer.

• 2014-01-17 13:59